Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU / Oregon draws more viewers SCum / ND and NASCAR

+4
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
beal99
green night
8 posters

Go down

MSU / Oregon draws more viewers SCum / ND and NASCAR Empty MSU / Oregon draws more viewers SCum / ND and NASCAR

Post by green night 2014-09-09, 19:43

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/09/07/tv-ratings-saturday-michigan-stateoregon-beats-michigannotre-dame-nascar/300238/

And they said it couldn't be done.
green night
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MSU / Oregon draws more viewers SCum / ND and NASCAR Empty Re: MSU / Oregon draws more viewers SCum / ND and NASCAR

Post by beal99 2014-09-09, 20:02

Of course it did, we are superior
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MSU / Oregon draws more viewers SCum / ND and NASCAR Empty Re: MSU / Oregon draws more viewers SCum / ND and NASCAR

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-10, 16:43

I would fuckin hope so. A bunch of cars going around in circles and two has been programs in a blow out.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-10, 16:44

This should also be an indicator that people want to see something new. There was buildup to this game, hte Best O against the best D. MSU consistently gets great ratings, or plays some part of getting great ratings.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-10, 16:46

People actually watch NASCAR on TV? Sleep
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-10, 16:52

I am going to watch Purdue vs. Notre Dame just to make sure it gets higher ratings than UM-ND. I encourage all of you to do the same.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanGuard 2014-09-11, 07:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I would fuckin hope so. A bunch of cars going around in circles and two has been programs in a blow out.

That reminds me of a quote from the old board:

"Well, I mean, if you missed the last NASCAR race, just flush a bowl of Fruity Pebbles down the toilet and you'll relive all the glory." -spartanjdk
SpartanGuard
SpartanGuard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-11, 08:10

why would this surprise someone?

Go Green!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down