Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Katie Couric Accuse Diane Sawyer of Handing Out BJs Like Candy?

+10
Nommad2
kingstonlake
I.B. Fine
tTito
Turtleneck
SawGreen
The Pantry
DWags
Floyd Robertson
WBill
14 posters

Go down

Did Katie Couric Accuse Diane Sawyer of Handing Out BJs Like Candy? Empty Did Katie Couric Accuse Diane Sawyer of Handing Out BJs Like Candy?

Post by WBill 2014-08-27, 16:59

http://gawker.com/did-katie-couric-accuse-diane-sawyer-of-handing-out-bjs-1627495956

When Diane beat Katie on an interview with a 57-year-old woman who'd given birth to twins, Katie mused aloud, according to a person who heard the comment: "I wonder who she blew this time to get it."
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did Katie Couric Accuse Diane Sawyer of Handing Out BJs Like Candy? Empty Re: Did Katie Couric Accuse Diane Sawyer of Handing Out BJs Like Candy?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-08-27, 17:06

WBill wrote:http://gawker.com/did-katie-couric-accuse-diane-sawyer-of-handing-out-bjs-1627495956

When Diane beat Katie on an interview with a 57-year-old woman who'd given birth to twins, Katie mused aloud, according to a person who heard the comment: "I wonder who she blew this time to get it."

This is really going to blow gHost's mind.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Did Katie Couric Accuse Diane Sawyer of Handing Out BJs Like Candy? Empty Re: Did Katie Couric Accuse Diane Sawyer of Handing Out BJs Like Candy?

Post by DWags 2014-08-27, 17:06

Alright Katie. Live the bitchy stuff
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-27, 17:07

Story is hard to swallow
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-27, 17:47

WBill wrote:http://gawker.com/did-katie-couric-accuse-diane-sawyer-of-handing-out-bjs-1627495956

If she promised to swallow I'd let her interview me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-08-27, 18:11

Between that comment and her letting someone stick a camera up her pooper for TV broadcast, I'd like to meat Katie someday
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-08-27, 18:15

Couric has always been an ultimate "Hot or Not".
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-08-27, 20:00

Floyd Robertson wrote:

This is really going to blow gHost's mind.

Diane Sawyer is F#$king hot
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-08-27, 20:45

Liberal news media will suck anything that promotes liberal news media. Duh.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2014-08-27, 22:46

The Pantry wrote:Between that comment and her letting someone stick a camera up her pooper for TV broadcast, I'd like to meat Katie someday

Are you using 'meat' as a verb? aka a euphemism for sex,
just trying to keep up on the lingo
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-08-28, 01:10

Trick or treat.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 2014-08-28, 09:37

Turtleneck wrote:

Diane Sawyer is F#$king hot
Did Katie Couric Accuse Diane Sawyer of Handing Out BJs Like Candy? 1401550746

I'd rather have the BJ from Katie
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-08-28, 09:55

Couric is the very definition of fake. That's why she can't comprehend the concept of benefits of integrity like most of the coasts
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-08-28, 10:03

Blanch32 wrote: That's why she can't comprehend the concept of benefits of integrity like most of the coasts

do you even english, bro?
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-08-28, 10:08

Blanch32 wrote:Couric is the very definition of fake.  That's why she can't comprehend the concept of benefits of integrity like most of the coasts

I renew my request for someone who can translate brain damage.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-08-28, 10:17

tGreenWay wrote:

I renew my request for someone who can translate brain damage.

i think i have someone who can help....

Did Katie Couric Accuse Diane Sawyer of Handing Out BJs Like Candy? Photo_of_baby_with_FAS
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-08-28, 10:22

AMwood wrote:

i think i have someone who can help....

Did Katie Couric Accuse Diane Sawyer of Handing Out BJs Like Candy? Photo_of_baby_with_FAS

Did Katie Couric Accuse Diane Sawyer of Handing Out BJs Like Candy? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-08-28, 10:40

Katie Couric is a bimbo, I give the benefit of the doubt to Diane Sawyer.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-28, 12:20

Blanch32 wrote:Couric is the very definition of fake.  That's why she can't comprehend the concept of benefits of integrity like most of the coasts

Agree, the amount of coasts caused by the ill forgot benefice nobody. Ho's will ho.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down