Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+27
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
Motown Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
DWags
steveschneider
NigelUno
Trapper Gus
Robert J Sakimano
CaptainSlow33
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
GRR Spartan
duffy munn
aualum06
Floyd Robertson
Pervis Muldoon
Zurn
Dendrobates
MSU addict
Wally Fairway
MiamiSpartan
gomersbro
The Pantry
InTenSity
31 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 17 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Cameron 2024-03-22, 08:32

I'm looking forward to the day their natty is vacated for rampant cheating both on and off the field.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay, DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 17 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-03-23, 09:36

https://www.mlive.com/wolverines/2024/03/how-start-of-sherrone-moores-tenure-as-michigan-hc-differs-from-harbaughs.html

Nothing says "not consumed by the limelight" as much as a feature article about it.

lol
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-03-23, 11:35

Cameron wrote:I'm looking forward to the day their natty is vacated for rampant cheating both on and off the field.

Stick CMU on probation for a season or more, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-03-23, 22:07

Dusty May (FAU) to UM replacing Howard?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-03-23, 22:10

I hate him.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, AvgMSUJoe and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-03-23, 22:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I hate him.

Can confirm.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

AvgMSUJoe and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-03-23, 22:17

Dusty... More like diarrhea face cocksucker, amiright.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

tGreenWay, duffy munn, DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-03-23, 23:27

Immediately determined to have one of the world’s most punchable faces.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2024-03-23, 23:43

kingstonlake wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I hate him.

Can confirm.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 17 Wayne-letterkenny
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-03-27, 18:48

More than 2,300 University of Michigan Medicine health care workers have won union recognition after a successful card check earlier this month.

The 2,335 employees will join SEIU Healthcare Michigan, along with 283 Michigan Medicine registered respiratory therapists and techs who previously joined the union last July and are currently bargaining for their first contract. The card check, which occurred March 18, is a process under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) that allows employers to voluntarily waive the secret ballot process and recognize the union if more than 50% of the employees sign authorization cards.

https://michiganadvance.com/briefs/michigan-medicine-health-care-workers-win-union-recognition/
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2024-04-06, 12:00

I missed Terrance Williams jumping in the portal.

Looks like Dug and Reed to Kansas State.

And UM has 9 spots to fill (although looks like they're adding a Center from Yale, and maybe FAU's best player).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2024-04-06, 12:46

And LaVell Blanchard decommited.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-04-14, 09:47

News just had CMU's spring game coverage with the same staff, etc.

Still waiting on Stalions fallout... or can every staff dispatch spies now?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2024-04-14, 11:35

AvgMSUJoe wrote:News just had CMU's spring game coverage with the same staff, etc.

I'd guess Central is just waiting for the NCAA's Notice of Allegations (if there would be one for being an accessory?).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-14, 12:01

NigelUno wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:News just had CMU's spring game coverage with the same staff, etc.

I'd guess Central is just waiting for the NCAA's Notice of Allegations (if there would be one for being an accessory?).

Zero will come of it. In my fantasy world, I would hope that our athletic department would serve them notice that we will never play them again for any kind of payday. Not that it matters, but it would make the general population of MSU feel better. My fear is that won’t happen either and we will have central basketball or football and it’s like nothing happened

Fuck those people.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-14, 12:59

[tw]1779367519947530329?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2024-04-14, 13:04

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Zero will come of it. In my fantasy world, I would hope that our athletic department would serve them notice that we will never play them again for any kind of payday. Not that it matters, but it would make the general population of MSU feel better. My fear is that won’t happen either and we will have central basketball or football and it’s like nothing happened

Fuck those people.

I can’t remember the last time we played them in basketball. They’re on the football schedule in 2027 and 2030. A lot of things will change by then.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-04-14, 18:41

Dont even care about cmu, i want our black ops team to be infiltrating every big ten office by fall practice, since ya know, no one gives a shit.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2024-04-14, 19:30

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Dont even care about cmu, i want our black ops team to be infiltrating every big ten office by fall practice, since ya know, no one gives a shit.

