Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Mike Hart rant from 2007 may bite him in the ass...

+6
tTito
I.B. Fine
Nordic
Ass Dan
kingstonlake
Big Ten Referee
10 posters

Go down

Another Mike Hart rant from 2007 may bite him in the ass... Empty Another Mike Hart rant from 2007 may bite him in the ass...

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-10-27, 12:54

“That’s a guy I have no respect for. When you graduate from the University of Michigan and you’re going to talk about your school like that, a great institution like that we have, to say we’re not true student athletes. It’s coming from a guy who, I don’t know, maybe wants to coach here, and is mad he didn’t get a job here. A guy like that I have no respect for. It’s funny to me, because we don’t let great student-athletes in, but he just accepted one of our transfers [Jason Forcier]. What kind of sense does that make? He obviously wants guys like us at his school and he’s mad he can’t get them. It’s nothing against Stanford. I just have no respect for that guy. I don’t know how you can say that. He’s not a Michigan man. I obviously wish he never played here before.”

Mike Hart is currently coaching a Freshman that happens to be the leading rusher in the MAC. scUM fans would absolutely cream themselves to have this guy return to Michigan as a coach. However, if they somehow lure Harbaugh into destroying his coaching reputation, what are the chances that he would even glance at Hart to fill a vacancy?
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Another Mike Hart rant from 2007 may bite him in the ass... Empty Re: Another Mike Hart rant from 2007 may bite him in the ass...

Post by kingstonlake 2014-10-27, 13:52

Say what?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Another Mike Hart rant from 2007 may bite him in the ass... Empty Re: Another Mike Hart rant from 2007 may bite him in the ass...

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-27, 13:57

Okay
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2014-10-27, 14:02

da fuq you talking about
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2014-10-27, 14:03

Harbaugh is not riding to the rescue, please stop.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-10-27, 14:05

Big Ten Referee wrote:“That’s a guy I have no respect for. When you graduate from the University of Michigan and you’re going to talk about your school like that, a great institution like that we have, to say we’re not true student athletes. It’s coming from a guy who, I don’t know, maybe wants to coach here, and is mad he didn’t get a job here. A guy like that I have no respect for. It’s funny to me, because we don’t let great student-athletes in, but he just accepted one of our transfers [Jason Forcier]. What kind of sense does that make? He obviously wants guys like us at his school and he’s mad he can’t get them. It’s nothing against Stanford. I just have no respect for that guy. I don’t know how you can say that. He’s not a Michigan man. I obviously wish he never played here before.”

Mike Hart is currently coaching a Freshman that happens to be the leading rusher in the MAC. scUM fans would absolutely cream themselves to have this guy return to Michigan as a coach. However, if they somehow lure Harbaugh into destroying his coaching reputation, what are the chances that he would even glance at Hart to fill a vacancy?

Yeah, LOL Wut?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-27, 14:15

that makes perfect sense to me.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-10-27, 15:12

Mike Hart spouted his mouth off about Harbaugh in 2007 after Harbaugh commented about the quality of student-athletes that Michigan was fielding at the time. Since Mike Hart is a division-1 running backs coach, it would seem to affect his chances of returning to Michigan as an Assistant if Michigan is able to bring Harbaugh on as head coach.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-10-27, 15:16

Big Ten Referee wrote:Mike Hart spouted his mouth off about Harbaugh in 2007 after Harbaugh commented about the quality of student-athletes that Michigan was fielding at the time. Since Mike Hart is a division-1 running backs coach, it would seem to affect his chances of returning to Michigan as an Assistant if Michigan is able to bring Harbaugh on as head coach.

ok, thanks. always concerned about bike hart's employment opportunities. thanks for the update.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-27, 15:18

Let's kill the op and then fill him up with BUTTHURT.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-27, 15:31

Tanfan! wrote:Let's kill the op and then fill him up with BUTTHURT.

Let's just shoot him in the butt with a BB gun. Plenty o'butthurt......
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-10-27, 15:55

kingstonlake wrote:

ok, thanks.  always concerned about bike hart's employment opportunities. thanks for the update.

I wasn't addressing you, nor did I ask about your concerns. If I ask you "how does this shit taste?" or "how much of my shit can you swallow before vomiting?", then you may express your opinion on the subject matter. Until then, I will only acknowledge Bob and tanfan.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-10-27, 16:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:that makes perfect sense to me.

I knew you'd understand.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-10-27, 17:22

Big Ten Referee wrote:

I wasn't addressing you, nor did I ask about your concerns. If I ask you "how does this shit taste?" or "how much of my shit can you swallow before vomiting?", then you may express your opinion on the subject matter. Until then, I will only acknowledge Bob and tanfan.

Are there any other former wolverine football players you believe may get a hypothetical interview if hypothetical Harbaugh gets hired? Besides the hypothetical scenario of Harbaugh even being interested in Hart as a RB's coach?

Just curious.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down