Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Travis be temp banned this week?

+8
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
AvgMSUJoe
Trapper Gus
Motown Spartan
CaptainSlow33
kingstonlake
12 posters

Go down

Ban Travis for 7 days?

Should Travis be temp banned this week? Vote_lcap38%Should Travis be temp banned this week? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
Should Travis be temp banned this week? Vote_lcap15%Should Travis be temp banned this week? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Should Travis be temp banned this week? Vote_lcap46%Should Travis be temp banned this week? Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Should Travis be temp banned this week? Empty Should Travis be temp banned this week?

Post by kingstonlake 2024-01-08, 06:41

We may have a conflict of interest for the biggest Lions game in recent memory. His clear and documented adoration and love for Matt Stafford may pull his emotions to a dark place. Can we trust that Travis will actually be rooting for the Lions? Can we be positive he won’t be liking posts on Kelly Staffords twitter account?

I have concerns.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Should Travis be temp banned this week? Empty Re: Should Travis be temp banned this week?

Post by CaptainSlow33 2024-01-08, 08:41

I say monitor him closely. The second he starts hinting at reading Kelly Stafford social media rants, put him in time out. It's for his own good, really. I don't take this lightly.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Should Travis be temp banned this week? Empty Re: Should Travis be temp banned this week?

Post by Motown Spartan 2024-01-08, 08:50

Why just this week? Can't we make this permanent?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-08, 09:04

I'm never in favor of banning anyone for any reason.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2024-01-08, 09:59; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 2024-01-08, 09:39

Trapper Gus wrote:I never in favor of banning anyone for any reason.

Stern but fair.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-01-08, 09:57

I voted yes without reading the post.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-08, 10:00

CaptainSlow33 wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:I never in favor of banning anyone for any reason.

Stern but fair.

Admittedly it can cause a board to become a cress pool.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-08, 10:05

We must break him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-01-08, 10:08

My insiders have told me he was spotted in Dewitt at a local dealership and put a down payment on Ram pick up.

It’s getting serious guys.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-01-08, 10:08

You can’t ban a mod. Travis is a mod. Travis is eternal.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-08, 10:10

Travis is sus.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-01-08, 10:40

Travis considers this game a win/win.

Should Travis be temp banned this week? 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5808m2nordux3jwawg741ttvtnd04p5b432at59z7&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-01-08, 11:04

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You can’t ban a mod. Travis is a mod. Travis is eternal.

I’ve read this three times and have studied it. I don’t see where he says he will NOT root for Stafford. I’ll research it further.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-01-08, 11:13

Thank you Dwags. At least you are transparent in your Packer fandom.

Still monitoring.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-01-08, 11:50

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You can’t ban a mod. Travis is a mod. Travis is eternal.

I’ve read this three times and have studied it.  I don’t see where he says he will NOT root for Stafford.  I’ll research it further.
Dwags, in 2021 I was the only poster that properly called for rooting for stafford’s legs to fall off so that the rams lost games and improved the lions draft stock. Everyone else talked about how they like the guy still. Kingston is making a goof because he’s obsessed with me
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2024-01-08, 11:54

tGreenWay wrote:We must break him.

He tried to break us. He failed. Now is the time to strike down this demon and rid our world of his evil.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2024-01-08, 12:03

I voted WAIT because there are provisions on the proposal.

If it was just  “Should Travis be banned for a week” then why not?

Past oo future sins? So what.  Let Swill go full Minority Report.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-01-08, 12:13

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:We must break him.

He tried to break us. He failed. Now is the time to strike down this demon and rid our world of his evil.
Oh silly pants no one tried to break you. I am trying to save you from yourselves. Like greenways underwear, sometimes stale things need a bit of sprucing up to stay up to date
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-01-08, 13:27

Guys please keep this focused on how it relates to Travis and his tepid commitment to anything other than Matt Stafford. I get a general ban would get overwhelming support. That’s not fair or the intent.

Lions related please. Trying to confirm neighborhood rumors one of his dogs name is Dagger, the other, Time.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-01-08, 13:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

I’ve read this three times and have studied it.  I don’t see where he says he will NOT root for Stafford.  I’ll research it further.
Dwags, in 2021 I was the only poster that properly called for rooting for stafford’s legs to fall off so that the rams lost games and improved the lions draft stock. Everyone else talked about how they like the guy still. Kingston is making a goof because he’s obsessed with me

Sounds complicated being a lions fan. You guys should just put a slice of cheese on your head and be done with it. All you need to be a packers fan is drunk and somewhat out of shape.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-01-08, 14:12

DWags wrote:

Sounds complicated being a lions fan. You guys should just put a slice of cheese on your head and be done with it.  All you need to be a packers fan is drunk and somewhat out of shape.  
I already told you that I’m rooting for them this one (1) week. Do not get yourself all worked up and overexcited.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-01-08, 14:14

kingstonlake wrote:Guys please keep this focused on how it relates to Travis and his tepid commitment to anything other than Matt Stafford. I get a general ban would get overwhelming support. That’s not fair or the intent.

