Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLASSIC! F Summer

4 posters

Go down

CLASSIC! F Summer Empty CLASSIC! F Summer

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-08-27, 10:46

Oldie but a goodie!

tKid wrote:Screw this 95 degree crap. It is unbearable outside and there are no sports on.

I want 25 degrees, a wind chill, scattered snow flurries, salt all over my Durango from the slushy roads that require my 4 wheel drive. I want weather that people like Matt in Tampa Bay who give us crap about the weather here, but knows in his heart that he misses. Especially on a fall game day Saturday in EL.

I want to get up at 4:00 a.m. to be in line at 5 a.m. to start tailgating with the other hard cores. I want beer cans that stick to your lips when you drink. I want to have to wear a stocking hat and one glove (because I cant hold my beer with a glove on), and I want to see the steam rise from the port-o-john when I pee. I want maple sausage links and pancakes off the grill in the morning. I want mustard on the front of my heavy Spartan jacket from the brat I was eating in the afternoon. I want a Spartini. I want two full tables of food of veggie platters, cookies, pasta salads, chili, Mexican roll up thingies my friend April makes, and basically so much food that the spread could feed the entire University let alone or group of tailgaters that basically fill up on beer. I want to stand in line cross legged for 30 minutes about to burst at the port-o-johns. I want bums and little kids milling around picking up my empties like they are gold nuggets. I want to buy M&M's from the little kid that sells M&M's at every game for the last 5 years. I want to cabbage patch to Young MC's "Busta move," or The Digital Undergrounds "Humpty dance." Stop what your doin because Im bout to ruuuuin the style and image that your used to.

I want the smell of brats and burgers and chicken wing sauce. I want coolers filled with ice cold beer, and music blaring from my vehicle, and the SPARTAN FLAG waving in the air. I want to pee behind a car door. I want a swat team of cops swarming around in shifts like the SS. I want drunk-off-their-ass college students making asses of themselves sliding around in mud or walking around with boob-o-meters. I want gorgeous college girls named Sommer. I want to yell out to a fellow Spartan who will give me a hearty "GO WHITE" in return for your "GO GREEN!" I want the alumni band and cheerleaders to come by the tailgate playing the greatest fight song in the world. I want to shotgun a Busch Light.

I want to walk into Spartan Stadium, and see the grass for the first time, and feel like Rudy's dad did when he first saw ND Stadium, and mumble to myself, "this is the most beautiful sight these tired old eyes have ever seen."

I want to sit on cold metal bleachers for 3 hours with a billion ups and downs of joy and agony with every Spartan play. I want to pee in a trough. I want to hear the AC/DC bell toll on third down, and make my self hoarse from yelling "oooooooooooooooooooooohhhh" during the entire third down play. I want to question Williams. I want to yell at referees who can't hear me. I want to hear the "Nobody comes into our house and pushes us around" blare from the loud speakers. I want to eat $3 hot dogs, drink $4 hot chocolate and waters, and give myself a stomach ache from that ice cream cookie. I want to see Sparty, Motion, and the cheerleaders. I want to hear the band play jungle boogie. I want to pump my fist to the fight song. I want to hug my best friends in the world after every SPARTAN touchdown.

I want to hear the announcer saying "Touchdown M---S---UUUUUUUUUU! Smoker to Rogers covering 42 yards on the pass."

If you can think of a better day then a Spartan football game day, then you let me know. Because I will pay whatever you want for tickets.

Yeah, F summer.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

CLASSIC! F Summer Empty Re: CLASSIC! F Summer

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-27, 10:51

Fire Williams!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down