Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are republicans wearing assault rifle pins?

+12
GRR Spartan
Pervis Muldoon
Motown Spartan
Trapper Gus
AvgMSUJoe
Jake from State Farm
Cameron
TravelinMan
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
Spartytruth
DWags
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why are republicans wearing assault rifle pins?   Empty Why are republicans wearing assault rifle pins?

Post by DWags Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 14:17

[tw]1620878732738330629?s=46&t=vyEkZYYVUi9S9Cd9qVTR5Q[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why are republicans wearing assault rifle pins?   Empty Re: Why are republicans wearing assault rifle pins?

Post by Spartytruth Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 14:36

Because they are idiots
Spartytruth
Spartytruth
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson, DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Why are republicans wearing assault rifle pins?   Empty Re: Why are republicans wearing assault rifle pins?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 14:40

I've been trying to tell ya.. the right wing 'pro-life' christians love school shootings, mass shootings.

just like you and I might wear a Spartan t-shirt and cheer at an MSU basketball or football game, they promote assault rifles and cheer school shootings where children have to be identified by the clothes they wore to school that day.

they celebrate shootings them the way you and I might celebrate an MSU win.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 14:58

Because they want attention
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 15:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've been trying to tell ya.. the right wing 'pro-life' christians love school shootings, mass shootings.

just like you and I might wear a Spartan t-shirt and cheer at an MSU basketball or football game, they promote assault rifles and cheer school shootings where children have to be identified by the clothes they wore to school that day.

While I agree with the idiot and attention answers my absolute fear is this is correct.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 15:33

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've been trying to tell ya.. the right wing 'pro-life' christians love school shootings, mass shootings.

While I agree with the idiot and attention answers my absolute fear is this is correct.
it's really simple.. if they truly were 'pro-life', they would do something to curb mass shootings.

instead, they use them as fundraisers and honor the NRA in the process.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 16:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

it's really simple.. if they truly were 'pro-life', they would do something to curb mass shootings.

The previous two years, Democrats have controlled the Senate, the House, and the Presidency.

What did the "pro life" Dems do during this time frame to curb mass shootings?
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 16:29

I think they are moronic, attention whoring ghouls who care very little about anything beyond their bank balances, but to say they actively celebrate school shootings, as a certain someone loves to say at every opportunity, is taking things to the point of absurdity.

I'm in favor of criticizing stupid pieces of shit for the many existing valid, real reasons, rather than just railing against imaginary caricatures all the time.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Robert J Sakimano and TravelinMan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 16:44

DWags wrote:[tw]1620878732738330629?s=46&t=vyEkZYYVUi9S9Cd9qVTR5Q[/tw]

The local Evangelical Society ran out of Baby Jesus pins.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 17:12

Its shocking how simple these fools are...

How everything is black or white and they assume every gun owner is also pro assault weapon.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 17:42

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Its shocking how simple these fools are...

How everything is black or white and they assume every gun owner is also pro assault weapon.
of course the right wing, 'pro-life' politicians are simple.

the worst part is they know how stupid their constituents are. This is simply a Bat Signal to the the same people at home who they, along with the mainstream media, have conditioned them to believe that AOC, Pelosi, etc., are coming for their gas stoves and sending drag queens to their second grader's elementary school to have gay seXXX with them.

unfortunately, the right-wing knuckle scrapin' 'pro-life' christian politicians are a reflection of the very voters they have managed to cultivate via dumbing them down the point of thinking that Hunter Biden is a threat to their way of life.

America is a stupid country and we get exactly what we deserve about 99.7% of the time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 20:06

There may be a darker meaning, that they are planning an armed effort for a coup in 2024.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 20:07

TravelinMan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

The previous two years, Democrats have controlled the Senate, the House, and the Presidency.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/30/us/gun-control-laws-2022/index.html
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 21:06

TravelinMan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

What the fuck, does that have to do with these assholes wearing assault rifle pens in Congress?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 21:34

DWags wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

What the fuck, does that have to do with these assholes wearing assault rifle pens in Congress?

Bob is calling out the Republicans specifically, and implying that they are to blame for the gun "crisis."

I'm simply asking what the Dems did when they (arguably) had the power to implement additional laws that could have addressed some of his concerns.

Trapper provided a small list, but clearly those measures were ineffective.

