Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameday coming to EL... Are you going?

+9
HT
Robert J Sakimano
Herbie Green
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
beal99
Tim Wakefield
13 posters

Go down

Gameday coming to EL... Are you going? Empty Gameday coming to EL... Are you going?

Post by Tim Wakefield 2014-11-02, 11:26

I'll probably sleep in a little bit and watch it on tv. Long day of tailgating ahead, don't want to be standing around all morning.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Gameday coming to EL... Are you going? Empty Re: Gameday coming to EL... Are you going?

Post by beal99 2014-11-02, 11:48

Fowlers favorite place
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Gameday coming to EL... Are you going? Empty Re: Gameday coming to EL... Are you going?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-11-02, 12:17

Maybe check it out. Wouldn't stay long. Tailgating should open when gameday starts. Weak.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-02, 12:50

I'll go if Bob goes.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-11-02, 13:45

NigelUno wrote:I'll go if Bob goes.

Same.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-11-02, 13:48

Think they'll do a feature on how great our tailgate is... With no one allowed to be there yet...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-11-02, 19:24

beal99 wrote:Fowlers favorite place

We should chant "SEC" every time he is on. He would get so pissed
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-03, 08:19

NigelUno wrote:I'll go if Bob goes.
I might walk over and see what's going on.. went a handful of years back when they were here for Notre Dame and two years ago for the Ohio State game..

my daughter (sorry Forbin) and I usually walk around campus on game days anyway..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-03, 09:16

gHost Spartan wrote:GameGay is for grown dorks and student dorks. Since GameGay first started I can't remember a single person that actually went over to attend the GameGay event.

Yeah...all the kool kids hang out at internet message board tailgates.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-11-03, 09:34

NigelUno wrote:

Gameday coming to EL... Are you going? 500px-burn_notice_logo-svg
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-11-03, 12:00

How do you actually get in the real Gameday area? Get there super early?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-03, 12:02

Herbie Green wrote:How do you actually get in the real Gameday area?  Get there super early?
I don't know..

from my experience, it's pretty boring. It's fun at first but it goes on and on and on.. and you can't really hear what they're saying, etc. You just kind of stand there for a few hours... you can not be in the pit area and still see what's going on up on the stage and then just walk around - Come back for predictions or something.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-11-03, 12:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I don't know..

from my experience, it's pretty boring. It's fun at first but it goes on and on and on.. and you can't really hear what they're saying, etc. You just kind of stand there for a few hours... you can not be in the pit area and still see what's going on up on the stage and then just walk around - Come back for predictions or something.

Yeah the only time I went was when it was at Beoumont last time and I pulled a Bobby Sak. Rode my bike over there and stood around for a 1/2 hour and moved on. I wouldn't mind being in the pit area for up to an hour but there is no way I would dedicate that much time and effort to it.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-03, 12:47

Herbie Green wrote:

Yeah the only time I went was when it was at Beoumont last time and I pulled a Bobby Sak. Rode my bike over there and stood around for a 1/2 hour and moved on. I wouldn't mind being in the pit area for up to an hour but there is no way I would dedicate that much time and effort to it.
yeah I hear ya..

like I said, if the weather is decent we'll probably walk over for a bit.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-11-03, 12:50

NigelUno wrote:

Gameday coming to EL... Are you going? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2014-11-03, 15:59

I went as a student...once was enough. Cold, and you have to be there early so it makes you more tired during tailgating time.

Would go if I could have a shot with Samantha Ponder, but there's a snowball's chance in hell that would ever happen.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-11-03, 18:55

I am still thinking about going. Does anyone have any good costume ideas?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-03, 21:33

Herbie Green wrote:I am still thinking about going. Does anyone have any good costume ideas?

Paint an "S" on your chest and ride a bike around.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-11-03, 21:38

Herbie Green wrote:I am still thinking about going. Does anyone have any good costume ideas?

Tinky Winky.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-11-03, 21:39

A Michigan State fan?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-03, 21:40

SpartanHT wrote:I went as a student...once was enough. Cold, and you have to be there early so it makes you more tired during tailgating time.

Would go if I could have a shot with Samantha Ponder, but there's a snowball's chance in hell that would ever happen.

You have no chance if you stay at home.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-11-03, 22:36

I'm going and taking my girl friend. When the cameras are on, I'm going to lift her up in front of the cameras, next to Lou the Deer...... and fuck her! I'm gonna fuck her right in the pussy!
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2014-11-03, 22:40

gHost Spartan wrote:GameGay is for grown dorks and student dorks. Since GameGay first started I can't remember a single person that actually went over to attend the GameGay event.
I went a couple of years ago when for the OSU game GameDay....it was exciting to see Lou the Deer (cuz he and I are twitter friends & he is super popular)

I'm not going early, since the game is at 8pm....but I might roll by to see Bob, the band, the cheerleaders and to yell that Desmond Howard is a fraud and a ****ing idiot.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2014-11-04, 08:10

Herbie Green wrote:I am still thinking about going.  Does anyone have any good costume ideas?

Papa John Schnatter.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-05, 11:25

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/college-football/2014/10/42559/first-look-espn-college-gameday-in-east-lansing-ohio-state-michigan-state

Corso:

Yo. It's like the 1970s, except instead of Ohio State and Michigan, it's Ohio State and Michigan State. But there are plenty of meaningful games today in the SEC West, boy.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-07, 18:43

Gameday coming to EL... Are you going? 10508275
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2014-11-07, 20:41

I'm probably going to take my 18 month old to check it out. Then we will try to hit Ricks, tRiv, and Crunchy's to see what chicks will fall for my fictitious sob story of how my wife died in labor and how hard it is to raise a kid on my own while trying to teach my little guy to respect women. If only I had a puppy to seal the deal.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-11-07, 21:30

Wally Fairway wrote:I'm not going early, since the game is at 8pm....but I might roll by to see Bob, the band, the cheerleaders and to yell that Desmond Howard is a fraud and a ****ing idiot.

Bob is already at the set waiting, he texted me earlier.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-11-07, 23:02

I'm ready to tailgate now, so I'll probably swing by in the morning for something to do
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-10, 08:03

LooseGoose wrote:

Bob is already at the set waiting, he texted me earlier.
Gameday coming to EL... Are you going? 502811600

we stopped by for the last 45 minutes or so.. it had stopped raining.. the best part was Alice Cooper.. that was pretty sweet.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-11-10, 11:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote: Gameday coming to EL... Are you going? 502811600

we stopped by for the last 45 minutes or so.. it had stopped raining.. the best part was Alice Cooper.. that was pretty sweet.

Was that you in the backseat of the Oldsmobile? How was the ride in with Vinnie?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-10, 11:48

LooseGoose wrote:

Was that you in the backseat of the Oldsmobile? How was the ride in with Vinnie?
no, but that was a sweet ride...

were you there?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-11-10, 12:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:no, but that was a sweet ride...

were you there?

Nope, I only make the trek from the depths of the north woods once a year. Otherwise I'm on duty up here protecting 'Merican liberty.

Gameday coming to EL... Are you going? MERICA-094
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-10, 12:58

LooseGoose wrote:

Nope, I only make the trek from the depths of the north woods once a year.  Otherwise I'm on duty up here protecting 'Merican liberty.

Gameday coming to EL... Are you going? MERICA-094
your house is nicer than I imagined..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down