Lions related please. Trying to confirm neighborhood rumors one of his dogs name is Dagger, the other, Time.
I already told you it isn’t possible. Dwags, go try it. I tried to ban you to make sure I was right, I can’t, the button isn’t even there. I am eternal Kingston, don’t worry I will always be here for you to lust after. 

You would have to lobby heat who could probably make it happen. But that means your poll is useless, it’s a poll of 1.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-01-08, 14:15

I didn’t even vote in your poll, that’s how much I disrespect it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-01-08, 14:24

kingstonlake wrote:Guys please keep this focused on how it relates to Travis and his tepid commitment to anything other than Matt Stafford. I get a general ban would get overwhelming support. That’s not fair or the intent.

I already told you it isn’t possible. Dwags, go try it. I tried to ban you to make sure I was right, I can’t, the button isn’t even there. I am eternal Kingston, don’t worry I will always be here for you to lust after. 

You would have to lobby heat who could probably make it happen. But that means your poll is useless, it’s a poll of 1.

The poll speaks for itself, Travis. Respect everyone’s decision. This is business. Nothing personal. Lions nation will not be silenced.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-01-08, 14:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I didn’t even vote in your poll, that’s how much I disrespect it.

You respected it enough to tell me you didn’t vote in it. All hands on deck Travis. Publicly announce your opposition to anything Stafford!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-01-08, 14:38

DWags wrote:

Sounds complicated being a lions fan. You guys should just put a slice of cheese on your head and be done with it.  All you need to be a packers fan is drunk and somewhat out of shape.  
I already told you that I’m rooting for them this one (1) week. Do not get yourself all worked up and overexcited.

I’d want to play Dallas if I was a Detroit fan. Because fuck Dallas.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-01-08, 15:03

kingstonlake wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I didn’t even vote in your poll, that’s how much I disrespect it.

You respected it enough to tell me you didn’t vote in it. All hands on deck Travis. Publicly announce your opposition to anything Stafford!
You are so bad at this. It’s embarrassing.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-01-08, 15:04

DWags wrote:

I’d want to play Dallas if I was a Detroit fan. Because fuck Dallas.
Patricia and Philly who is imploding or Tampa and baker mayfield. I’ll take those any day of the week in the second round.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2024-01-08, 15:07

Another baseless attack on Travis. First it was tGreenway and crootin'. I think you all know where that landed us last year. Now this. Travis has been an unprecedented leader when it comes to the Lions Super Bowl rallying cry.

I stand with Travis.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and Other Teams Pursuing That like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-08, 15:15

You know who else thought he was eternal? Benedict Arnold.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-08, 15:17

Nordic wrote:Another baseless attack on Travis. First it was tGreenway and crootin'. I think you all know where that landed us last year. Now this. Travis has been an unprecedented leader when it comes to the Lions Super Bowl rallying cry.

I stand with Travis.

Don’t stand too close. Collateral damage can spoil your whole day.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-01-08, 15:19

kingstonlake wrote:

Easy for you to say in your Detroit Rams snuggy.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-01-08, 15:24

Nordic wrote:Another baseless attack on Travis. First it was tGreenway and crootin'. I think you all know where that landed us last year. Now this. Travis has been an unprecedented leader when it comes to the Lions Super Bowl rallying cry.

I stand with Travis.

You know in high school when your buddy jumped on the wrong side of some bullshit but you had to back him because he was your ride home?...?

I ALSO stand with Travis.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Nordic and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-08, 15:45

kingstonlake wrote:

Should Travis be temp banned this week? 502811600

I’m only laughing to hide my pain. This entire Travis Traitor situation is shocking and sad. Sad!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-01-08, 16:29

tGreenWay wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I’m only laughing to hide my pain. This entire Travis Traitor situation is shocking and sad. Sad!

It’s simple. Travis has had all day to renounce his Matt Stafford loyalty, yet refuses. It’s a sad day. Sad. We are struggling locally as Spartan fans and we need this. Yet Travis remains selfish!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-08, 16:34

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

It’s simple. Travis has had all day to renounce his Matt Stafford loyalty, yet refuses. It’s a sad day. Sad. We are struggling locally as Spartan fans and we need this. Yet Travis remains selfish!

My spies in the business district of his downtown tell me he rented a light blue and sunshine yellow roadster and put a magnetic #9 on the sides. He also added huge pillows to the seats in honor of Kelly.
Sad.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, AvgMSUJoe and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2024-01-08, 16:50

matt stafford or peyton thorne?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down