Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Without doubt, coolest kid ever in the state if Michigan

+22
SpartanMikey
SawGreen
Turtleneck
Danny Tanner
Jools Holland
Loose Stools
Gus Chiggins
Throwback702
duffy munn
AvgMSUJoe
AMwood
Munn Field
Tim Wakefield
Rodeo Burger
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
CORNER BLITZ
The_Dude
DWags
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Without doubt, coolest kid ever in the state if Michigan Empty Without doubt, coolest kid ever in the state if Michigan

Post by DWags 2014-08-05, 12:04

Just stop trying. This kid is, by far, the greatest, coolest SOB I've ever come across.  I'm serious, I love this kid.  

BEST INTERVIEW EVER.

http://video.fox17online.com/Rave-Organizer-Speaks-Out--26480464#.U-D_-Xm9LCQ
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Without doubt, coolest kid ever in the state if Michigan Empty Re: Without doubt, coolest kid ever in the state if Michigan

Post by The_Dude 2014-08-05, 12:26

Won't be as funny when he gets arrested but I agree with him on his points. If a 14 year old kid is at his place until 7am, WTF are the parents doing?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Without doubt, coolest kid ever in the state if Michigan Empty Re: Without doubt, coolest kid ever in the state if Michigan

Post by DWags 2014-08-05, 12:31

The_Dude wrote:Won't be as funny when he gets arrested but I agree with him on his points. If a 14 year old kid is at his place until 7am, WTF are the parents doing?

Not making a legal judgement on the kid, but he's funny as hell. He'll definitely have some kind of legal trouble, but when the camera pans to the passed out kid, I said I'll never see a better interview in my life.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-08-05, 12:39

DWags wrote:

Not making a legal judgement on the kid, but he's funny as hell. He'll definitely have some kind of legal trouble, but when the camera pans to the passed out kid, I said I'll never see a better interview in my life.

That was hilarious... didn't see that coming
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-08-05, 13:07

DWags wrote:

Not making a legal judgement on the kid, but he's funny as hell.  He'll definitely have some kind of legal trouble, but when the camera pans to the passed out kid, I said I'll never see a better interview in my life.  

I was waiting for the reporter to ask the host if he checked to see if the passed out kid was still alive.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-08-05, 13:21

BTW...we have thread merge here. "SIAP" and the like are not necessary.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-05, 13:27

nothing is cooler than sexual assault..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-05, 13:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:nothing is cooler than sexual assault..

And, like me, I'm sure you noticed that the kid was happy the police came. I'm guessing you just missed that part of the interview because you were overwhelmed by his goatee.

You can always go off on a tangent like this kid wanted somebody to be sexually assaulted but you'd be wrong. He took responsibility for it as a matter of fact.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-08-05, 13:36

Has this story hit national news yet cause its awesome!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-08-05, 13:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:nothing is cooler than sexual assault..

Amoung 2000 people on a sat night? That's extremely low
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-05, 13:38

Without doubt, coolest kid ever in the state if Michigan 1966794946 Without doubt, coolest kid ever in the state if Michigan 1966794946 

I didn't make this kid pass out (camera pans to kid passed out on the floor)
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-05, 13:41

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Without doubt, coolest kid ever in the state if Michigan 1966794946 Without doubt, coolest kid ever in the state if Michigan 1966794946 

I didn't make this kid pass out (camera pans to kid passed out on the floor)

cheers cheers 

I want to have a beer with that fucker.

Before he goes to jail.

Without doubt, coolest kid ever in the state if Michigan 502811600 
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-05, 13:42

"I think that anyone is concerned about this is a SPAZZ!"
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-05, 13:44

DWags wrote:

And, like me, I'm sure you noticed that the kid was happy the police came.   I'm guessing you just missed that part of the interview because you were overwhelmed by his goatee.  

