Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things you did with your first daisy bb gun

+8
Floyd Robertson
75alum
AMwood
Rocinante
InTenSity
Keith Stone
LoneWolfSparty
tanfan!
12 posters

Go down

Things you did with your first daisy bb gun Empty Things you did with your first daisy bb gun

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-27, 12:40

I used to shoot the crows out of my dads bird feeder. I used to shoot at garage doors just to leave damage and dings. My friends and I woukd play arm and shoot each other in the ass. I was sadistic with it. Then I turned to using my dads giant magnifying glass an creating a lazer beam to kill ants and spiders. What the fuck!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Things you did with your first daisy bb gun Empty Re: Things you did with your first daisy bb gun

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-27, 12:41

We used to shoot cats in the hind quarters for trying to get into our garbage. (Sorry cat lovers, but the mess they would make wasn't fun to clean up.)
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Things you did with your first daisy bb gun Empty Re: Things you did with your first daisy bb gun

Post by Keith Stone 2014-10-27, 12:42

There are some neat BB guns for sale these days. I need to go buy myself one.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-27, 12:42

One time I went fishing at the nine mile pier in st Clair shores. My buddy caught a sheep head. He was pissed it wasnt a perch. So he took and m-80 and forced into one gill and then blew it up. Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-27, 12:44

One time I took my bow and arrow and tried to kill a crow in the bird feeder but I missed the bird and destroyed the bird feeder. Dad beat the shit out of me.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-27, 12:54

Tanfan! wrote:One time I took my bow and arrow and tried to kill a crow in the bird feeder but I missed the bird and destroyed the bird feeder.  Dad beat the shit out of me.
I laughed at this one.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-27, 13:00

My bro shot my sister in the ass Lee Harvey Oswald style from the upstairs bedroom while she was dancing around on the sidewalk. I was in the room with him. He might have gotten away with it if he hadn't shot through the screen.

My dad gave it to him good for that one.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-10-27, 13:11

Rocinante wrote:My bro shot my sister in the ass Lee Harvey Oswald style from the upstairs bedroom while she was dancing around on the sidewalk. I was in the room with him. He might have gotten away with it if he hadn't shot through the screen.

My dad gave it to him good for that one.

lolz
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-27, 13:18

My parents got tired of our shenanigans with the BBs, and took our BBs away. So we would break thorns off of thorn trees, and then load them by dropping them into the barrel. Those things would bury 1/4" into skin. LOL Shooting your friends in the rear with those things was hilarious as they howled in pain and jumped around trying to pull it out.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-10-27, 13:19

Watched my dad shoot the hell out of a thermometer fastened to a tree next to the patio. That was before I even got to shoot. Then he told me not to shoot at and damage anything. Things you did with your first daisy bb gun 2599972566 I used it mostly at the grandparents place in the country. No bird was safe. If it moved, I shot it. Wish I had a dollar for every BB that left that barrel.
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-10-27, 13:23

I never had a Daisy rifle.  My dad did have a Luger-like BB pistol he got from somewhere.  One day, I snuck it outside and was doing some target practice in the backyard when I plunked the Weber grill.  Put a nice little dent it it and chipped off some paint.  After that I hurried and put the damn thing away before I got caught. About 40 years later I confessed to it and dad just laughed.  Still, that dent haunted me for about the next 10 years every time I looked at it.

I should have been shooting at something more sensible, like going Jack Ruby style on my sister's gut.

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on 2014-10-27, 13:23; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-10-27, 13:23

Somehow, I hit a crow as he was in flight overhead about 40 feet in the air. Hitting the ground f'ed him up pretty bad and he was obviously pissed. He landed in the neighbor's yard and made a getaway over the river bank. I also shot a tweety bird at point blank as I was hiding in a shrub behind my Grandmother's bird feeder. I felt really awful afterwards.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-10-27, 13:23

Tanfan! wrote:I used to shoot the crows out of my dads bird feeder. I used to shoot at garage doors just to leave damage and dings. My friends and I woukd play arm and shoot each other in the ass. I was sadistic with it. Then I turned to using my dads giant magnifying glass an creating a lazer beam to kill ants and spiders. What the fuck!

Oh yeah, the war on insect with the magnifying glass! Also, started many tissue paper fires with it.
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-27, 13:25

75alum wrote:

Oh yeah, the war on insect with the magnifying glass! Also, started many tissue paper fires with it.

Burning your friend's hand when he wasn't looking was always a good time.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-10-27, 13:28

I also had a BB ricochet Ralphie-style and hit me in the safety glasses that my mother forced me to wear. My grandfather lost his eye to a BB as a kid. Hit the glasses over my right eye, which is my 20/20 eye. I would be nearly legally blind if I lost my right eye.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-10-27, 13:30

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Burning your friend's hand when he wasn't looking was always a good time.
Things you did with your first daisy bb gun 502811600
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-27, 13:38

Big Ten Referee wrote:I also had a BB ricochet Ralphie-style and hit me in the safety glasses that my mother forced me to wear. My grandfather lost his eye to a BB as a kid. Hit the glasses over my right eye, which is my 20/20 eye. I would be nearly legally blind if I lost my right eye.

Things you did with your first daisy bb gun 316355152_e19b815bcd3
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-10-27, 13:44

Still have the pump Crosman BB gun I had as a kid. Had a really nice .22 pump pellet gun but sold it back in high school.

Use to shoot birds off telephone lines in my friends backyard. Sometimes you'd hit one and it would die with it's feet clamped around the wire, swinging upside-down. We had to keep shooting at them to knock them off the wire before his parents saw the things dangling.

The .22 was pretty powerful and I discovered Q-Tips fit perfectly in the barrel. Shot my friend in the ass with one and it almost brought him to tears. Idiot that I was I let him shoot me in the ass with it just to see how bad it was. Had a bruise for over a week
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2014-10-27, 15:01

My neighbor and I had a game where we would shoot chickadees and whoever would get the kill would win. Got in trouble with that because it's illegal to shoot songbirds in NY. It was a lot of fun, though, because they were pretty easy targets for a couple of 10 year olds.

Also would shoot red squirrels and gray squirrels. Another neighbor had a big problem with them, and would pay us for the pelts ($1 for a red, $5 for a gray).
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-27, 15:10

It's actually against federal law to shoot migratory birds anywhere. (Except those that have designated hunting seasons). This does not include invasives like starlings which are considered pests and are open season in most States.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by All Your Base 2014-10-27, 18:16

Lied about all the birds I shot with it to my Dad. Evil or Very Mad
All Your Base
All Your Base
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2014-10-27, 20:20

All Your Base wrote:Lied about all the birds I shot with it to my Dad.  Evil or Very Mad

Me too, but my neighbor made an offhand remark about it to his dad and our chickadee game was no longer played after his profane rant.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-27, 20:37

Rocinante wrote:It's actually against federal law to shoot migratory birds anywhere. (Except those that have designated hunting seasons). This does not include invasives like starlings which are considered pests and are open season in most States.

Same with sparrows.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-10-27, 20:56

It's also against federal law to shoot a potato cannon at the runway of an airport.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down