Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please join me in extending pleasant birthday wishes to the second best pick-em participant and Swill legend Travis of the Cosmos!

+7
Trapper Gus
DWags
duffy munn
Floyd Robertson
Rick Saunders
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
11 posters

Go down

Please join me in extending pleasant birthday wishes to the second best pick-em participant and Swill legend Travis of the Cosmos! Empty Please join me in extending pleasant birthday wishes to the second best pick-em participant and Swill legend Travis of the Cosmos!

Post by kingstonlake Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 10:19

Happy birthday Travis!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Please join me in extending pleasant birthday wishes to the second best pick-em participant and Swill legend Travis of the Cosmos! Empty Re: Please join me in extending pleasant birthday wishes to the second best pick-em participant and Swill legend Travis of the Cosmos!

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 10:22

:)

40 bro. I think my days of jumping over wood piles are officially behind me. If there was any doubt before (there wasn’t) I have officially joined the rest of you in middle age.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Please join me in extending pleasant birthday wishes to the second best pick-em participant and Swill legend Travis of the Cosmos! Empty Re: Please join me in extending pleasant birthday wishes to the second best pick-em participant and Swill legend Travis of the Cosmos!

Post by Rick Saunders Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 10:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote::)

40 bro. I think my days of jumping over wood piles are officially behind me. If there was any doubt before (there wasn’t) I have officially joined the rest of you in middle age.

Most of us aren't middle age. People don't live to be 120.

Happy Birthday!
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

duffy munn and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 10:35

Happy Birthday Please join me in extending pleasant birthday wishes to the second best pick-em participant and Swill legend Travis of the Cosmos! 969504605
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 10:36

HBD Travis
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 10:37

Congratulations on a great milestone. Are you feeling "some kind of way" cause you're 40? or is it just another day? I think I felt more melancholy on my 30th than 40th. You are not in middle age brother. These next ten years will just zoom by. Your job, your earning potential, your kids, I'm telling you to buckle up not because it's a warning but frankly I'm thinking it will be your best decade yet. So much shit is going to be going on every day. It's a good kind of shit too.

Anyway, enjoy, and congratulations.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 10:45

DWags wrote:

Congratulations on a great milestone. Are you feeling "some kind of way" cause you're 40? or is it just another day? I think I felt more melancholy on my 30th than 40th. You are not in middle age brother. These next ten years will just zoom by. Your job, your earning potential, your kids, I'm telling you to buckle up not because it's a warning but frankly I'm thinking it will be your best decade yet. So much shit is going to be going on every day. It's a good kind of shit too.

Yeah it’s just another birthday. 30 felt worse. I think that’s because at the time I felt a lot less fulfilled in my life and there were things I wanted that weren’t happening yet that have since happened.

As you know, I’m referring to the swill being born 3 days after my 30th, a true milestone day that turned my life around.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 10:52

Come on Travis, DWags was jumping at age 60. /s Please join me in extending pleasant birthday wishes to the second best pick-em participant and Swill legend Travis of the Cosmos! 969504605
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 10:59

DWags wrote:

The only birthday that ever bothered me was, strangely, 36. Something about being closer to 50 than 20 was disturbing.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 11:12

To go along with all my other strangeness I like being older, only problem with 70 is that it matches all the life goals I created from years ago, so it is like starting over, but I'm working on that.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 11:17

Happy anniversary of the day commemorating your parents successful coitus.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 11:19

Motown Spartan wrote:Happy anniversary of the day commemorating your parents successful coitus.

Wouldn’t that be 40 yrs 9 months ago?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 11:48

DWags wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:Happy anniversary of the day commemorating your parents successful coitus.

8 months, I was a month early.

As a kid I did the whole “when was 9 months before my birthday” thing. July, nothing really.

Some time later I remembered I was a month early, so mid August. That’s my dad’s birthday. I’m the gift that keeps on giving
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 11:59

DWags wrote:

We can’t nail it down because, well, Travis’s mom, so the celebration takes place on the one day we do know for sure.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 12:07

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

As a kid I did the whole “when was 9 months before my birthday” thing. July, nothing really.

Some time later I remembered I was a month early, so mid August. That’s my dad’s birthday. I’m the gift that keeps on giving
Happy Birthday, home skillet.

weren't you supposed to play golf today?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 12:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Happy Birthday, home skillet.

I know it’s very sad :( went to Costco instead :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 12:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Happy Birthday, home skillet.

Does this fall in the column “marriage doesn’t change your life, but kids do”?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 12:19

well, it's a close second, I would imagine.

weather's turning after today.. hopefully you can get out onto the links.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 12:32

DWags wrote:

Does this fall in the column “marriage doesn’t change your life, but kids do”?  

100%. I like Costco trips with kids better than Meijer trips with kids because the Costco carts have two spots up front for them to be locked in and enjoy the ride. Meijer carts only have 1 spot which leaves the older child free reign to cause chaos
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 22:32

If that’s not the most middle-aged dad thing then I don’t know what is. Please join me in extending pleasant birthday wishes to the second best pick-em participant and Swill legend Travis of the Cosmos! 502811600
Regardless, I hope it’s been a good day. You have a great family, and that alone is reason to be grateful.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 10:26

Did you get golf gloves or balls at Costco? Happy belated bday.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down