Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why is colt mccoy in? did cousins get yanked?

+15
WhiteBoyHatcher
Izzo Court
Wally Fairway
Cym Jim
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Herbie Green
duffy munn
Blanch32
tig ol bitties
SeeRockCity
Rodeo Burger
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

why is colt mccoy in? did cousins get yanked? Empty why is colt mccoy in? did cousins get yanked?

Post by Rocinante 19/10/14, 03:31 pm

?? Not watching, just saw stat line.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

why is colt mccoy in? did cousins get yanked? Empty Re: why is colt mccoy in? did cousins get yanked?

Post by CORNER BLITZ 19/10/14, 03:33 pm

Benched in the 2nd half

lost a fumble and threw a bad pick in the first half
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

why is colt mccoy in? did cousins get yanked? Empty Re: why is colt mccoy in? did cousins get yanked?

Post by Rocinante 19/10/14, 03:37 pm

Do they have a bad line? This opportunity was served on a platter for him. I'd hate to see him lose out on getting to be a full time starter somewhere.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 19/10/14, 03:38 pm

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000413007/Cousins-fumbles-recovered-by-Williamson

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000413141/Cousins-intercepted-by-Woodyard

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 19/10/14, 03:38 pm

Rocinante wrote:Do they have a bad line? This opportunity was served on a platter for him. I'd hate to see him lose out on getting to be a full time starter somewhere.

They have bad everything, but he's certainly not helping with all the turnovers
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 19/10/14, 04:08 pm

The Skins aren't a good team by any stretch of the imagination, but Cousins leads the NFL in turnovers. That doesn't work, anywhere, no matter the situation.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 19/10/14, 04:40 pm

Yeah, pretty big disappointment after the first two games.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 19/10/14, 05:37 pm

Hopefully he can go the Hoyer route, find a good spot to be a backup and learn. Tough spot for him being in dysfunctional washington. Doesn't excuses his awful turnovers, but so many times success in the NFL comes down to being in the right situation.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 19/10/14, 06:34 pm

Cousins showing why he isn't the winner the blowers and Rcmb made him out to be. I'm sorry but even in his last and best game vs uga, he almost blew it in ot.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 19/10/14, 07:17 pm

Blanch32 wrote:Cousins showing why he isn't the winner the blowers and Rcmb made him out to be. I'm sorry but even in his last and best game vs uga, he almost blew it in ot.

Won more games than any QB in MSU history. Jackass.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 19/10/14, 07:20 pm

Probably time for him to work on his med school applications. Or maybe he will give annoucing a try.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 19/10/14, 08:43 pm

Blanch32 wrote:Cousins showing why he isn't the winner the blowers and Rcmb made him out to be. I'm sorry but even in his last and best game vs uga, he almost blew it in ot.

So, in his "best game" that he won...he "almost" lost?

why is colt mccoy in? did cousins get yanked? 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 19/10/14, 10:14 pm

duffy munn wrote:

Won more games than any QB in MSU history. Jackass.

Didn't realize he ran the defense and special teams...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 19/10/14, 10:19 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Winning QB. More than any other in the history of MSU football.

Fact.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 20/10/14, 02:34 am

Please reference my "isn't it nice to have a QB w/ some balls" thread.. why is colt mccoy in? did cousins get yanked? 2599972566
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 20/10/14, 07:30 am

duffy munn wrote:

Winning QB. More than any other in the history of MSU football.

Fact.

12 game seasons too fact.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 20/10/14, 07:38 am

.....and I'd reference undeserved bowl games and conference championship games too, but he didn't bother winning those ones so why bother?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 20/10/14, 07:53 am

Duffy is not going to be happy with you..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 20/10/14, 08:03 am

Blanch32 wrote:

Good point. I mean, it's not like the defense gave up 42 points in that BigTen Championship Game. Oh...wait...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 20/10/14, 08:37 am

NigelUno wrote:

Good point. I mean, it's not like the defense gave up 42 points in that BigTen Championship Game. Oh...wait...

Yeah, that loser Cousins was responsible for roughing the punter too !
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 20/10/14, 08:37 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Duffy is not going to be happy with you..

Good morning, Bob.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 20/10/14, 09:10 am

duffy munn wrote:

Good morning, Bob.
what's up, dude.

aren't you glad that I'm screening your calls for you?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 20/10/14, 09:47 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:what's up, dude.

aren't you glad that I'm screening your calls for you?

Thank you.

Ironically enough, my old land line was almost identical to the phone number of the Peanut Barrell.

I took a lot of calls for Papa Joe.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 20/10/14, 09:52 am

duffy munn wrote:

Thank you.

Ironically enough, my old land line was almost identical to the phone number of the Peanut Barrell.