I'd like to see all other Big Ten schools work together on a black ops mission against Michigan. So all of the games we play against each other will be on the level, but Michigan will be at a disadvantage every conference game. And I'd like the mission to last forever.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

tGreenWay and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2024-04-14, 19:51

Urban Meyer has scUM in his top 8 for this fall. Obviously he must think the cheating is going to continue and no punishment.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2024-04-14, 21:41

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Zero will come of it.  In my fantasy world, I would hope that our athletic department would serve them notice that we will never play them again for any kind of payday.   Not that it matters, but it would make the general population of MSU feel better.  My fear is that won’t happen either and we will have central basketball or football and it’s like nothing happened

Fuck those people.

I can’t remember the last time we played them in basketball. They’re on the football schedule in 2027 and 2030.  A lot of things will change by then.

1997. I remember the game. It was neither exciting nor memorable but in the following seasons I realized MSU, at least under Izzo, rarely plays CMU. Even less than UDM. MSU plays Oakland nearly every year and EMU every 3-4 years on average. MSU has had recent games against WMU and UDM, but they don't appear on the schedule often. Yet somehow CMU has not played MSU since 1997. That's a little strange. MSU even played Oakland, EMU, WMU, and UDM in the 2020 Covid19 season but no CMU. On a side note, Jason Webber was a freshman on MSU's 1997 team but left for CMU after the season.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-15, 01:20

As God as my witness CMU thought Turkeys couldn’t fly….., into their baseball teams bus window.

[tw]1779700756733378809?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan, tGreenWay and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-15, 18:45

[tw]1779991957294477410?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-04-15, 19:59

Eli already looking the other way.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2024-04-15, 21:11

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 17 Michigan-michigan-st-footballjpg-1b05da07caaf2301
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2024-04-15, 21:57

Just one OWI arrest and former umaa QB Dennard “Shoelaces” Robinson has gone from Assistant Director of Player Personnel to staffer.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2024-04-16, 09:35

tGreenWay wrote:Eli already looking the other way.

EMU coaches and players need to stay at home for a while.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-16, 12:24

First phase. A peak at some infractions and possible consequences

From the ncaa:

Michigan and five individuals who currently or previously worked for its football program have reached an agreement with NCAA enforcement staff on recruiting violations and coaching activities by noncoaching staff members that occurred within the football program, and the appropriate penalties for those violations. A Committee on Infractions panel has approved the agreement. One former coach did not participate in the agreement, and that portion of the case will be considered separately by the Committee on Infractions, after which the committee will release its full decision.

The agreed-upon violations involve impermissible in-person recruiting contacts during a COVID-19 dead period, impermissible tryouts, and the program exceeding the number of allowed countable coaches when noncoaching staff members engaged in on- and off-field coaching activities (including providing technical and tactical skills instruction to student-athletes). The negotiated resolution also involved the school's agreement that the underlying violations demonstrated a head coach responsibility violation and the former football head coach failed to meet his responsibility to cooperate with the investigation. The school also agreed that it failed to deter and detect the impermissible recruiting contacts and did not ensure that the football program adhered to rules for noncoaching staff members.

The committee will not discuss further details in the case to protect the integrity of the ongoing process, as the committee's final decision — including potential violations and penalties for the former coach — is pending.

By separating the cases, the Division I Committee on Infractions publicly acknowledges the infractions case and permits the school and the participating individuals to immediately begin serving their penalties while awaiting the committee's final decision on the remaining contested portion of the case. That decision will include any findings and penalties for the former coach. This is the fourth case where the committee has used multiple resolution paths.

The agreed-upon penalties in this case include three years of probation for the school, a fine and recruiting restrictions in alignment with the Level I-Mitigated classification for the school. The participating individuals also agreed to one-year show-cause orders consistent with the Level II-Standard and Level II-Mitigated classifications of their respective violations.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2024-04-16, 12:32

DWags wrote:First phase. A peak at some infractions and possible consequences

From the ncaa:

Michigan and five individuals who currently or previously worked for its football program have reached an agreement with NCAA enforcement staff on recruiting violations and coaching activities by noncoaching staff members that occurred within the football program, and the appropriate penalties for those violations. A Committee on Infractions panel has approved the agreement. One former coach did not participate in the agreement, and that portion of the case will be considered separately by the Committee on Infractions, after which the committee will release its full decision.

The agreed-upon violations involve impermissible in-person recruiting contacts during a COVID-19 dead period, impermissible tryouts, and the program exceeding the number of allowed countable coaches when noncoaching staff members engaged in on- and off-field coaching activities (including providing technical and tactical skills instruction to student-athletes). The negotiated resolution also involved the school's agreement that the underlying violations demonstrated a head coach responsibility violation and the former football head coach failed to meet his responsibility to cooperate with the investigation. The school also agreed that it failed to deter and detect the impermissible recruiting contacts and did not ensure that the football program adhered to rules for noncoaching staff members.