You can always go off on a tangent like this kid wanted somebody to be sexually assaulted but you'd be wrong.   He took responsibility for it as a matter of fact.  
I just remember the moral outrage when some UM athlete was accused of sexual assault.. seems like intellectual honesty would dictate that same moral outrage with regard to a sexual assault allegation here..

but I guess not.

glad you enjoyed the video, though.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-08-05, 13:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I just remember the moral outrage when some UM athlete was accused of sexual assault.. seems like intellectual honesty would dictate that same moral outrage with regard to a sexual assault allegation here..

but I guess not.

I am so so SOOOOO outraged at like the 500 civilians that have died in Gaza...but the millions that have died from real genocide in Africa...and the hundreds of thousands in Syria...meh...but I am going to go on facebook and instagram and let the world know about my outrage over Gaza...
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-05, 14:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

but I guess not.

If it helps Bob, like the kid in the video I'm outraged that that incident happened at his way cool party, and I'm hoping that the assholes who did it go to jail.   Your anger is misplaced.   Don't hate the kid Bob, hate the asshole who did it.  Should we blame the night RA in the dorm where that asshole from Michiga raped the girl?  Did this kid try to cover it up like Hoke did?   I don't think he did.   It seems like you'd want them also prosecuted, but hey, I'm glad you have a wide net of justice.  I look forward to your world of big brother where the guys who build the buildings should be held responsible for those crimes committed in them.   Well thought out.

So, again, kid is funny, the sexual assault isn't.   Funny that the asshole from Michigan lost the PSU game for them, his sexual assault isn't.   Difference is, the kid who threw the party is on the system of justices side.   The kid from Michigan and Hoke are not he criminals side.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-05, 14:05

DWags wrote:

If it helps Bob, like the kid in the video I'm outraged that that incident happened at his way cool party, and I'm hoping that the assholes who did it go to jail.   Your anger is misplaced.   Don't hate the kid Bob, hate the asshole who did it.  Should we blame the night RA in the dorm where that asshole from Michiga raped the girl?  Did this kid try to cover it up like Hoke did?   I don't think he did.   It seems like you'd want them also prosecuted, but hey, I'm glad you have a wide net of justice.  I look forward to your world of big brother where the guys who build the buildings should be held responsible for those crimes committed in them.   Well thought out.

So, again, kid is funny, the sexual assault isn't.   Funny that the asshole from Michigan lost the PSU game for them, his sexual assault isn't.   Difference is, the kid who threw the party is on the system of justices side.   The kid from Michigan and Hoke are not he criminals side.
glad you enjoyed the video..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-05, 14:06

The_Dude wrote:

I am so so SOOOOO outraged at like the 500 civilians that have died in Gaza...but the millions that have died from real genocide in Africa...and the hundreds of thousands in Syria...meh...but I am going to go on facebook and instagram and let the world know about my outrage over Gaza...
be sure to friend me.. and I'll send you pictures of our bonfire.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-08-05, 14:11

The_Dude wrote:Won't be as funny when he gets arrested but I agree with him on his points.  If a 14 year old kid is at his place until 7am, WTF are the parents doing?

I don't think it's quite that simple. Just because a 14 year old girl was there doesn't mean that her parents approved of it. Or that they didn't know she was missing. Or that she won't be in big trouble with them for being out all night.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-05, 14:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
glad you enjoyed the video..

Your misguided anger and butt hurt at the kid and overall angst is artually more entertaining.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-05, 14:30

DWags wrote:

Your misguided anger and butt hurt at the kid and overall angst is artually more entertaining.  
artually, I don't find sexual assault entertaining but I'm glad you see the humor in it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2014-08-05, 14:35

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

That was hilarious... didn't see that coming

Holy shit who is that girl in your picture?!?  Without doubt, coolest kid ever in the state if Michigan 3557613862 
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-08-05, 14:38

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Holy shit who is that girl in your picture?!?  Without doubt, coolest kid ever in the state if Michigan 3557613862 

Mélissa Theuriau. French journalist and news anchor. Lontime object of affection from tRCMB.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-05, 14:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
artually, I don't find sexual assault entertaining but I'm glad you see the humor in it.

