Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.

+9
tGreenWay
AvgMSUJoe
MiamiSpartan
Nordic
Travis of the Cosmos
Dendrobates
InTenSity
NigelUno
DWags
13 posters

Go down

What seed do you think the Spartans will be next year?

Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  Vote_lcap57%Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 8 ]
Trapper Gus, Cameron, Nordic, Travis of the Cosmos, NigelUno, Floyd Robertson, DWags
Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  Vote_lcap21%Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
InTenSity, The Pantry, AvgMSUJoe
Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  Vote_lcap14%Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
tGreenWay, duffy munn
Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  Vote_lcap7%Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Dendrobates
Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  Vote_lcap0%Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  Vote_lcap0%Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  Empty Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.

Post by DWags Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:11 pm

BY THE WAY, , I do believe the Midwest Regional is at LCA. Detroit Mercy and Oakland U hosting. Oh my effing god!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  Empty Re: Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.

Post by NigelUno Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:22 pm

DWags wrote:BY THE WAY, , I do believe the Midwest Regional is at LCA. Detroit Mercy and Oakland U hosting. Oh my effing god!  

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yes.

First Round in Indy.
Regional in Detroit.
F4 in Glendale.

Voted.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  Empty Re: Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.

Post by InTenSity Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:31 pm

So we'd be #1 in the west region?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, DWags, Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:42 pm

It is too early Razz

Just about every time we think we've got it made for the next season, something happens. I'm going to be conservative (I haven't said that since grade school) with saying a #4 seed.
I hope I'm wrong and it's higher
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:48 pm

Dendrobates wrote:It is too early Razz

Just about every time we think we've got it made for the next season, something happens. I'm going to be conservative (I haven't said that since grade school) with saying a #4 seed.
I hope I'm wrong and it's higher

Never too early Dwags predict the tournament seed # of MSU next year.  200.gif?cid=ddb306a5cvvqerr3a2hx18dni1xg8i7lpw1u0ufag950gpkr&rid=200
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates, Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:08 pm

There is only one correct answer
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:42 pm

1 seed. Dare to be great.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:52 pm

Did I see correctly that Edey is going back to purdont? That will make for an interesting regular season.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:59 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Did I see correctly that Edey is going back to purdont? That will make for an interesting regular season.

Wouldn’t surprise me. From the little I’ve read, NBA execs aren’t too high on him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:28 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Did I see correctly that Edey is going back to purdont? That will make for an interesting regular season.

We could be a 1 seed, and if we fall behind a 1 seed Purdue or Marquette...end up in LA for a regional.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:36 pm

[tw]1646227044399816704?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:27 am

MSU basketball remains on top line in updated ESPN 'Bracketology'

https://spartanswire.usatoday.com/2023/08/08/msu-basketball-remains-on-top-line-in-updated-espn-bracketology/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:34 am

Turtleneck wrote:MSU basketball remains on top line in updated ESPN 'Bracketology'

https://spartanswire.usatoday.com/2023/08/08/msu-basketball-remains-on-top-line-in-updated-espn-bracketology/

Lowest 1 seed. Out to LA for the regional.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:37 am

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:MSU basketball remains on top line in updated ESPN 'Bracketology'

Lowest 1 seed. Out to LA for the regional.

5-14
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:00 pm

1 Purdue
1 MSU
5 Illinois
7 Wisconsin
8 Maryland
8 Northwestern
10 Indiana

First 4 out: Rutgers, OSU
Next 4 out: Iowa

Way out: Nebraska, Penn State, Minnesota, Michigan
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:37 pm

I only picked us as a 1 seed because there isn’t anything higher. For next year’s team, they should create something higher.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:42 pm

DWags wrote:I only picked us as a 1 seed because there isn’t anything higher. For next year’s team, they should create something higher.

Champion
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:59 pm

I want to vote. Why am I being disenfranchised?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:25 pm

aualum06 wrote:
DWags wrote:I only picked us as a 1 seed because there isn’t anything higher. For next year’s team, they should create something higher.

Champion

In the words of Nordic: this guy fucks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:02 am

If you want to get higher than the one you have to rock down to electric avenue.

Last edited by Rick Saunders on Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:54 am

Would love to see the football team have some success to put hoops on the back burner for a little bit.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down