Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2022 Football regular season Game thread starters only meeting.

4 posters

Go down

2022 Football regular season Game thread starters only meeting.  Empty 2022 Football regular season Game thread starters only meeting.

Post by kingstonlake Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:44 am

I am sorry. I need to accept personal responsibility for not having the board ready. Accountability is paramount.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

2022 Football regular season Game thread starters only meeting.  Empty Re: 2022 Football regular season Game thread starters only meeting.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:34 am

I panicked and started my own personal thread during the Washington game I am sorry for that. I was too focused on my own posting stats and not thinking about the implications for the board as a whole.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

2022 Football regular season Game thread starters only meeting.  Empty Re: 2022 Football regular season Game thread starters only meeting.

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:23 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I panicked and started my own personal thread during the Washington game I am sorry for that. I was too focused on my own posting stats and not thinking about the implications for the board as a whole.

Don't be too hard on yourself.  It was only because I dug us an early hole with my game thread, that you had to step in and try to salvage something from the game.

In fact, this downward spiral really started with me.  I started a game thread once in 2020, and it didn't go well.  I should have known better, but something entered my head saying that 2020 was an aberration, and that whether or not I started a game thread had no bearing on whether the team won or loss.  I don't know what I was thinking, but that arrogance in the face of greater power has sent the whole season spiraling.  I can't apologize enough to the Swill and the Spartan Nation.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:25 am

I started a game thread once last year and got shot down for it, though people posted in it. lol

Haven't done one since, so doing my bit.  

You game thread starters need to step up your game.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down