Since Bob has been pretty silent since I asked that questions, I'm going to assume the answer is fuck all. Which kind of makes him a bit of a hypocrite, IMO.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 22:01

TravelinMan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Bob is calling out the Republicans specifically, and implying that they are to blame for the gun "crisis."

I'm simply asking what the Dems did when they (arguably) had the power to implement additional laws that could have addressed some of his concerns.

Since Bob has been pretty silent since I asked that questions, I'm going to assume the answer is fuck all. Which kind of makes him a bit of a hypocrite, IMO.

I’ll ask again. What the fuck does that have to do with these assholes wearing assault weapons pins? If you cant answer because even you can’t come up with an excuse for these assholes just don’t answer. But your ramblings have nothing to do with. and I’ll say it again, these assholes, wearing assault weapons, pens on the floor of Congress.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 22:02

Scale representation of their pee pees.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 22:29

DWags wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

I’ll ask again. What the fuck does that have to do with these assholes wearing assault weapons pins? If you cant answer because even you can’t come up with an excuse for these assholes just don’t answer. But your ramblings have nothing to do with. and I’ll say it again, these assholes, wearing assault weapons, pens on the floor of Congress.
you're not trying to have a rational conversation with a right wing gun nut, are ya?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 22:32

DWags wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Oh, and I'll answer the question.

The "pro-life" christian patriots are wearing assault rifle pins because they love and celebrate mass shootings.

See, folks... it's not that hard to be intellectually honest. Why are republicans wearing assault rifle pins?   3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 2 Feb 2023 - 23:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

The "pro-life" christian patriots are wearing assault rifle pins because they love and celebrate mass shootings.

See, folks... it's not that hard to be intellectually honest. Why are republicans wearing assault rifle pins?   3493939353

It's sad that you think that constitutes intellectual honesty.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 1:50

TravelinMan wrote:
DWags wrote:

You can't stand to see Republicans being criticized. But of course you're absolutely, definitely, 100% certainly not a Republican. You're just an independent, nonpartisan thinker who's miles above the fray.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Trapper Gus and sεяεηιτλ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 8:05

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Maybe.

But at least don't celebrate the slaughter of children.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 9:21

TravelinMan wrote:
DWags wrote:

It was a major lift to get a gun bill of any sort passed in the Senate, where 60 votes are required to bring most bills to the floor.

Why are the Republicans not voting for the obviously badly needed gun control that the Congress, under the constitution, has the authority to create?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 9:24

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

DO you have a different explanation for the Republicans lack of concern, legislatively, about gun control?

If not, then Bob's Occam's Razor conclusion seems fair.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 10:57

DWags wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

If you think these assholes wearing assault weapon pins on the floor doesn't have anything to do with the national debate about gun control, then perhaps I can't help you.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 11:06

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

You can't stand to see Republicans being criticized. But of course you're absolutely, definitely, 100% certainly not a Republican. You're just an independent, nonpartisan thinker who's miles above the fray.

I don't see Democrats being criticized here, because you and the mods have run off all of the conservatives. So yes, my instances of defending Dems is probably going to be less. No need to defend someone when they're applauded every day.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 11:15

TravelinMan wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

I don't see Democrats being criticized here, because you and the mods have run off all of the conservatives. So yes, my instances of defending Dems is probably going to be less. No need to defend someone when they're applauded every day.

You clearly don't read every post on here.

There are a number of "a pox on both sides" posters on here.

As for providing a different perspective because you want to liven up the place, using right wing talking points is really a piss poor way to go about it.

If you can see a logical reason that 50 Republicans refused to consider gun control on any sort except for one Act, please enlighten the board. Otherwise, Bob's interpretation stands as the most likely reason.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 12:10

Trapper Gus wrote:
Cameron wrote:

DO you have a different explanation for the Republicans lack of concern, legislatively, about gun control?

If not, then Bob's Occam's Razor conclusion seems fair.

They oppose gun control legislation because their base and donors reward them for doing so. If one wants to make the argument that they deserve a heaping portion of blame for the state of things, one would be on solid ground. Hell, if you wanted to assert that they regard each and every shooting impassively as the cost of doing business or the price of freedom, I could maybe go with you. But to assert that they actively cheer for dead children like we cheer for MSU victories is not living in reality.

