Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All right, about the stake in the field: a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King

+4
NigelUno
Izzo Court
Notorious GiB
SpartanInNH
8 posters

Go down

All right, about the stake in the field:  a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King Empty All right, about the stake in the field: a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King

Post by SpartanInNH Sat 25 Oct 2014 - 21:15

Post-Game Quotes: Michigan - Michigan State

On one of Michigan's players putting a stake in the ground during pregame
"I think I was aware that something happened, but I'm not fully aware. I heard that a young man put a stake in the ground. I think it was Joe."

All right, about the stake in the field:  a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King 1431518612

God, I love Coach D. And Brady, never change, and never leave.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

All right, about the stake in the field:  a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King Empty Re: All right, about the stake in the field: a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King

Post by Notorious GiB Sun 26 Oct 2014 - 4:32

The difference between Coach D talking and Fred Hokestone is striking. That comment makes him sound not only like a complete buffoon but one who really has no clue what is going on within is program. Might as well call him Brady Williams.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

All right, about the stake in the field:  a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King Empty Re: All right, about the stake in the field: a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King

Post by Izzo Court Sun 26 Oct 2014 - 6:35

Last edited by Izzo Court on Sun 26 Oct 2014 - 7:55; edited 1 time in total
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Sun 26 Oct 2014 - 7:58

THERE'S STEAK ON THE FIELD! MMMMMMMMMM, steak.

All right, about the stake in the field:  a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King Brady+hoke
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 26 Oct 2014 - 11:34

Another pic of the stake.  Ran out of the tunnel with it. Hard to believe Hoke wouldn't have known about it.  A player's coach will let the players do what they want...

All right, about the stake in the field:  a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King 10468679
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Sun 26 Oct 2014 - 16:10

LooseGoose wrote:All right, about the stake in the field:  a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King Cnhghr4qrgtostu75wur

#39 jocolor

All right, about the stake in the field:  a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King 502811600 Okay tiger

All right, about the stake in the field:  a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King Captur11
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 26 Oct 2014 - 16:25

SeeRockCity wrote:

#39 jocolor

All right, about the stake in the field:  a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King 502811600 Okay tiger

All right, about the stake in the field:  a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King Captur11

Lol was just gonna post his "stats".
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Sun 26 Oct 2014 - 20:15

Saw the title of this thread and I swore you were going to post this

Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 20:04

Wally Fairway wrote:Saw the title of this thread and I swore you were going to post this

Jesus, I couldn't finish it. What an ultramaroon.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 20:05

LooseGoose wrote:All right, about the stake in the field:  a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King Cnhghr4qrgtostu75wur

It's actually the barking and woofing and punkass moves that bother me more than the stake. Couldn't care less about what they do to our turf. Unlike their brains, it will continue to grow.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 11:05

5. Michigan (3-5)

Jamming a spike into the turf like you own the place when you're 3-4 (about to be 3-5), you've lost four out of the past five in the series, and you haven't won in Spartan Stadium since the Bush Administration? That's like walking into a biker bar and telling someone to step outside while wearing Bermuda shorts and sandals with socks. In a related note, angry post-spike Mark Dantonio and KISS Tom Izzo should sign up to fight for the tag team title at the next WrestleMania.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/page/bottom102821/michigan-wolverines-mess-michigan-state-spartans-find-place-college-football-bottom-10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 12:11

we are pure class..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 19:00

LooseGoose wrote:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/page/bottom102821/michigan-wolverines-mess-michigan-state-spartans-find-place-college-football-bottom-10

Any piece that starts out with a quote from Lili von Shtupp is okay with me. All right, about the stake in the field:  a/k/a Brady Hoke, Philosopher King 55953254
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down