Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wisconsin man arrested for launching dildos at teenagers

+5
SpartanInNH
Floyd Robertson
Larry Kazamias
75alum
Ass Dan
9 posters

Go down

Wisconsin man arrested for launching dildos at teenagers Empty Wisconsin man arrested for launching dildos at teenagers

Post by Ass Dan October 16th 2014, 5:09 pm

Link

"Konrad Peters of Milwaukee was busted for repeatedly wielding "giant purple" sex toys in front of minors. Cops found 33 backup dildos in his house."
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin man arrested for launching dildos at teenagers Empty Re: Wisconsin man arrested for launching dildos at teenagers

Post by 75alum October 16th 2014, 5:33 pm

75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin man arrested for launching dildos at teenagers Empty Re: Wisconsin man arrested for launching dildos at teenagers

Post by Larry Kazamias October 16th 2014, 6:13 pm

Where was ELPD when M fans attacked Sparty with dildos last year.  Dildo related crime is seriously underreported
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson October 16th 2014, 6:41 pm

Yesterday it was a guy named Johnson shagging a stuffed horse, today a guy named Peters throwing dildos. Probably no small coincidence.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH October 16th 2014, 8:06 pm

Ass Dan wrote:Link

"Konrad Peters of Milwaukee was busted for repeatedly wielding "giant purple" sex toys in front of minors. Cops found 33 backup dildos in his house."

You left out the best part:

A police raid of the home the suspect shares with his mother found “33 dildos and multiple sex toys.”

I, personally, am shocked -- shocked, do you hear -- that this individual lives with his mother.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar October 17th 2014, 11:56 am

gHost Spartan wrote:Years ago I prosecuted a guy accused of molesting his step daughter. The guy was a psychopath and insisted on testifying. The police had seized a bunch of sex toys, primarily dildos, from the guy's bathroom, along with soiled child's panties (yeah he was a sick fuck). The dildos were called "Black Johnson" and funny names like that - anyway, I had him on the stand and I asked him about all these dildos and used the names "So you also had a sex toy called 'Black Johnson', how would you describe this?" and he testified that it was it simulated a black man's penis. Then he had to admit that he used the dildo on himself. Yes, I asked why the cops never found any lube. I went into everything. Had the guy on the stand for almost a full day. Before the trial finished the dude disappeared. Never heard from him again. Oh yeah, fucker traveled to Thailand like four times a year.

do you guys get to take stuff home when the trials are done?
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe October 17th 2014, 12:00 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:Years ago I prosecuted a guy accused of molesting his step daughter. The guy was a psychopath and insisted on testifying. The police had seized a bunch of sex toys, primarily dildos, from the guy's bathroom, along with soiled child's panties (yeah he was a sick fuck). The dildos were called "Black Johnson" and funny names like that - anyway, I had him on the stand and I asked him about all these dildos and used the names "So you also had a sex toy called 'Black Johnson', how would you describe this?" and he testified that it was it simulated a black man's penis. Then he had to admit that he used the dildo on himself. Yes, I asked why the cops never found any lube. I went into everything. Had the guy on the stand for almost a full day. Before the trial finished the dude disappeared. Never heard from him again. Oh yeah, fucker traveled to Thailand like four times a year.

did he have a british accent?????
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jools Holland October 17th 2014, 1:49 pm

What a dick.
Jools Holland
Jools Holland
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante October 17th 2014, 2:02 pm

Apparently he's not aware of the penile codes.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down