Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is Brandon the "richrod" of uofm ads?

+4
InTenSity
Jake from State Farm
Ass Dan
Blanch32
8 posters

Go down

is Brandon the "richrod" of uofm ads? Empty is Brandon the "richrod" of uofm ads?

Post by Blanch32 2014-09-23, 08:51

In other words, good AD, terrible fit. Even if he is a branded Michigan man.

....and yes I'm starting this thread because I simply can on here unlike our ugly older sister board
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

is Brandon the "richrod" of uofm ads? Empty Re: is Brandon the "richrod" of uofm ads?

Post by Ass Dan 2014-09-23, 09:12

I think he's just shitty at being an executive. Isn't dominoes doing way, way better since he left?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

is Brandon the "richrod" of uofm ads? Empty Re: is Brandon the "richrod" of uofm ads?

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-09-23, 09:20

If he was any good at being an AD the wolvies wouldn't be the laughingstock that they are now. Him and Joke make a good pair, neither one of them know wtf they are doing.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-23, 09:20

Apparently Dominoes stock has gone from around $10 in 2010, to mid $70's today. The CEO that followed him started by apologizing for their pizza.  is Brandon the "richrod" of uofm ads? 502811600
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-09-23, 09:23

I honestly never understood why Dominos hired the Brandon in the first place. He didn't have any type of food service or HRI background/experience that I can remember. Fergodsakes, he was in the coupon business.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2014-09-23, 09:23

InTenSity wrote:Apparently Dominoes stock has gone from around $10 in 2010, to mid $70's today. The CEO that followed him started by apologizing for their pizza.  is Brandon the "richrod" of uofm ads? 502811600

He is apparently using the same success formula he employed with Dominoes, lots of hype with little to no concern for the product being served.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-09-23, 09:54

I.B. Fine wrote:

He is apparently using the same success formula he employed with Dominoes, lots of hype with little to no concern for the product being served.

And jack up prices on your existing customers so they can subsize the new ones
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-23, 12:18

Blanch32 wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

And jack up prices on your existing customers so they can subsize the new ones

So no to your OP. He's not a good AD or CEO. Probably not a good person either. It's amazing that he's been able to attain the positions he has. Probably a good interviewer, good at selling himself, & diverting blame on others for his fuckups...like most executives.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-09-23, 12:26

Dominoes Pizza is diarrhea in a box.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-09-23, 12:50

steveschneider wrote:Dominoes Pizza is diarrhea in a box.

It doesn't come that way, but it sure ends up like that. Also, pizza hut will create some dicey situations.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down