Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many teams have played both Washington & Michigan?

5 posters

Go down

How many teams have played both Washington & Michigan? Empty How many teams have played both Washington & Michigan?

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-02, 14:23

Pretty sure only one.

Based on that, Michigan had to run up the score to get to 49...( and that was with Michigan knowing exactly what MSU was going to do on each play)

Washington took the starters out before the 4th.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

How many teams have played both Washington & Michigan? Empty Re: How many teams have played both Washington & Michigan?

Post by DWags 2024-01-02, 15:03

Trapper Gus wrote:Pretty sure only one.

Based on that, Michigan had to run up the score to get to 49...( and that was with Michigan knowing exactly what MSU was going to do on each play)

One is our rival that we got up for. Lol, one we played right when the big news hit and I don’t think we were very prepared.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How many teams have played both Washington & Michigan? Empty Re: How many teams have played both Washington & Michigan?

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-02, 15:18

DWags wrote:

One is our rival that we got up for. Lol, one we played right when the big news hit and I don’t think we were very prepared.

There are mitigating circumstances for both games. Tucker's suspension verese Michigan's cheating.

They might be offsetting penalties
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2024-01-02, 15:22

the sooner we accept that michigan is going to win the natty the easier it’ll be
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-01-02, 15:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:the sooner we accept that michigan is going to win the natty the easier it’ll be

Some of us have accepted they are the best team in the nation. But prefer to talk about if there is a realistic path for Washington. I don’t see the problem. It’s ok OTPT. Michigan is indeed the best team, they deserve the championship. You don’t have to be depressed about that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-01-02, 15:28

DWags wrote:

So on the other hand one had motivation to absolutely pulverize us at all costs and still be going full steam head late in the fourth quarter, and the other had motivation to win the game and get out of town injury free
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2024-01-02, 15:28

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:the sooner we accept that michigan is going to win the natty the easier it’ll be

Some of us have accepted they are the best team in the nation.  But prefer to talk about if there is a realistic path for Washington. I don’t see the problem.  It’s ok OTPT. Michigan is indeed the best team, they deserve the championship. You don’t have to be depressed about that.

to be clear there is no problem? not sure what you mean by that.
my acceptance is my defense mechanism/hopefully reverse jinx. those fans are about be insufferable in michigan. one pro or not
living there anymore i guess.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-01-02, 17:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

So on the other hand one had motivation to absolutely pulverize us at all costs and still be going full steam head late in the fourth quarter, and the other had motivation to win the game and get out of town injury free

Sure. I like that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-01-02, 19:03

football ended in November, not sure why any of you care.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Floyd Robertson and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-01-02, 19:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

Some of us have accepted they are the best team in the nation.  But prefer to talk about if there is a realistic path for Washington. I don’t see the problem.  It’s ok OTPT. Michigan is indeed the best team, they deserve the championship. You don’t have to be depressed about that.

to be clear there is no problem? not sure what you mean by that.
my acceptance is my defense mechanism/hopefully reverse jinx. those fans are about be insufferable in michigan. one pro or not
living there anymore i guess.
Just like red hats, they advertise their shitiness, easy enough to avoid and ignore.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down