Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marburg the new Ebola: We're all gonna die!

+4
Admiral Spinebender
SawGreen
DWags
Dendrobates
8 posters

Go down

Marburg the new Ebola: We're all gonna die! Empty Marburg the new Ebola: We're all gonna die!

Post by Dendrobates Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 0:07

https://www.yahoo.com/health/first-ebola-now-marburg-how-do-we-stop-future-99548432852.html

Another disease similar to ebola on the rise. Basically saying that it's due to animal vectors, and deforestation and pet trade is the likely cause. Are we doomed? Marburg the new Ebola: We're all gonna die! 1550444538

Discuss....
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Marburg the new Ebola: We're all gonna die! Empty Re: Marburg the new Ebola: We're all gonna die!

Post by DWags Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 0:12

Fuck it. I'll be 53 in November. I'm good. You young fuckers need to step up your good times.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Marburg the new Ebola: We're all gonna die! Empty Re: Marburg the new Ebola: We're all gonna die!

Post by Dendrobates Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 0:18

DWags wrote:Fuck it. I'll be 53 in November. I'm good. You young fuckers need to step up your good times.

You know you're 25 years older than me?! What should I do in these end of times? (i.e...3some with your hot wife is always an option)
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 0:27

Dendrobates wrote:

You know you're 25 years older than me?! What should I do in these end of times? (i.e...3some with your hot wife is always an option)

Good first choice. Then blow for a couple weeks before the zombies come for us.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 0:29

gHost Spartan wrote:I'm glad I live in the desert. That shit can't survive in this extreme environment.

Ghost since I was an undergrad history major I have to tell you I think the bubonic plague started in the Gobi Desert in china.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 0:30

gHost Spartan wrote:I'm glad I live in the desert. That shit can't survive in this extreme environment.

There are still parasites that thrive in hot deserts. All thanks to my wonderful parasitology class at MSU. It only takes one insect. I learned a lot of that kind of shit that people don't want to know.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 15:40

DWags wrote:Fuck it. I'll be 53 in November.  I'm good. You young fuckers need to step up your good times.

Came to write the same.  I'm old, with little to live for anyway, and money to buy beer.  May as well go out with a blaze.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Spinebender Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 16:27

Dendrobates wrote:

There are still parasites that thrive in hot deserts. All thanks to my wonderful parasitology class at MSU. It only takes one insect. I learned a lot of that kind of shit that people don't want to know.

I would totally listen to you expound on that shit, although I would probably insist you take your top off whilst doing so. With the right learning environment I can be a really good listener. By the way...nice kitty. Your avatar. Get your mind out of the gutter dammit. Razz
Admiral Spinebender
Admiral Spinebender
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 16:42

Admiral Spinebender wrote:

I would totally listen to you expound on that shit, although I would probably insist you take your top off whilst doing so. With the right learning environment I can be a really good listener. By the way...nice kitty.  Your avatar.  Get your mind out of the gutter dammit. Razz

Marburg the new Ebola: We're all gonna die! Raw
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 16:58

Don't eat monkeys or bats.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 17:13

Dendrobates wrote:

That's how that shit started; menage a trois in a Uganda primate house.........and where the fuck are all those southwest scorpions going with all the flooding?

Last edited by 75alum on Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 17:26; edited 2 times in total
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 17:21

Izzo Court wrote:Don't eat monkeys or bats.
DONT TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 18:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DONT TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE

Fine, but don't come crawling back to this message board with blood leaking out your eye sockets looking for sympathy.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 21:36

Izzo Court wrote:

Fine, but don't come crawling back to this message board with blood leaking out your eye sockets looking for sympathy.
I'll do what I want.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down