Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penn State prof (with Phd from Michigan) did what???

+3
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
The Pantry
7 posters

Go down

Penn State prof (with Phd from Michigan) did what??? Empty Penn State prof (with Phd from Michigan) did what???

Post by The Pantry 2023-06-15, 15:19

A State College man is facing charges after he was allegedly caught on camera performing lewd acts with a dog in Rothrock State Forest.

Themis Matsoukas, a 64-year-old professor of chemical engineering at Penn State’s University Park campus, was charged on Monday in Huntingdon County with misdemeanor counts of open lewdness, indecent exposure and sexual intercourse with an animal, as well as summary counts of cruelty to animals and disorderly conduct.

Matsoukas “has been relieved of his responsibilities and is on leave” from the university, a Penn State spokesperson said.

According to an affidavit of probable cause filed by a Department of Conservation and Natural Resources ranger, the DCNR installed a trail camera in the parking lot of the Alan Seeger Natural Area in Jackson Township on April 12 to identify individuals who were stealing bags of hand sanitizer from public restrooms.

Around 8 p.m. the following day, the camera captured multiple brief videos that allegedly showed a man later identified as Matsoukas — who was naked, except for a ski mask, wrist watch, boots and backpack — masturbating near the women’s restroom and then engaging in a sexual act with a dog. The videos also showed that Matsoukas appeared to be recording himself with an iPad.

Penn State Professor Accused of Performing Lewd Acts with Dog in State Forest
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Penn State prof (with Phd from Michigan) did what??? Empty Re: Penn State prof (with Phd from Michigan) did what???

Post by tGreenWay 2023-06-15, 15:29

Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Penn State prof (with Phd from Michigan) did what??? Empty Re: Penn State prof (with Phd from Michigan) did what???

Post by The Pantry 2023-06-15, 15:31

tGreenWay wrote:Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this
Ever take your dog out for a fuck?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-06-15, 15:58

Finally not an MSU story.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-06-15, 16:59

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this
Ever take your dog out for a fuck?

I take her grocery shopping with me so she can buy her favorite peanut butter.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-06-15, 17:04

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Ever take your dog out for a fuck?

Chunky or creamy?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-06-15, 17:09

BLUE

Penn State prof (with Phd from Michigan) did what??? 1231079-photo-u15?auto=format&q=60&fit=crop&fm=pjpg&dpr=2&w=375
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-06-15, 17:10

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Ever take your dog out for a fuck?

Not sure, but think the Penn State prof would say you're doing it wrong.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-06-15, 20:17

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Chunky or creamy?

It’s really up to Phydeaux.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-06-15, 20:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
BLUE

Penn State prof (with Phd from Michigan) did what??? 1231079-photo-u15?auto=format&q=60&fit=crop&fm=pjpg&dpr=2&w=375

That’s turtleneck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-06-15, 20:46

George costanza!

Sung to the tune of Chattanooga Choo Choo

“Sodomy boy, is that my doggie you’re fellating?…woof woof”
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-06-15, 21:53

How are you supposed to know?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down