Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listened to a few minutes of WTKA while running ths morning

4 posters

Go down

Listened to a few minutes of WTKA while running ths morning Empty Listened to a few minutes of WTKA while running ths morning

Post by 75alum 2014-10-26, 11:41

I truly believe that Michigan football as it is might make bigger history than it's self proclaimed glory years.  They have no clue.  Bacon thinks no changes will be made for next season.  Better players coming up so the'll improve.  These fine bits just feed my belief;  "broken links in the chain" -  (what fuck ing chain??  There is no chain). "The next coach has to be a copy of Bo".  (Sweet, a mediocre coach by today's standards). "too bad for Michigan because the conference is so weak this year". (fucktards, no one is weaker than your team this year). "Need a coach that players are afraid of.." (couldn't imagine them understanding the difference between respect and fear).  These people are light years away from understanding why they suck so bad.  God is good.

Last edited by 75alum on 2014-10-26, 11:48; edited 1 time in total
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Listened to a few minutes of WTKA while running ths morning Empty Re: Listened to a few minutes of WTKA while running ths morning

Post by kingstonlake 2014-10-26, 11:45

You could have fit the subject in the thread title. No need for the "surprise"......Listened to a few minutes of WTKA while running ths morning 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Listened to a few minutes of WTKA while running ths morning Empty Re: Listened to a few minutes of WTKA while running ths morning

Post by 75alum 2014-10-26, 11:50

kingstonlake wrote:You could have fit the subject in the thread title. No need for the "surprise"......Listened to a few minutes of WTKA while running ths morning 2599972566

Always listen to the audience......
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-10-26, 11:52

Had the displeasure of listening to UM's post game show yesterday. Jon Jansen was filling in for somebody and his comments were a direct reflection of UM's problem: a complete lack of respect for the rest of college football. According to Jansen, yesterday was all about UM making a few mistakes. Minus a few mistakes and the game would have broke the other way. It was not about what MSU did, and certainly no lessons to be taken from the outcome of the game.

UM puts itself on a pedistal. They will never give MSU or anybody else an ounce of respect no matter how the games on the field play out. This arrogance has facilitated their incompetence and has made
them blind as to how they should climb out of this hole. I could not be happier.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-10-26, 12:43

I hope UofM lands a Harbaugh. My money is on Dantonio to continue crushing wolverine arrogance.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-10-26, 12:48

steveschneider wrote:I hope UofM lands a Harbaugh. My money is on Dantonio to continue crushing wolverine arrogance.

Exactly. I don't think it's going to matter who they get. The poison is so infused, I cannot see it leaving the body for a long, long time.
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down