Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob, please be on your best behavior

+5
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
9 posters

Go down

Bob, please be on your best behavior Empty Bob, please be on your best behavior

Post by tGreenWay 2023-11-29, 00:11

There’s a teeny tiny chance the new FB coach moves into our neighborhood. It likely won’t happen because there aren’t any of the bigger houses available, as far as I know. They’ll probably wind up in a McMansion in Whitehills Woods or wherever, even though every single person I’ve ever known to live in that area has talked about how poorly built those homes are.
Still, as long as there’s even the smallest of chances, I’d like you to be cool when you’re out and about. That is to say, just don’t overdo it. If we can get this guy as a neighbor, we have a much better chance of scoring some pretty darn good tickets to all the rev sports big games. So pretty please, be chill.
Thank you and good night.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Bob, please be on your best behavior Empty Re: Bob, please be on your best behavior

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-11-29, 08:22

tGreenWay wrote:There’s a teeny tiny chance the new FB coach moves into our neighborhood. It likely won’t happen because there aren’t any of the bigger houses available, as far as I know. They’ll probably wind up in a McMansion in Whitehills Woods or wherever, even though every single person I’ve ever known to live in that area has talked about how poorly built those homes are.
Still, as long as there’s even the smallest of chances, I’d like you to be cool when you’re out and about. That is to say, just don’t overdo it. If we can get this guy as a neighbor, we have a much better chance of scoring some pretty darn good tickets to all the rev sports big games. So pretty please, be chill.
thanks, man - I will be on my best behavior. My wife normally keeps me on a pretty short leash, but it's always nice to get a reminder from a fellow Swillster I love and respect.

It would be cool to have them as a neighbor. You and I could drop off cookies or something.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bob, please be on your best behavior Empty Re: Bob, please be on your best behavior

Post by steveschneider 2023-11-29, 08:28

“ It's a neighborly day in this beautywood
A neighborly day for a beauty
Would you be mine? Could you be mine?
I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you”

Never realized how creepy those lyrics are. Fred Rogers is so endearing I always just hummed along.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-11-29, 08:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:There’s a teeny tiny chance the new FB coach moves into our neighborhood. It likely won’t happen because there aren’t any of the bigger houses available, as far as I know. They’ll probably wind up in a McMansion in Whitehills Woods or wherever, even though every single person I’ve ever known to live in that area has talked about how poorly built those homes are.
thanks, man - I will be on my best behavior. My wife normally keeps me on a pretty short leash, but it's always nice to get a reminder from a fellow Swillster I love and respect.

It would be cool to have them as a neighbor. You and I could drop off cookies or something.

Don't give into this, Bob. Be yourself.

Bob, please be on your best behavior Fb65_VMX0AAkeB_
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-11-29, 09:13

Coming from oregon he probably wants something with a bit more of an up north flavor, like bath or Dewitt. Maybe even St. John’s if he’s into going really off the grid
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-11-29, 09:49

steveschneider wrote:“ It's a neighborly day in this beautywood
A neighborly day for a beauty
Would you be mine? Could you be mine?
I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you”

Never realized how creepy those lyrics are. Fred Rogers is so endearing I always just hummed along.

Fuck you Steve, the man was a saint.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

duffy munn, Trapper Gus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-11-29, 10:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Cookies would be very neighborly. If you don’t mind and have the time, I’d also like to take a few minutes to show the coach how to pre-cheese his tacos.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-11-29, 10:54

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Cookies would be very neighborly. If you don’t mind and have the time, I’d also like to take a few minutes to show the coach how to pre-cheese his tacos.
this would provide me with an opportunity to discuss his favorite Springsteen records.

"Hi, Welcome to the neighborhood. I'm Bob, this is tGreenWay. Do you have a moment for us to discuss pre-cheesing your tacos"?

Bob, please be on your best behavior 7thday10

(that actually sounds like something Tugger would've said.. nevermind).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2023-11-29, 16:52

Worst humble brag greenway
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, duffy munn and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-11-29, 17:08

If you think bike riding Bobby Sak can scare away a football coach, your opinion of Bobby Sak is 180 degrees from mine.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-11-29, 19:43

GRR Spartan wrote:If you think bike riding Bobby Sak can scare away a football coach, your opinion of Bobby Sak is 180 degrees from mine.
Bob, please be on your best behavior 502811600

You're a great American.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-11-29, 20:40

I’ll be moving to your hood in December. I’ll try to remember to wear pants when I’m taking out the trash.

Bob, please be on your best behavior Shitters-full
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, Travis of the Cosmos, tGreenWay and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-11-29, 20:54

Dendrobates wrote:Worst humble brag greenway

True, it will be a pita, but somebody needs to show the new coach how to correctly pre-cheese his tacos, and it should probably come from the creator. I’d be honored.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-11-29, 20:56

Dendrobates wrote:Worst humble brag greenway

Also, both Biggie and Duffy lived in our ‘hood, which should be gosh darn good enough for all who follow in their footsteps.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-11-29, 20:59

GRR Spartan wrote:If you think bike riding Bobby Sak can scare away a football coach, your opinion of Bobby Sak is 180 degrees from mine.

It’s more a concern after he awakes from his 3rd nap and is four fingers deep in his three-foot tall bottle of Galliano. Bob, please be on your best behavior 2267303065
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-11-29, 21:02

tGreenWay wrote:

It’s more a concern after he awakes from his 3rd nap and is four fingers deep in his three-foot tall bottle of Galliano. Bob, please be on your best behavior 2267303065
it ain't gonna drink itself.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-11-29, 21:02

Nordic wrote:I’ll be moving to your hood in December. I’ll try to remember to wear pants when I’m taking out the trash.

Bob, please be on your best behavior Shitters-full

We ain’t got no HOA. Pants are always optional and, frankly, discouraged.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-11-29, 21:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

it ain't gonna drink itself.

Attaboy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-11-30, 08:40

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: it ain't gonna drink itself.

Attaboy.
(full disclosure: I had to google what it was)

I'm more of a Strohs/Old Style/PBR with a shot of Beam kinda guy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down