Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republicans don’t care. They’re taking their hood off a d proud of it.

+3
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Republicans don’t care. They’re taking their hood off a d proud of it.  Empty Republicans don’t care. They’re taking their hood off a d proud of it.

Post by DWags Sun 5 Feb 2023 - 21:55

This is a Senator from Mississippi. I mean, he just doesn’t care.

[tw]1621899082238140417?s=46&t=rue4jqk09P8wGTLoNLkh7A[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Republicans don’t care. They’re taking their hood off a d proud of it.  Empty Re: Republicans don’t care. They’re taking their hood off a d proud of it.

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 5 Feb 2023 - 22:51

I attempted to reason with an acquaintance who is on the trail to total "conservative" crazy.

When I pointed out that the "weather balloon" was brought down in about the best place because it was in a relatively shallow (less than 50' of water) that allowed the FAA to ground all flights and the USN and USCG essentially cordon off the area to allow a recovery without outside interference he countered what was wrong with other states with space.

I told him the last thing the US Government wanted was a group of self-appointed "patriots" get to the balloon and instrument arrays first and start putting things on FaceBook, Instagram and taking the equipment away making it damned near impossible to eventually return to the Chinese in months or more than a year depending on what was recovered.

He immediately pivoted to another BIDEN COVER UP.

There are more of the wack jobs everyday.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Republicans don’t care. They’re taking their hood off a d proud of it.  Empty Re: Republicans don’t care. They’re taking their hood off a d proud of it.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 6 Feb 2023 - 8:46

Way back in the middle ages (the Obama years), I would call republicans racist, bigots, etc., and they would just clutch their pearls and say "we're not {gasp} racist. We're just concerned with.... government spending and government overreach". Republicans don’t care. They’re taking their hood off a d proud of it.  502811600

It took 'em a while, but at least they've taken the hoods off.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon 6 Feb 2023 - 9:39

The election of a Black President blew the minds of all the Social Reactionaries, and those are a significant part of the people who vote for Republicans.  The behavior of politicians who need their vote is to play into the prejudices of those people, and as has been pointed out, to be heard the politicians are being forced to say crazier stuff.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 6 Feb 2023 - 10:22

GRR Spartan wrote:I attempted to reason with an acquaintance who is on the trail to total "conservative" crazy.

When I pointed out that the "weather balloon" was brought down in about the best place because it was in a relatively shallow (less than 50' of water) that allowed the FAA to ground all flights and the USN and USCG essentially cordon off the area to allow a recovery without outside interference he countered what was wrong with other states with space.

I told him the last thing the US Government wanted was a group of self-appointed "patriots" get to the balloon and instrument arrays first and start putting things on FaceBook, Instagram and taking the equipment away making it damned near impossible to eventually return to the Chinese in months or more than a year depending on what was recovered.

He immediately pivoted to another BIDEN COVER UP.

There are more of the wack jobs everyday.

Chinese Balloons flew over US during Trump's Administration.

Trump: FAKE NEWS
Trump Officials: WHAT? NOBODY TOLD ME!
Trump Apologists: Yeah, but it wasn't as long. And the public didn't even know.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon 6 Feb 2023 - 10:26

What is crazy about this is that the MSM seems to be ignoring that this isn't the first time.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 6 Feb 2023 - 11:22

It’s not about the balloon it’s about what this asshole Senator wrote on it and had no problem tweeting it
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 6 Feb 2023 - 11:26

DWags wrote:This is a Senator from Mississippi. I mean, he just doesn’t care.

[tw]1621899082238140417?s=46&t=rue4jqk09P8wGTLoNLkh7A[/tw]

A fucking United States Senator tweeted this. In large part because Trump made shit like this OK if not encouraged.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 6 Feb 2023 - 12:02

Ok. It's still relatively early for me. What am I missing that's so offensive here?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon 6 Feb 2023 - 12:16

Heat Miser wrote:Ok. It's still relatively early for me. What am I missing that's so offensive here?

I had to go into the tweet thread to get it...

Mocking people’s accents, on brand for the GOP. How many people of Asian descent do you represent? Hoping they see this disgusting display.

The "r's" for the "l's" in balloon.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Heat Miser likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 6 Feb 2023 - 12:43

Trapper Gus wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Ok. It's still relatively early for me. What am I missing that's so offensive here?

I had to go into the tweet thread to get it...

Mocking people’s accents, on brand for the GOP. How many people of Asian descent do you represent? Hoping they see this disgusting display.

The "r's" for the "l's" in balloon.

I did notice the "r's", but didn't make the connection. That tweet will probably play very well with his target constituency in MS. According to the interwebs, people of Asian descent are 1% of the population in MS.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 6 Feb 2023 - 14:29

The racist, bigoted christian sexual predator gave his racist, bigoted christian filth followers permission to be the worst version of themselves they could be.

Important to note: they've always been among us. But since they, thanks to Russia and the mainstream media, we're able to elect one of their own to the highest office in the land, they became emboldened to behave as they though were the majority.

Breaking news: they're not. And it's why decent people need to keep calling them out and sending them back to their recliners to chain smoke and watch the mainstream media while wallowing in their own misery.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, DWags, AvgMSUJoe, GRR Spartan, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down