Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a guaranteed winner for those guys losing money in the gambling thing

4 posters

Go down

I have a guaranteed winner for those guys losing money in the gambling thing Empty I have a guaranteed winner for those guys losing money in the gambling thing

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-06, 07:40

Lock of the year.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have a guaranteed winner for those guys losing money in the gambling thing Empty Re: I have a guaranteed winner for those guys losing money in the gambling thing

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-11-06, 08:13

Are you Marty McFly?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have a guaranteed winner for those guys losing money in the gambling thing Empty Re: I have a guaranteed winner for those guys losing money in the gambling thing

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-11-06, 08:53

If you call a certain contest taking place on a certain land grant campus the "L" word I swear to baby jebus I will hunt you down the way Bee hunts down Bambi.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-06, 08:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If you call a certain contest taking place on a certain land grant campus the "L" word I swear to baby jebus I will hunt you down the way Bee hunts down Bambi.

I don't bet on that team. My epiphany came in the middle of the night. I'm not sure if I was actually awake when I saw the line for this game. But, I saw it and thought LOCK OF THE YEAR.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-11-06, 12:21

Spill the beans!!!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-06, 12:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Spill the beans!!!

You have to call my 800 number.

1-800-TAMPA-BAY.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down