I see how upset this kid has you, and Im sorry.

Prayers sent.

I'll do better. Probably.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Munn Field 2014-08-05, 15:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

So wait, this kid sexually assaulted someone? Because that wouldn't be funny. But I don't believe that anyone has alleged that he did. Since he hasn't been accused can I laugh now or must I still be morally outraged at this person that wasn't involved in a sexual assault?
Munn Field
Munn Field
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-05, 15:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

It seems you're finding it quite entertaining in this thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-05, 15:11

LooseGoose wrote:

It seems you're finding it quite entertaining in this thread.
I find pointing out the moral and intellectual dishonesty of people entertaining.

Sexual assault, not so much..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-08-05, 15:12

wells
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-05, 15:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I find pointing out the moral and intellectual dishonesty of people entertaining.

Sexual assault, not so much..

Child murder in the other thread? You find that exciting? Entertaining?

We get it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-05, 15:15

Munn Field wrote:

So wait, this kid sexually assaulted someone? Because that wouldn't be funny. But I don't believe that anyone has alleged that he did. Since he hasn't been accused can I laugh now or must I still be morally outraged at this person that wasn't involved in a sexual assault?

You're a great American.

Bob, he just isn't able to connect those dots. I'm telling you it's the kids goatee and coolness that has thrown Bob off here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Munn Field 2014-08-05, 15:22

DWags wrote:

You're a great American.  

Bob, he just isn't able to connect those dots.  I'm telling you it's the kids goatee and coolness that has thrown Bob off here.  

Also, if I must be morally outraged at this kid, how much outrage must I have? I mean, is this the kind if thing I should go on a Facebook rant about?
Munn Field
Munn Field
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-05, 15:25

Munn Field wrote:

Also, if I must be morally outraged at this kid, how much outrage must I have? I mean, is this the kind if thing I should go on a Facebook rant about?
I'm only outraged by sexual assault when it's alleged at a kid who plays for a football team I don't like.. all the others are funny.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-05, 15:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm only outraged by sexual assault when it's alleged at a kid who plays for a football team I don't like.. all the others are funny.

Nobody finds it funny. You, however find children killing children entertaining. Just a bit misguided.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-08-05, 15:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I'm only outraged by sexual assault when it's alleged at a kid who plays for a football team I don't like.. all the others are funny.

Do your Facebook friends convey the same feelings as you?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-05, 15:32

Munn Field wrote:

You've just become the greatest American.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-05, 15:39

The_Dude wrote:

Do your Facebook friends convey the same feelings as you?  
my Facebook friends are some that I hold most dear.. we often get together to watch football games..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-08-05, 15:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

So Bob... If the sexual assault occurred at say... a Springsteen concert... Would Bruce be responsible? Where do you draw the line? I'll hang up and listen.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-08-05, 15:53

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

So Bob... If the sexual assault occurred at say... a Springsteen concert... Would Bruce be responsible? Where do you draw the line? I'll hang up and listen.

or at a teva sandal store.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-05, 16:03

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

link to where I've said the idiot in the video is responsible for the sexual assault? of course, no link exists....

my problem is with people who find it funny that the idiot in the video is entertaining and "cool" - when very serious and troubling events occurred on his property.

in your hypothetical, it would be the equivalent of a sexual assault accusation occurring during a concert where underage drinking and drug use was prevalent. Then, in an interview with the local news, the owner of the concert venue where these events allegedly occurred was deemed to be "cool" and entertaining..

but I don't expect some of the more morally and intellectually depraved people here to understand the difference. My guess is that the parents of the alleged victim doesn't think this guy is very "cool".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-08-05, 16:18

Blanch32 wrote:

Amoung 2000 people on a sat night?  That's extremely low

So it's ok with you. Figured.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next