I took a lot of calls for Papa Joe.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 20/10/14, 09:58 am

Maybe Kurt could become the Redskin's motivational speaker and spiritual leader? Or maybe team up with Tim Tebow and form a power-duo of under-achieving religious quarterbacks following second careers for The Lord?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 20/10/14, 10:24 am

NigelUno wrote:

So, in his "best game" that he won...he "almost" lost?

Why do people use laughing smilies in an argument? Do you really think it is that hilarious? To me it is a dead give away that you dont have a point.
For instance here Cousins threw an interception in the first OT, Georgia missed the FG. MSU manages 2 FGs in the next two overtimes and Georgia misses one.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 20/10/14, 10:35 am

Herbie Green wrote:

Why do people use laughing smilies in an argument? Do you really think it is that hilarious? To me it is a dead give away that you dont have a point.
For instance here Cousins threw an interception in the first OT, Georgia missed the FG. MSU manages 2 FGs in the next two overtimes and Georgia misses one.

It's not much of an argument, per se. blanchie said it was his "best" game, but is still (3 years later) lamenting that we "almost" lost.

That's my point. Sorry you missed it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 20/10/14, 11:08 am

NigelUno wrote:

It's not much of an argument, per se. blanchie said it was his "best" game, but is still (3 years later) lamenting that we "almost" lost.

That's my point. Sorry you missed it.

So it is not his fault when a game is lost on special teams and defense, but if MSU wins a game on special teams and defense he deserves all the credit for the win. Go it.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 20/10/14, 11:33 am

why is colt mccoy in? did cousins get yanked? B0VVPz8IcAAVvb7

you mad bro?
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 20/10/14, 11:47 am

Herbie Green wrote:

So it is not his fault when a game is lost on special teams and defense, but if MSU wins a game on special teams and defense he deserves all the credit for the win. Go it.

Looks like you still missed the point. I'll try one more time. Maybe you'll get it this time. Maybe not.

blanchie is using Cousins NFL performance as some sort of barometer for his performance as a college QB...lamenting an "almost" loss in his "best" win (3 years later). Those are his words. Not mine.

However you want to categorize Cousins as an MSU QB is up to you. I don't really care. Credit him for wins. Don't credit him for wins. But, he seemed to do OK as OUR QB. Taking potshots at him 3 years after he's gone (in some dumbass way to be right about something) seems like something a jackass would do.

We good now? Or do you want me to add a bouncing ball, so you can follow along better?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 20/10/14, 12:00 pm

Cym Jim wrote:Maybe Kurt could become the Redskin's motivational speaker and spiritual leader? Or maybe team up with Tim Tebow and form a power-duo of under-achieving religious quarterbacks following second careers for The Lord?

why is colt mccoy in? did cousins get yanked? 1494614055
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 20/10/14, 12:04 pm

I think you have very successfully proven my original point that you have no point. Nice work!
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 20/10/14, 12:05 pm

NigelUno wrote:

You didn't like his int that directly turned the game around?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 20/10/14, 12:08 pm

duffy munn wrote:

Yeah, that loser Cousins was responsible for roughing the punter too !

Absolutely he was. If he didn't miss a wide open martin or simply walked 10 yards that play never happens
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 20/10/14, 12:11 pm

Herbie Green wrote:

Yup. And uofm is the greatest college football team because they won the most games eva
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 20/10/14, 12:13 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

You didn't like his int that directly turned the game around?

Are we still talking about a game from 3 years ago?

How exactly did that interception in the 2nd quarter turn the game around?

Wisconsin went 3 and out, punted, and we scored on the next possession.

Don't talk sports. Just don't.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 20/10/14, 12:16 pm

Herbie Green wrote:I think you have very successfully proven my original point that you have no point. Nice work!

My point is that blanch is a jackass. I don't think I had to prove that. I just reinforced it a little.

FYI...siding with blanch on any sports related topic probably isn't too bright...I mean, if that's what you're doing here.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 20/10/14, 12:18 pm

Herbie Green wrote:I think you have very successfully proven my original point that you have no pt point. Nice work!

Nigels only pt is that I'm always wrong. I could say "water is wet" and he'd go something ridiculous arguing the opposite
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 20/10/14, 12:20 pm

NigelUno wrote:

My point is that blanch is a jackass. I don't think I had to prove that. I just reinforced it a little.

FYI...siding with blanch on any sports related topic probably isn't too bright...I mean, if that's what you're doing here.

....and thanks for proving my point idiot. If you had any knowledge whatsoever youd know that both herbie and I hated the darko pick but Rcmb tools like you hissed all day and night at us. Guess what chump? History again, proved us right
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 20/10/14, 12:22 pm

Cym Jim wrote:Maybe Kurt could become the Redskin's motivational speaker and spiritual leader? Or maybe team up with Tim Tebow and form a power-duo of under-achieving religious quarterbacks following second careers for The Lord?
maybe they could include the one dude who prays at mid-field, too..

why is colt mccoy in? did cousins get yanked? 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next