Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you all think of Bob's testimony at today's 1/6 hearing?

+2
AvgMSUJoe
Turtleneck
6 posters

Go down

What did you all think of Bob's testimony at today's 1/6 hearing? Empty What did you all think of Bob's testimony at today's 1/6 hearing?

Post by Turtleneck Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:59 pm

Ok, I know this is not Bob. But showing up in a Descendents shirt to testify in front of a congressional committee seems like a Bob move. Maybe not the Descendents but definitely a band shirt. 

What did you all think of Bob's testimony at today's 1/6 hearing? NINTCHDBPICT000746752205

What did you all think of Bob's testimony at today's 1/6 hearing? GettyImages-1408290064
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What did you all think of Bob's testimony at today's 1/6 hearing? Empty Re: What did you all think of Bob's testimony at today's 1/6 hearing?

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:36 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Ok, I know this is not Bob. But showing up in a Descendents shirt to testify in front of a congressional committee seems like a Bob move. Maybe not the Descendents but definitely a band shirt. 

What did you all think of Bob's testimony at today's 1/6 hearing? NINTCHDBPICT000746752205

What did you all think of Bob's testimony at today's 1/6 hearing? GettyImages-1408290064
I was impressed with that.

The other dude was 100% pure trumpist.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

What did you all think of Bob's testimony at today's 1/6 hearing? Empty Re: What did you all think of Bob's testimony at today's 1/6 hearing?

Post by Turtleneck Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:58 pm

From what I have read, the band was not impressed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:02 am

Turtleneck wrote:Ok, I know this is not Bob. But showing up in a Descendents shirt to testify in front of a congressional committee seems like a Bob move. Maybe not the Descendents but definitely a band shirt. 

I'd probably be wearing a Truckers t-shirt.

Of course, I wouldn't be there because I wouldn't participate in a violent, christian-inspired, white supremacist attack on democracy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:04 am

I wasn’t thinking you would testify in this hearing. Maybe a hearing about bikes, beer, or the Boss.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaceman Spiff Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:43 pm

Who? What?
Spaceman Spiff
Spaceman Spiff
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:19 pm

to testify in front of a congressional committee seems like a Bob move. Maybe not the Descendents but definitely a band shirt. 

Other dude looks like a immediate descendent of hitler youth siblings.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:26 pm

Have five people who want 1 party “authoritarian democracy” running for Governor in MI.

Shocked some of the asshats who post here are in hiding rather than telling us Hunter Biden and his laptop are the real enemies of American Representative Democracy and individual rights.

They’ll come crawling out of their holes with the GOP / Freedom bullshit after the smoke clears from these hearings.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down