Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most?

+2
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

What Do You Find Most Alarming?

What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most? Vote_lcap20%What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most? Vote_lcap0%What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most? Vote_lcap0%What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most? Vote_lcap20%What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most? Vote_lcap40%What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Poll What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-26, 15:34

What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most? 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most?

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-01-26, 15:52

I voted women, cause the wife is mad at me for something. (don't know what)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most?

Post by DWags 2024-01-26, 15:54

Bud light. Cause man I need one.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2024-01-26, 17:17

People voting. That's how we ended up with all of those other evils, including this thread. But Trump will fix that.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-27, 08:32

Of those choices as problems the one that to me comes closest to a real problem is the immigration issue.

All the others are, as Bob notes, hot air talking points.

Congress almost had a solution somewhere during the Obama Administration and then the right wing of the Republican Party blew it up.  It is sounding like the Seante might have an agreement on just managing the border, but it also sounds like the House doesn't want a solution.

[tw]1750857724898816103[/tw]

To be clear, this tweet is behind the news cycle, as the Senators working on the compromise bill are reported as having agreed with one and are planning to move forward, but it does point out that when the republicans had total control they sat on their hands.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-03, 08:12

What is going to happen now that even Fox is reporting that the economy is good?

[tw]1753503000285384735[/tw]

[tw]1753528321051185574[/tw]

If the Fox watchers start believing the US economy is good the polling on this will increase significantly.

Of course, there is the liberal MSM to counteract that, I guess..../s

[tw]1753412551428173916[/tw]

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2024-02-03, 08:28; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-02-03, 08:19

No Trapper, they won’t. Not fox watchers at least. You and biden both man. You both have this worm in your head that tells you it’s possible to peel off a Fox News watching grandpa. That worm makes biden so stupid things to try to placate conservatives that will never ever vote for him no matter what.

They’re lost to you. There are plenty of people that don’t watch cable news at all that you can peel off with better economic coverage. But not fox watchers.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-02-03, 08:21

That NYT pitch it account is a joke. They’re not being for serious traps.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-03, 08:27

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:No Trapper, they won’t. Not fox watchers at least. You and biden both man. You both have this worm in your head that tells you it’s possible to peel off a Fox News watching grandpa. That worm makes biden so stupid things to try to placate conservatives that will never ever vote for him no matter what.

They’re lost to you. There are plenty of people that don’t watch cable news at all that you can peel off with better economic coverage. But not fox watchers.

To be clear I didn't say what you inferred I said.

No one, not even the most optimistic me when I'm drunk, thinks that Biden will pick up many of the voters you are describing, though I can dream they will sit on their hands in November.

All I am saying is that with Fox reporting, for once, reality, that the economy is good & getting even better, that the polls on the economy, which have been held down because the Republicans have been told by Fox that the economy is bad, might now go up.  The polls, not voting for Biden.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-03, 08:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:That NYT pitch it account is a joke. They’re not being for serious traps.

Once again proving my point that without the "/s" sarcasm on a posting board cannot be seen..../s
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-04, 08:37

One MSM warning about another MSM. What Republican/Libertarian/Mainstream Media Talking Points Alarm You The Most? 4198636888

https://www.mlive.com/news/2024/04/whats-that-a-look-at-the-epoch-times-billboards-popping-up-across-michigan.html

And a couple of sites that say they provide information about MSM sites

https://www.newsguardtech.com/about-newsguard/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down