Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just removed a BB sized skin tag all by myself after three beers with a pair of nail clippers.

+6
tGreenWay
Jools Holland
The Pantry
LoneWolfSparty
InTenSity
tTy
10 posters

Go down

I just removed a BB sized skin tag all by myself after three beers with a pair of nail clippers. Empty I just removed a BB sized skin tag all by myself after three beers with a pair of nail clippers.

Post by tTy Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:58 pm

Guess where it was.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I just removed a BB sized skin tag all by myself after three beers with a pair of nail clippers. Empty Re: I just removed a BB sized skin tag all by myself after three beers with a pair of nail clippers.

Post by InTenSity Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:59 pm

On your penis.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I just removed a BB sized skin tag all by myself after three beers with a pair of nail clippers. Empty Re: I just removed a BB sized skin tag all by myself after three beers with a pair of nail clippers.

Post by tTy Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:02 pm

InTenSity wrote:On your penis.

Nope. But I did once lance a clogged up pore on my sack that had grown to the size of a dime in circumference all by myself, but that took a lot of Jack Daniels and an exacto blade. That was not fun.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Dude, you need Obamacare.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Cut off a few tags with a razor blade. Would never try it with nail clippers because they're not very sharp
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:21 pm

The Pantry wrote:Cut off a few tags with a razor blade. Would never try it with nail clippers because they're not very sharp

Caveat: + three beers
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jools Holland Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:26 pm

I have a skin tag on my taint, it's about the size of a tic tac. I feel like I should remove it, but I've kinda gotten attached to it. When I shower, I feel it when I'm soaping up and I say to myself, "ah, yes, there you are you little fucker". Any thoughts on what direction I should take would be much appreciated.
Jools Holland
Jools Holland
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Jools Holland wrote:I have a skin tag on my taint, it's about the size of a tic tac. I feel like I should remove it, but I've kinda gotten attached to it. When I shower, I feel it when I'm soaping up and I say to myself, "ah, yes, there you are you little fucker". Any thoughts on what direction I should take would be much appreciated.

Pretty sure that's a 'roid.....
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Jools Holland wrote:I have a skin tag on my taint, it's about the size of a tic tac. I feel like I should remove it, but I've kinda gotten attached to it. When I shower, I feel it when I'm soaping up and I say to myself, "ah, yes, there you are you little fucker". Any thoughts on what direction I should take would be much appreciated.

Winner!

#Taint
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:31 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:A skin tag or a wart?

Not a wart...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jools Holland Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:33 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I've had a hemorrhoid or six. This fuckin thing is not a roid. It's a skin tag. A floppy, twisty, awesome skin tag.
Jools Holland
Jools Holland
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:14 am

Sounds like it's petrified spooge.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Natlight Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:16 am

Did it stop bleeding yet?
Natlight
Natlight
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:32 am

Jools Holland wrote:

I've had a hemorrhoid or six. This fuckin thing is not a roid. It's a skin tag. A floppy, twisty, awesome skin tag.

Pics?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:41 am

Jools Holland wrote:

It's floppy and twisty? Well then, I withdraw my previous diagnosis, as it is clearly not petrified spooge. No sir, whatcha got there is caramelized jizz. Try wearing boxers more often to keep your taintal area a bit breezier.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:50 pm

Natlight wrote:Did it stop bleeding yet?

Well...did it?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tankster Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:02 am

BB as in basketball?  Shocked
Tankster
Tankster
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down