Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugh! Might have to go to One Direction concert

+2
InTenSity
MiamiSpartan
6 posters

Go down

Ugh!  Might have to go to One Direction concert Empty Ugh! Might have to go to One Direction concert

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 2 Oct 2014 - 12:28

Wife got three free tickets. Her and our 8 year old are going, but they haven't found anyone for the third ticket yet and might make me go so that it gets used (her friends' parents wouldn't let their daughters go without them, which I totally understand).

I guess the good news is that the Sun Life Stadium website says: "A Parents Lounge will be open from 5-10 pm with food and beverage available for purchase. TVs will be available showing Sunday Night Football." Maybe that's commonplace these days at concerts geared toward kids, but I gotta hand it to the stadium for that.

And no, Forbin, you can't have the other ticket.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ugh!  Might have to go to One Direction concert Empty Re: Ugh! Might have to go to One Direction concert

Post by InTenSity Thu 2 Oct 2014 - 12:30

You should get 'ill'.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ugh!  Might have to go to One Direction concert Empty Re: Ugh! Might have to go to One Direction concert

Post by Rocinante Thu 2 Oct 2014 - 12:33

How old is your kid? Why would she want BOTH her parents with her? Find her a friend she can jump around uncontrollably and go "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" with.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Thu 2 Oct 2014 - 12:37

Or, don't go. You don't have to. Using the ticket isn't good enough of a reason to be dragged somewhere
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Thu 2 Oct 2014 - 12:39

They have interesting hair.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 2 Oct 2014 - 12:47

Sell the ****ing thing!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 2 Oct 2014 - 12:57

Rocinante wrote:How old is your kid? Why would she want BOTH her parents with her? Find her a friend she can jump around uncontrollably and go "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" with.
If only I had mentioned her age, and why we haven't found a friend of hers to go in the first paragraph. Rolling Eyes

To answer other questions/comments, as the tickets came from someone who will be there in the next seats, it would be bad form to not use them all or sell one of them to some random.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down