Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!"

+15
steveschneider
NigelUno
Blanch32
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
Rod Porkmore
Ass Dan
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
SpartanReich
SawGreen
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Izzo Court
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" - Page 2 Empty Re: Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!"

Post by Herbie Green Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 19:26

DWags wrote:

So, i'm just going to guess you think Jimbo would have suspended Max. Fair enough.

For what?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" - Page 2 Empty Re: Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!"

Post by DWags Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 19:49

Herbie Green wrote:

For what?

Whatever it was, it doesn't matter. I get it. You think Jimbo would have suspended Max like Dantonio did. That's your point. No big deal.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 20:02

DWags wrote:

Whatever it was, it doesn't matter. I get it. You think Jimbo would have suspended Max like Dantonio did. That's your point. No big deal.

Yeah I think Jimbo should have given an imaginary suspension for an imaginary wrong doing to fulfill my imaginary stance that "my school is suspending players more than your school"
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 20:13

Suspending Winston wasn't Jimbo's call. Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" - Page 2 1494614055
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 20:16

InTenSity wrote:Suspending Winston wasn't Jimbo's call. Winston yelled "F**k Her Right in the Pu**y!" - Page 2 1494614055

Knock me down with a feather.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2