Are there a small handful of psychopaths/sociopaths scattered throughout the world who do so? Maybe, there are some sick fuckers out there. But repeatedly asserting that anyone who has ever even considered voting republican is happy when there is a school shooting is in no way an "Occam's Razor conclusion."
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan, MiamiSpartan and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 12:14

TravelinMan wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

First, nobody was run off that I know of. Those conservatives who seek strength in numbers probably feel uncomfortable and choose to leave. It's a pretty laid-back board, though. No one should find it intimidating.

This isn't Wells. You have an opportunity to start fresh. I don't get into unending back-and-forth nonsense here like I did on Wells. I advised RQA to develop a new reputation here, though he decided not to. On Wells, you had a reputation as a consistent Republican supporter who claimed to be independent. That's fairly common; some people think that their opinions will matter more if people think they're nonpartisan. But the facade crumbles eventually, so being honest from the start is the way to go.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 12:28

Shows solidarity with the the gun lobby. Anything for buck.

The GOP wants to talk how the Democrats are in trouble but their RNC Chair and leadership are doubling down on "Right to Life" issues. Conundrum is denying women choice is a loser in a lot of urban and suburban areas and a loser in state wide elections. However Right to Life issues is the GOP's biggest fundraiser bullet.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 12:33

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

First, nobody was run off that I know of. Those conservatives who seek strength in numbers probably feel uncomfortable and choose to leave. It's a pretty laid-back board, though. No one should find it intimidating.

This isn't Wells. You have an opportunity to start fresh. I don't get into unending back-and-forth nonsense here like I did on Wells. I advised RQA to develop a new reputation here, though he decided not to. On Wells, you had a reputation as a consistent Republican supporter who claimed to be independent. That's fairly common; some people think that their opinions will matter more if people think they're nonpartisan. But the facade crumbles eventually, so being honest from the start is the way to go.

There have been a couple who didn't change their trolling style from Wells who were semi flooding the board who were shut down by management, and a couple who chose to leave for "reasons", not all of whom were conservatives.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 14:16

Reminder that 'pro-life' republicans need dead children to advance their agenda.

If this makes you uncomfortable or upset to the point of running to your political corner and yelling 'but the democrats', you might wanna consider some self-reflection.

'cause I don't see democrats wearing pins celebrating assault rifles.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 14:47

Thanks for that reminder. You hadn't posted something like that in nearly 10 minutes, so we were all at risk of forgetting.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan and I.B. Fine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 17:10

Cameron wrote:Thanks for that reminder. You hadn't posted something like that in nearly 10 minutes, so we were all at risk of forgetting.
you're welcome. Why are republicans wearing assault rifle pins?   969504605

I'm always happy to remind people how morally repugnant the christian right is.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 18:57

Trapper Gus wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

First, nobody was run off that I know of.  Those conservatives who seek strength in numbers probably feel uncomfortable and choose to leave. It's a pretty laid-back board, though. No one should find it intimidating.

There have been a couple who didn't change their trolling style from Wells who were semi flooding the board who were shut down by management, and a couple who chose to leave for "reasons", not all of whom were conservatives.

Who was shut down by management exactly?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 19:05

TravelinMan wrote:
DWags wrote:

If you think these assholes wearing assault weapon pins on the floor doesn't have anything to do with the national debate about gun control, then perhaps I can't help you.

The assholes that wear the assault rifle pins are in favor of assault rifles. Because freedom. People being slaughtered by them is irrelevant. Right?

This isn't that hard.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 19:28

Next week it will be Gas Stove lapel pins.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 19:30

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

As for providing a different perspective because you want to liven up the place, using right wing talking points is really a piss poor way to go about it.

If you can see a logical reason that 50 Republicans refused to consider gun control on any sort except for one Act, please enlighten the board. Otherwise, Bob's interpretation stands as the most likely reason.

I would have considered myself one of those people, but apparently if you dare say anything outside of the lines you’re a Maga Republican according to Bob and Pervis.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 19:32

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Read what you just posted. You claim I can “start over” and then condemn me for a false reputation from another board.

Which is it?
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 21:05

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

I would have considered myself one of those people, but apparently if you dare say anything outside of the lines you’re a Maga Republican according to Bob and Pervis.

That's not true. You consistently support one side, which is fine. Just don't expect people to believe that you don't have a side. It redlines the bullshit detector.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next