Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should tSwill Be Represented in the Homecoming Parade?

+7
AvgMSUJoe
Floyd Robertson
LoneWolfSparty
The_Dude
NigelUno
Heat Miser
Robert J Sakimano
11 posters

Go down

Should tSwill Be Represented in the Homecoming Parade? Empty Should tSwill Be Represented in the Homecoming Parade?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-24, 13:54

would be pretty sweet.. cheers
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should tSwill Be Represented in the Homecoming Parade? Empty Re: Should tSwill Be Represented in the Homecoming Parade?

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-24, 13:55

I nominate you to lead the effort. Sadly, I've got other plans & can't make it.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Should tSwill Be Represented in the Homecoming Parade? Empty Re: Should tSwill Be Represented in the Homecoming Parade?

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-24, 13:57

Heat Miser wrote:I nominate you to lead the effort. Sadly, I've got other plans & can't make it.

Second.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-09-24, 13:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:would be pretty sweet.. cheers

Hey Bob, wanna meet up at HopCat for a beer and laugh over stuff on the internet? Wink
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-24, 13:57

Heat Miser wrote:I nominate you to lead the effort. Sadly, I've got other plans & can't make it.

LOL
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-24, 14:27

I won't be able to make it either.. watching a bunch of MSU themed people stroll down Grand River is not my idea of fun..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-24, 14:28

The_Dude wrote:

Hey Bob, wanna meet up at HopCat for a beer and laugh over stuff on the internet? Wink
depends..

do I have to wear khakis, drive an SUV, have a set of golf clubs and be looking for wife number 3?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-09-24, 14:32

Somebody here must have enough talent to make this float.

Should tSwill Be Represented in the Homecoming Parade? 3rf2udX
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-24, 14:52

Floyd Robertson wrote:Somebody here must have enough talent to make this float.

Should tSwill Be Represented in the Homecoming Parade? 3rf2udX
could I have ten thousand marbles please?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-09-24, 14:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:depends..

do I have to wear khakis, drive an SUV, have a set of golf clubs and be looking for wife number 3?

Only if you order the latest micro-brew IPA that's all the rage...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-24, 15:04

And that IPA would be....
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-24, 15:06

Minnie is our grand marshall. I would like to see her on a stage performing Janet Jackson's "escapade" complete with wardrobe malfunction. Her backup dancers should be Bee, ghost, Tito and WBH. Dendro is the emcee.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-24, 15:07

Rocinante wrote:Minnie is our grand marshall. I would like to see her on a stage performing Janet Jackson's "escapade" complete with wardrobe malfunction. Her backup dancers should be Bee, ghost, Tito and WBH. Dendro is the emcee.

I can't dance, I can't walk, the only thing about me is the way I talk....
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-24, 15:08

Which would make it even epic-er.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-24, 15:12

I can't make it..
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-24, 15:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I can't make it..
me neither.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-24, 15:24

me neither.
Are you trolling your own thread?  Should tSwill Be Represented in the Homecoming Parade? 1431518612
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-09-24, 15:30

So where you guys wanna meet up... the last time I was sooo sorry to miss everyone at the bar you all said you would be at... I was there with all my MSU gear, had my camera ready to document all my internet friends... Ma wasn't expecting me home until 9:30.

Well, I understand you were all busy. Not a huge deal. I will totally want to help with the float and be in the parade with you all though.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-24, 15:33

I'll be the guy sippin' Jameson, listening to quality tunes while trying to keep Ma and Pa Owosso with their sniffling kids in tow.. decked out head to toe in green and white.. from parking in my yard..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2014-09-24, 15:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:me neither.

then I'm out - I was going to ride my bike past the spot you & Mrs. Sak were seated and try to sweet talk you out of a beer (hopefully a PBR, before they become a Russkiebrew)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-24, 15:44

Wally Fairway wrote:
then I'm out - I was going to ride my bike past the spot you & Mrs. Sak were seated and try to sweet talk you out of a beer (hopefully a PBR, before they become a Russkiebrew)
the fridge is currently stocked with a bizarre and inexplicable assortment of brews. From memory:

PBR
Coors
Stroh's
Founders Centennial
Skull Splitter (some Scottish brew from the Orkney Islands, I think)
Miller High Life

that's about it - stop by, though - I'll hook you up.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-09-24, 15:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
the fridge is currently stocked with a bizarre and inexplicable assortment of brews. From memory:

PBR
Coors
Stroh's
Founders Centennial
Skull Splitter (some Scottish brew from the Orkney Islands, I think)
Miller High Life

that's about it - stop by, though - I'll hook you up.
No Falstaff?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-24, 15:56

LooseGoose wrote:
No Falstaff?
no Falstaff...

there might be a few Hamm's laying around in the basement near the guitars and drum kit.. take it easy if you're down there. Enjoy yourself, but be respectful of the gear.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down