Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yesterday my 17 month old daughter said "Daddy!" when MSU came on the TV at the bar

+14
AMwood
tanfan!
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
Frank Ricard
Motown Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
SeeRockCity
Mentalstate
By-Tor
NigelUno
Snake Plissken
tTy
Ass Dan
18 posters

Go down

Yesterday my 17 month old daughter said "Daddy!" when MSU came on the TV at the bar  Empty Re: Yesterday my 17 month old daughter said "Daddy!" when MSU came on the TV at the bar

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-12, 23:09

Her first word seriously wasn't bonar?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Yesterday my 17 month old daughter said "Daddy!" when MSU came on the TV at the bar  Empty Re: Yesterday my 17 month old daughter said "Daddy!" when MSU came on the TV at the bar

Post by tTy 2014-10-12, 23:17

gHost Spartan wrote: Her first word was "daddy" and her second word was "boner"

I'm calling PCS
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-10-12, 23:25

All I read was your daughter spoke her first words at a bar. I'm sure your wife is proud and will let you fly in for any home game now.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-12, 23:45

Her real father is a football player at MSU?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-10-12, 23:48

NigelUno wrote:Her real father is a football player at MSU?
Well that wasn't kool
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-10-12, 23:55

gHost Spartan wrote: Are you dense? Do you have any children? Kids start talking within months of being born. My daughter is 17 months old, she says a ton of words already. The point was that she recognized the Spartans and immediately thought about me.
Yeah..I have kids. I just don't bring them to the bar Yesterday my 17 month old daughter said "Daddy!" when MSU came on the TV at the bar  2599972566
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2014-10-13, 00:06

gHost Spartan wrote: You should win an award for great parenting. We were away for the weekend, in Flagstaff, and went to a brew pub, had lunch, and watched the game. Is there something wrong with that?

Hell no ghost. We take our kids to bar and grills, breweries, etc. all the damn time. So snake doesn't even take his kids bw3? It's a bar after all Yesterday my 17 month old daughter said "Daddy!" when MSU came on the TV at the bar  1550444538
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-10-13, 00:11

gHost Spartan wrote: You should win an award for great parenting.
Bring it with you when you come for the MI game
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-10-13, 00:23

If it weren't for the bar, I wouldn't have kids...
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-10-13, 00:58

I feel like this thread is off track somewhat. What did she have to say regarding the fourth quarter?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-10-13, 01:18

Why do parents of young children always say "My-17-month"? Is it because they are still in the "everyone care/look at my baby" phase? Why can't you say she's 1?

Not necessarily calling you out gHost, but it's something I've noticed.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-10-13, 02:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why do parents of young children always say "My-17-month"? Is it because they are still in the "everyone care/look at my baby" phase? Why can't you say she's 1?

Not necessarily calling you out gHost, but it's something I've noticed.

There are more milestones between 0 and 2 so you use a more finely-grained measurement scale.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2014-10-13, 05:53

That's so sweet that she thought of me when the game came on. Yay!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2014-10-13, 06:50

Snake Plissken wrote:Yeah..I have kids. I just don't bring them to the bar Yesterday my 17 month old daughter said "Daddy!" when MSU came on the TV at the bar  2599972566

I don't know. My kids' first words were 'make it a double'. And they turned out all right.....well, sorta.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-10-13, 07:14

Frank Ricard wrote:

I don't know. My kids' first words were 'make it a double'. And they turned out all right.....well, sorta.
I've met your kids Yesterday my 17 month old daughter said "Daddy!" when MSU came on the TV at the bar  2943907172
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-10-13, 08:50

My baby girl yells "go pink" during "go green", "go white". I believe she thinks everyone is just yelling about their favorite color.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-10-13, 13:22

I know just what you're talking about, ghost. My daughter (8 years old now) has associated the color green, MSU, etc. with me since a very early age. It's awesome when they learn to respond to "go green" with "go white".

And Snake is a dumbass for thinking that it's bad to take kids to a bar. Most "bars" are very family friendly these days, especially in the middle of the afternoon when games are on. Really more of restaurant/bars. Not many can survive just catering to drunks. And it's not like ghost took them to a college bar at 11 o'clock on a Saturday night.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-13, 15:20

both of my kids were born in a bar. Their first words were "make it double."
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-10-13, 15:28

my 17 month old daughter smoked her first cigarette at a bar.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-10-13, 15:51

AvgMSUJoe wrote:My baby girl yells "go pink" during "go green", "go white". I believe she thinks everyone is just yelling about their favorite color.

see, now that shit is cute.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-10-13, 17:15

Fuck babies!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-10-13, 17:24

I'm going to start giving my age in months. If I can do the math.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-10-13, 18:05

Michael Jackson wrote:Fuck babies!
I'm pretty sure that's illegal
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2014-10-13, 22:31

Tanfan! wrote:both of my kids were born in a bar. Their first words were "make it double."

Com'on. You're not even trying.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2014-10-13, 22:32

Snake Plissken wrote:I've met your kids Yesterday my 17 month old daughter said "Daddy!" when MSU came on the TV at the bar  2943907172

Well then you know exactly what I'm talking about
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2014-10-14, 08:10

Snake Plissken wrote:All I read was your daughter spoke her first words at a bar. I'm sure your wife is proud and will let you fly in for any home game now.

Looks like gHost is a student of the Frasier Crane school of parenting...

Yesterday my 17 month old daughter said "Daddy!" when MSU came on the TV at the bar  Hqdefault
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down