Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me buy a new electric toothbrush

5 posters

Go down

Help me buy a new electric toothbrush Empty Help me buy a new electric toothbrush

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:34 pm

Why are there so many fucking choices? There are simply too many choices. Found one article with the headline- 11 best electric toothbrushes…. Why are there 11? That’s too many. There are more than 11 if these are the best. Fuck you.

I don’t mind spending a bit of money, though $200 seems excessive. I like some of the features like pressure sensors and apps that show me tooth maps and track activity and what not but I don’t know if it’s really necessary.

Do you have an electric toothbrush that you love and would recommend to help me clean my offensive mouth
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Help me buy a new electric toothbrush Empty Re: Help me buy a new electric toothbrush

Post by kingstonlake Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:36 pm

I do not. Because I’m not lazy.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Help me buy a new electric toothbrush Empty Re: Help me buy a new electric toothbrush

Post by Rocinante Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:44 pm

Regular ass sonicare. Don’t go more fancy than that. It’s like 30 bucks and you can probably find it at the grocery store. Meijer for sure.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:45 pm

It makes a big difference on the inside uppers and lowers.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:28 pm

Rocinante wrote:Regular ass sonicare. Don’t go more fancy than that. It’s like 30 bucks and you can probably find it at the grocery store. Meijer for sure.

This. I use one and my dental hygienist says I'm doing a great job on my teeth. I also use the cheap replacement brushes from Cambodia or wherever the heck they make them.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:11 pm

Why do I have to help you buy it? Get a job, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down