Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gHost, will you refer to tRCMB and Spartan Swill when you become a Supreme Court Justice?

3 posters

Go down

gHost, will you refer to tRCMB and Spartan Swill when you become a Supreme Court Justice? Empty gHost, will you refer to tRCMB and Spartan Swill when you become a Supreme Court Justice?

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-05, 13:05

gHost, I am not sure what type of law you do but I am imagining that at some point you become a well regarded state judge in Arizona. From there it is almost certain you will be appointed to the federal bench and eventually the Supreme Court. So, when the day comes that you write the majority opinion for a Supreme Court decision, are you going to drop terms, phrases, or even the names of posters from the two boards? How about during your confirmation hearing?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

gHost, will you refer to tRCMB and Spartan Swill when you become a Supreme Court Justice? Empty Re: gHost, will you refer to tRCMB and Spartan Swill when you become a Supreme Court Justice?

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-11-05, 14:22

Turtleneck wrote:gHost, I am not sure what type of law you do but I am imagining that at some point you become a well regarded state judge in Arizona. From there it is almost certain you will be appointed to the federal bench and eventually the Supreme Court. So, when the day comes that you write the majority opinion for a Supreme Court decision, are you going to drop terms, phrases, or even the names of posters from the two boards? How about during your confirmation hearing?

He would most likely have to show his ID at some point thus ending his bid...(see gHost rant on voting from yesterday)
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

gHost, will you refer to tRCMB and Spartan Swill when you become a Supreme Court Justice? Empty Re: gHost, will you refer to tRCMB and Spartan Swill when you become a Supreme Court Justice?

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-05, 14:47

CheesySpartan wrote:

He would most likely have to show his ID at some point thus ending his bid...(see gHost rant on voting from yesterday)

If you have to mention the original thread then your reference to it sucks.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-05, 14:55

I wonder if he will instruct his clerks to research Tanfan's judicial victories so they can be used as precedent.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down