Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tWhere the f*** is everyone? Nobody is at my tailgate bye week other games thread

+4
tGreenWay
Jake from State Farm
Dendrobates
DWags
8 posters

Go down

tWhere the f*** is everyone? Nobody is at my tailgate bye week other games thread Empty tWhere the f*** is everyone? Nobody is at my tailgate bye week other games thread

Post by DWags 2022-10-22, 09:35

Enjoy this beautiful day. Let’s goooooooooooo

Blake’s at noon with the wife daughters and their boyfriends.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tWhere the f*** is everyone? Nobody is at my tailgate bye week other games thread Empty Re: tWhere the f*** is everyone? Nobody is at my tailgate bye week other games thread

Post by Dendrobates 2022-10-22, 09:41

DWags wrote:Enjoy this beautiful day. Let’s goooooooooooo

Everyone is going to be at the cider mills this weekend. We did Blakes's 3 weeks ago. Today, we're going to Westview. And then we're going to Tillson street.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tWhere the f*** is everyone? Nobody is at my tailgate bye week other games thread Empty Re: tWhere the f*** is everyone? Nobody is at my tailgate bye week other games thread

Post by Jake from State Farm 2022-10-22, 09:53

I get to go to a birthday party for a one year old. The wife asked if we should get a card. I said no, the kid can't possibly know how to read.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2022-10-22, 10:04

Jake from State Farm wrote:I get to go to a birthday party for a one year old. The wife asked if we should get a card. I said no, the kid can't possibly know how to read.

It's not always done anymore, but the purpose of the card is for parents to write thank yous. It's easier to just go through the names on the cards. If possible, I would write what they got on the back of the card to reference with the thank you.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-10-22, 10:09

I just spent the last two hours in the back of a squad car explaining to ELPD that it’s okay to walk naked outside as long as it’s just to go grab the paper in the yard. It’s like a grandfather clause exemption from public nudity/indecency laws, mostly on account of all the naked grandpas wandering around their front yards.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

DWags, Pervis Muldoon and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-10-22, 10:18

11:30 tee time
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-10-22, 16:17

Miami Nooooooo!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-10-22, 17:32

Dendrobates wrote:
DWags wrote:Enjoy this beautiful day. Let’s goooooooooooo

Everyone is going to be at the cider mills this weekend. We did Blakes's 3 weeks ago. Today, we're going to Westview. And then we're going to Tillson street.

It was unbelievably crowded. Besides, six of us went. I bought five hamburgers one turkey leg to corns it cost 100 bucks. Whatever they usually make on a weekend they quadrupled it. But I enjoyed being with my daughters my wife and my daughters boyfriends. It was a good day. I even texted Whiteboy Hatcher because I needed a recipe he had for salsa, as I bought a bunch of peppers at Blakes
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2022-10-22, 19:03

DWags wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

It was unbelievably crowded. Besides, six of us went. I bought five hamburgers one turkey leg to corns it cost 100 bucks. Whatever they usually make on a weekend they quadrupled it. But I enjoyed being with my daughters my wife and my daughters boyfriends. It was a good day. I even texted Whiteboy Hatcher because I needed a recipe he had for salsa, as I bought a bunch of peppers at Blakes

I knew it would be like that. I was surprised Westview wasn't crazy busy. It was definitely busy, I just thought it would be more so. The kids had fun playing though. Their donuts and cider isn't as good as Blake's though.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-10-22, 20:15

duffy munn wrote:11:30 tee time

Where’d you go duff? I did eagle eye again yesterday. Wanted Hawk hallow but the times didn’t work out
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-10-22, 21:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Where’d you go duff? I did eagle eye again yesterday. Wanted Hawk hallow but the times didn’t work out

Tee times are a social construct. Screw those time fascists! (Looking at you, Kingston.) Just show up and start your round.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-10-22, 21:49

100 bucks he was with Jingles.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-10-22, 23:25

tGreenWay wrote:

Tee times are a social construct. Screw those time fascists! (Looking at you, Kingston.) Just show up and start your round.

I mean the course I plan to play tomorrow, yeah I usually just show up and it’s fine. I’ll probably call ahead anyway since it will be busy as it’s probably the last ideal day for 6 months. But on a random Sunday in august, yeah I just show up and they don’t care. But it’s not a fancy place.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-10-23, 00:00

Timber Ridge
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-10-23, 11:39

Stop being so basic, bro.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-10-23, 12:13

What’s wrong with being basic? A pumpkin spiced latte is delicious. Maybe you need to reevaluate your judginess
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-10-23, 13:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What’s wrong with being basic? A pumpkin spiced latte is delicious. Maybe you need to reevaluate your judginess

Dear Travis of the Cosmos,

While I think you are a great American and an overall outstanding addition to humankind, please stop golfing. Your humanity score will go from 3.5 to 4.0. You will be perfect. In case you were wondering, horny posting does not impact your humanity score, so keep doing that as much as you want.

Sincerely,

Jeff
Regional Director
Human Services Division
Afterlife Management & Care Corp.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-10-23, 13:34

I’m gonna golf again later today at the local shitty course turtle. But then after that I may not go for 6 months. (I’ll probably play one or two more times before it becomes impossible. We’ll see)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-10-23, 19:01

24hr rule. Bye week is officially over. Put your clubs and apple cider away. Get a good meal. Watch some film. Get ready for the hate. It's officially fucking Michigan week.

[Tw]1584251124152152064[/tw]
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down