The committee will not discuss further details in the case to protect the integrity of the ongoing process, as the committee's final decision — including potential violations and penalties for the former coach — is pending.

By separating the cases, the Division I Committee on Infractions publicly acknowledges the infractions case and permits the school and the participating individuals to immediately begin serving their penalties while awaiting the committee's final decision on the remaining contested portion of the case. That decision will include any findings and penalties for the former coach. This is the fourth case where the committee has used multiple resolution paths.

The agreed-upon penalties in this case include three years of probation for the school, a fine and recruiting restrictions in alignment with the Level I-Mitigated classification for the school. The participating individuals also agreed to one-year show-cause orders consistent with the Level II-Standard and Level II-Mitigated classifications of their respective violations.

If UM is admitting Harbaugh didn't cooperate, doesn't that set up a lack of institutional control (and bigger penalties) for the separate advanced scouting case?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-16, 12:36

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:First phase. A peak at some infractions and possible consequences

From the ncaa:

If UM is admitting Harbaugh didn't cooperate, doesn't that set up a lack of institutional control (and bigger penalties) for the separate advanced scouting case?

It’s the ncaa. I’m saying nothing comes of this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

MSU addict and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-16, 14:19

What does 3 years of probation mean?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2024-04-16, 14:26

3 years probation is a formality.  

Harbaugh and a lot of his staff is gone which is something the NCAA isn’t disappointed about.

The Big Ten and its advertisers are happy that umaa can stay on TV.

Worked out like Harbaugh hoped.  Break rules, obfuscate, win and get out of dodge.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2024-04-16, 14:39

Trapper Gus wrote:What does 3 years of probation mean?
It means when they commit violations during the probationary period (and they will) they go on double secret probation.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2024-04-16, 15:17

Trapper Gus wrote:What does 3 years of probation mean?

It used to mean no TV and no bowl games for three years. Now it might mean that they have to pick a player or two that can't go to road games with the team.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2024-04-16, 15:40

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It’s the ncaa. I’m saying nothing comes of this.

This is just for hamburgers (and they haven't officially announced the penalties...but, said there are/will be some).

If UM is admitting Harbaugh didn't cooperate in this minor case, it's likely they're going to admit he (and others) didn't cooperate with the advanced scouting case.

It's just going to take time.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, GRR Spartan and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-04-16, 16:59

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It’s the ncaa.  I’m saying nothing comes of this.  

Probably, though I hope you’re wrong. Once the spying scandal investigation is wrapped up in a few years, it would be a dream to see the title vacated. Separately, it would be hysterical to see Booger hit with a show cause that keeps him out of CFB forever. Doesnt matter if he never planned to return; I’d just like the ncaa to say to Jim to stay the fuck out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2024-04-16, 18:30

GRR Spartan wrote:Just one OWI arrest and former umaa QB Dennard “Shoelaces” Robinson has gone from Assistant Director of Player Personnel to staffer.
Still looking for my favorite pic of Denard.  He got rolled up by 2 or 3 Spartans and was looking right at the camera while he was still tumbling.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-16, 18:44

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

It’s the ncaa.  I’m saying nothing comes of this.  

This is just for hamburgers (and they haven't officially announced the penalties...but, said there are/will be some).  

If UM is admitting Harbaugh didn't cooperate in this minor case, it's likely they're going to admit he (and others) didn't cooperate with the advanced scouting case.

It's just going to take time.    

Quite a bit more than just the recruiting out of season by Harbs, multiple violations by multiple coaches, and more coaches than allowed on staff and coaching.

Still Harbs level 1 violations are not part of this, yet, because he is stonewalling. Head coach stonewalling is lack of institutional control.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2024-04-16, 19:47

The Pantry wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Just one OWI arrest and former umaa QB Dennard “Shoelaces” Robinson has gone from Assistant Director of Player Personnel to staffer.
Still looking for my favorite pic of Denard.  He got rolled up by 2 or 3 Spartans and was looking right at the camera while he was still tumbling.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 17 Denard-sacked
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-19, 18:54

NCAA to allow helmet radios, until 15 seconds left on play clock...citing Michigan cheating as reason
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next