Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial What do you want to tell your neighbor? thread

+5
Zurn
CaptainSlow33
Jake from State Farm
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
9 posters

Go down

tOfficial What do you want to tell your neighbor? thread Empty tOfficial What do you want to tell your neighbor? thread

Post by tGreenWay 2024-02-01, 15:05

Hi neighbor! Your dog has been outside for almost four hours and has been barking the entire time, probably because it’s alone and scared. If you don’t want to be a responsible dog owner, then find it a new home with people who won’t ignore it for hours on end.

tOfficial What do you want to tell your neighbor? thread Img_6812
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Floyd Robertson, The Pantry, DWags and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

tOfficial What do you want to tell your neighbor? thread Empty Re: tOfficial What do you want to tell your neighbor? thread

Post by Floyd Robertson 2024-02-01, 15:54

Dear Dipshit Neighbor,
Stop putting your trash out on the normal night when it's a holiday week. You've lived in the neighborhood for 15 years, you fucking ought to know the routine by now.
~ Floyd
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

The Pantry, tGreenWay, DWags and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

tOfficial What do you want to tell your neighbor? thread Empty Re: tOfficial What do you want to tell your neighbor? thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-02-01, 16:04

Dear neighbor,

Thank you for being a swell guy :) :) :)

Please ignore any late night wailing, screaming, or otherwise distressed noises you may hear. My cat is very ill. 

Also if you pick up any odors, my car guy is working in the garage a lot lately, it’s been getting stinky stink stinky! Peeeee yeeeewwwww!!! Cars amirite? 

Anyway to thank you for being a swell guy I’m having a barbecue this weekend feel free to pop by :):):):)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2024-02-01, 16:51

Old next door neighbors were maybe 20-25 years older than kitten and I.  Played golf with him a couple times...good dude.  His wife seemed nice enough at neighborhood parties/euchre tournaments.  We had a playscape in the backyard and told them their grandkids could use it anytime.    

Rarely saw her walk the dog...just let it out ocassionally.  Big, white, hairy dog...no idea what breed.  Friendly, rarely barked. and was fine with our kids.  

Dead certain the wife taught it to shit on our front lawn.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-02-01, 17:04

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Dear neighbor,

Thank you for being a swell guy :) :) :)

Please ignore any late night wailing, screaming, or otherwise distressed noises you may hear. My cat is very ill. 

Also if you pick up any odors, my car guy is working in the garage a lot lately, it’s been getting stinky stink stinky! Peeeee yeeeewwwww!!! Cars amirite? 

Anyway to thank you for being a swell guy I’m having a barbecue this weekend feel free to pop by :):):):)

When it comes to having you as a neighbor, it seems like Alan Haller has the patience of a saint. Sorry about your cat.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-02-01, 17:05

The Pantry wrote:Old next door neighbors were maybe 20-25 years older than kitten and I.  Played golf with him a couple times...good dude.  His wife seemed nice enough at neighborhood parties/euchre tournaments.  We had a playscape in the backyard and told them their grandkids could use it anytime.    

Rarely saw her walk the dog...just let it out ocassionally.  Big, white, hairy dog...no idea what breed.  Friendly, rarely barked. and was fine with our kids.  

Dead certain the wife taught it to shit on our front lawn.

tOfficial What do you want to tell your neighbor? thread 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2024-02-01, 17:12

tGreenWay wrote:Hi neighbor! Your dog has been outside for almost four hours and has been barking the entire time, probably because it’s alone and scared. If you don’t want to be a responsible dog owner, then find it a new home with people who won’t ignore it for hours on end.

Rename your wifi router to "shut up your damn dog"
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, The Pantry, tGreenWay, DWags, Pervis Muldoon and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2024-02-01, 17:15

Jake from State Farm wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Hi neighbor! Your dog has been outside for almost four hours and has been barking the entire time, probably because it’s alone and scared. If you don’t want to be a responsible dog owner, then find it a new home with people who won’t ignore it for hours on end.

Rename your wifi router to "shut up your damn dog"

I think you're on the right track, but maybe something like "animal welfare surveillance van" would put some fear in them.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Robert J Sakimano, The Pantry, tGreenWay, AvgMSUJoe and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 2024-02-02, 08:20

To my neighbor on my right: Howdy neighbor! Thanks for being a great neighbor, and always offering a friendly chat each time we cross paths. Great neighbor. 11/10 no notes.

To the neighbor on my left: Bruv. You can't sing. Literally no one in the neighborhood wants to listen to you belt our your shitty "The Doors" karaoke at all hours of the night in your garage. You are a decent enough guy, so I'm not going to say anything, but holy shit man. I'm glad you're having fun, though.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-02-02, 09:16

CaptainSlow33 wrote:To my neighbor on my right:

To the neighbor on my left:

Do you mean looking at the houses from the street or from the perspective of looking out at the street from your house.

Might be relevant ....
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-02-02, 14:51

Zurn wrote:
CaptainSlow33 wrote:To my neighbor on my right:

To the neighbor on my left:

Do you mean looking at the houses from the street or from the perspective of looking out at the street from your house.

Might be relevant ....

This needs to be clarified before Swill Team Six takes out power to the crooner’s house.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2024-02-02, 14:54

tGreenWay wrote:
Zurn wrote:

Might be relevant ....

This needs to be clarified before Swill Team Six takes out power to the crooner’s house.

tOfficial What do you want to tell your neighbor? thread 1966794946
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2024-02-02, 15:12

Hello Neighbor number A. Even though you still have that sign in your yard, Sorry that my wife's dog doesn't always stay in the yard despite the invisible fence and that I let my yard adjacent to you go wild with native meadow and woodland. And FYI you cannot petition the lord with prayer in my opinion but I don't mind you telling me how much you try.

Hello neighbor number B. I don't like your english ivy any more than I like neighbor A's (from whence it probably came). I don't mind at all that you don't pull any of your thistle or other weeds out of it (see message to neighbor A). Mind if I plant a redbud and a lindera benzoin in there?
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2024-02-02, 23:20

I don’t have much to say. Does that mean I’m the asshole neighbor?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-02-03, 00:57

Nordic wrote:I don’t have much to say. Does that mean I’m the asshole neighbor?

Probably. Try to be nicer to all the new faces.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-02-03, 01:04

Rick Saunders wrote:Hello Neighbor number A. Even though you still have that sign in your yard, Sorry that my wife's dog doesn't always stay in the yard despite the invisible fence and that I let my yard adjacent to you go wild with native meadow and woodland. And FYI you cannot petition the lord with prayer in my opinion but I don't mind you telling me how much you try.

Hello neighbor number B. I don't like your english ivy any more than I like neighbor A's (from whence it probably came). I don't mind at all that you don't pull any of your thistle or other weeds out of it (see message to neighbor A). Mind if I plant a redbud and a lindera benzoin in there?

All groundcover should be napalmed, but so should 95% of the world’s redbud trees. Don’t worry about the redbuds, though. They throw so many seeds that dozens more will grow for every one torched. They’ll be back to full strength in a year or two.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2024-02-05, 11:26

tGreenWay wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:Hello Neighbor number A. Even though you still have that sign in your yard, Sorry that my wife's dog doesn't always stay in the yard despite the invisible fence and that I let my yard adjacent to you go wild with native meadow and woodland. And FYI you cannot petition the lord with prayer in my opinion but I don't mind you telling me how much you try.

All groundcover should be napalmed, but so should 95% of the world’s redbud trees. Don’t worry about the redbuds, though. They throw so many seeds that dozens more will grow for every one torched. They’ll be back to full strength in a year or two.

I've transplanted every one I have from seedlings.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down