Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaden Aikins declares for the NBA. Keeps college eligibility

+8
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
kingstonlake
NigelUno
tGreenWay
DWags
12 posters

Go down

Jaden Aikins declares for the NBA. Keeps college eligibility  Empty Jaden Aikins declares for the NBA. Keeps college eligibility

Post by DWags Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:38 pm

[tw]1649493632448188536?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jaden Aikins declares for the NBA. Keeps college eligibility  Empty Re: Jaden Aikins declares for the NBA. Keeps college eligibility

Post by tGreenWay Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:19 pm

Good for Jaden. He’ll get outside counsel on areas where he needs to improve, probably underscoring things he’s heard from his Spartan coaches. And if he somehow hears things that indicate he should go now, then go get paid. Selfishly, I’d love him back, but he’s a Spartan for life, regardless.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Floyd Robertson, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Jaden Aikins declares for the NBA. Keeps college eligibility  Empty Re: Jaden Aikins declares for the NBA. Keeps college eligibility

Post by NigelUno Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:10 pm

Not unexpected.

He has 10 days after the Combine to return.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:41 pm

Jaden Aikins declares for the NBA. Keeps college eligibility  3003718628
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:31 pm

I want him back so bad. He's got an NBA future, but I want at least one more year. Very special potential brewing for the upcoming year, but he's a big part of that. Highest ceiling of anyone on the team, IMO.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:19 pm

Cameron wrote:I want him back so bad. He's got an NBA future, but I want at least one more year. Very special potential brewing for the upcoming year, but he's a big part of that. Highest ceiling of anyone on the team, IMO.
Don't know about the ceiling statement (I bet Kohler could become something special, big has the moves)... I do agree Akins D and athleticism will shine next year...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:25 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Cameron wrote:I want him back so bad. He's got an NBA future, but I want at least one more year. Very special potential brewing for the upcoming year, but he's a big part of that. Highest ceiling of anyone on the team, IMO.
Don't know about the ceiling statement (I bet Kohler could become something special, big has the moves)... I do agree Akins D and athleticism will shine next year...

His kitchen hardware line is popular.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:34 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Kohler? What ?
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:09 am

I'm not going to lie. This is the worst thing that's happened to me all week, and that includes Tuesday when my appendix burst and I was rushed to the hospital but the ambulance crashed into an interstate bridge abutment and I flew out the back door on a stretcher and was run over by a fertilizer spreader and died in the ditch with the smell of shit in my nose.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

tGreenWay, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:16 am

Pervis Muldoon wrote:I'm not going to lie. This is the worst thing that's happened to me all week, and that includes Tuesday when my appendix burst and I was rushed to the hospital but the ambulance crashed into an interstate bridge abutment and I flew out the back door on a stretcher and was run over by a fertilizer spreader and died in the ditch with the smell of shit in my nose.
I think you meant to post this on Tob with the rest of the kooks.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:36 am

Pervis Muldoon wrote:I'm not going to lie. This is the worst thing that's happened to me all week, and that includes Tuesday when my appendix burst and I was rushed to the hospital but the ambulance crashed into an interstate bridge abutment and I flew out the back door on a stretcher and was run over by a fertilizer spreader and died in the ditch with the smell of shit in my nose.

That stinks.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck, Trapper Gus and Polydorus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:15 am

Per GreenWay, he declared because of minutes.

Also, dibs on Pervis Muldoon’s rock collection and lawn equipment. That reminds me, I still have Nigel’s chainsaw from that time we thought he passed and took his stuff.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:22 am

Glad you’re doing better.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue May 09, 2023 7:47 pm

I don't know which list is which and where these kids go, but it seems like maybe Jayden and A.J. are not on thins list Shit, I have no idea.

[tw]1656076333565333507?s=20[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue May 09, 2023 8:14 pm

DWags wrote:I don't know which list is which and where these kids go, but it seems like maybe Jayden and A.J. are not on thins list Shit, I have no idea.

I have no idea how any of this works either Wags. But I don't think either AJ or Jaden will be playing in the NBA next year
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue May 09, 2023 8:18 pm

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:I don't know which list is which and where these kids go, but it seems like maybe Jayden and A.J. are not on thins list Shit, I have no idea.

I have no idea how any of this works either Wags. But I don't think either AJ or Jaden will be playing in the NBA next year

I guess what surprises me is that Izzo didn't have a heart to heart with him and let him know he might not be invited. I have to believe Izzo pretty much knows exactly who is going to be invited and who isn't. Or could name 80-90% of the invitees. Nigel knows how this stuff works. I don't get it. And what,exactly do the scouts see in Jett Howard that he's s first round pick? I don't get it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue May 09, 2023 8:26 pm

They are not on the list. Maybe they removed their names from the draft. Kind of seems like a leaked list.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue May 09, 2023 11:55 pm

Pics of appendix? We post pics of injuries here.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed May 10, 2023 6:50 am

It's possible to get drafted without attending the Combine, but very unlikely.

I think 7 guys from the G League Combine were then invited to the NBA Combine last year. So, Joey might have a shot at that if he lights it up from 3.

Hopefully Hoggard and Akins are motivated from being slighted.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu May 11, 2023 6:00 am

[tw]1656466590471266304[/tw]

Interesting Tweet from 9 o’clock last night. Could mean absolutely nothing though.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu May 11, 2023 6:42 am

Motown Spartan wrote:[tw]1656466590471266304[/tw]

Interesting Tweet from 9 o’clock last night. Could mean absolutely nothing though.

Still under his NIL deal, I would guess, needing to meet his tweet quota. Thus us verbatim what other UWM athletes tweet out periodically.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu May 11, 2023 7:50 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Still under his NIL deal, I would guess, needing to meet his tweet quota. Thus us verbatim what other UWM athletes tweet out periodically.

My thoughts exactly. Just thought the wording was interesting given his draft status.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu May 11, 2023 9:06 am

#Minutes
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri May 12, 2023 9:07 am

Classes start Monday. I'd guess Akins and Hoggard will be on campus.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down