Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Label this. What are you telling Izzo here?

+2
Turtleneck
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Label this. What are you telling Izzo here? Empty Label this. What are you telling Izzo here?

Post by DWags Thu 18 Jan 2024 - 23:18

You’re Hoggard here, what is the little elf looking at and what are you telling him?

Me: It’s ok coach those are three more kegs of untapped bud light you’re looking at. Were good for the packers game.

Label this. What are you telling Izzo here? Img_7216

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Label this. What are you telling Izzo here? Empty Re: Label this. What are you telling Izzo here?

Post by Turtleneck Fri 19 Jan 2024 - 0:41

I think Hoggard is trying to get Izzo to snap out of another flashback about that 1975 last second loss to MTU. The clock was expired when Jaque Lac du Flambeau released the ball. Stolen game.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Label this. What are you telling Izzo here? Empty Re: Label this. What are you telling Izzo here?

Post by Trapper Gus Fri 19 Jan 2024 - 7:37

I'm talking here...in his best Al Pacino imitation

Do MSU players grab Izzo like that all the time?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 19 Jan 2024 - 8:08

Coach! You won't make it over the wood pile. It's too big!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, MiamiSpartan, DWags, AvgMSUJoe, Turtleneck, Trapper Gus, MSU addict and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 Fri 19 Jan 2024 - 8:29

Coach, I found $20 in the parking lot on my way in! Appetizers on me tonight at Applebee's amirite! Alright, coach, I'll catch you later, take it easy.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 19 Jan 2024 - 10:49

Trapper Gus wrote:I'm talking here...in his best Al Pacino imitation

All the time. It’s really a dynamic Izzo has allowed and has worked with for his career. Many yell back. Remember the Scott van pelt espn piece on him after he gave Henry a dress down? That’s Izzo to a tee.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 19 Jan 2024 - 10:55

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Robert J Sakimano like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 19 Jan 2024 - 11:07

DWags wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:I'm talking here...in his best Al Pacino imitation

All the time. It’s really a dynamic Izzo has allowed and has worked with for his career. Many yell back. Remember the Scott van pelt espn piece on him after he gave Henry a dress down? That’s Izzo to a tee.
agree - Izzo loves it, but I think it's something that a player has to earn and there isn't a playbook for it. You know when you've earned his trust and respect and can get emotional with him in return.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri 19 Jan 2024 - 11:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

agree - Izzo loves it, but I think it's something that a player has to earn and there isn't a playbook for it. You know when you've earned his trust and respect and can get emotional with him in return.

Last MSU basketball game I attended I was in the band, and it was Gus coaching, so have never seen Izzo live. I know he yells at players & may hold onto them while yelling, and that the players sometimes yell back. Just didn't realize they would hold onto him, too.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down