Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jameis Winston does not want to be drafted. Now accused of shaving points

+6
Rocinante
Larry Kazamias
kingstonlake
I.B. Fine
Robert J Sakimano
Dr. Strangelove
10 posters

Go down

Jameis Winston does not want to be drafted. Now accused of shaving points Empty Jameis Winston does not want to be drafted. Now accused of shaving points

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2014-11-07, 11:41

Shaved the first half of the Louisville game.

Website Alleges Jameis Winston Shaved Points in First Half of Louisville Game

Turns out one of his boys from High School was sharing a bookie account with Jameis. His boy dumped a $5500 to win $5000 on Louisville in the first half.

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jameis Winston does not want to be drafted. Now accused of shaving points Empty Re: Jameis Winston does not want to be drafted. Now accused of shaving points

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-07, 11:43

God is great..

(seems like he said that in the postgame press conference..)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jameis Winston does not want to be drafted. Now accused of shaving points Empty Re: Jameis Winston does not want to be drafted. Now accused of shaving points

Post by I.B. Fine 2014-11-07, 12:13

They say, 'Where there's smoke, there's fire', well this kid seems like an blast furnace chimney.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-11-07, 13:17

gHost Spartan wrote:I was going to suggestion, prior to reading the headline, that if FSU would be accused of some kind of point shaving scandal then it would be against perceived lesser opponents in the first half. FSU has "struggled" against *some* teams in the first half and miraculously just blown them out of the fu cking water in the second half a handful of times the past two years.

This x 1000
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias 2014-11-07, 13:20

I find this hard to believe given Jameis' sound foresight filled decisions in the past
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-11-07, 13:21

I mean... sure, I believe that idiot would do that. He's destined for the Pen some day. But the "proof" is pretty lame.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-11-07, 13:35

Even this type of speculation will drive him further down draft boards. Good. Eff him. He seems destined for the Jets in round 3.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2014-11-07, 13:36

More here: Source article

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-11-07, 13:39

Rocinante wrote:I mean... sure, I believe that idiot would do that. He's destined for the Pen some day. But the "proof" is pretty lame.

Is it? Sounds like they have a live one. If true this kid will flip faster than you think.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-11-07, 13:52

My work antivirus just came up when I went to the 'source' website. Hoping I don't get a call from IT.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-11-07, 14:04

I am just catching up on this story.

As much as I would like there to be fire here, "Incarcerated Bob" is the biggest fraud in the handicapping/tout world. This story is bullshit. Guaranteed. This guy makes a living creating different twitter accounts and retweeting himself, compiling fake records, and trying to con people out of money. He was discovered as a fraud by David Purdham (a respected handicapping journalist) who tried doing some investigative journalism and he went after Purdham and put his family's shit on blast.

http://davidpurdumsports.com/2013/06/11/what-happened-when-i-tried-to-interview-incarcerated-bob/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-11-07, 14:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I am just catching up on this story.

As much as I would like there to be fire here, "Incarcerated Bob" is the biggest fraud in the handicapping/tout world. This story is bullshit. Guaranteed. This guy makes a living creating different twitter accounts and retweeting himself, compiling fake records, and trying to con people out of money. He was discovered as a fraud by David Purdham (a respected handicapping journalist) who tried doing some investigative journalism and he went after Purdham and put his family's shit on blast.

http://davidpurdumsports.com/2013/06/11/what-happened-when-i-tried-to-interview-incarcerated-bob/

That's a long article, can you explain how the guy you are talking about is the guy who claims to have the proof?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-11-07, 14:24

Rocinante wrote:

That's a long article, can you explain how the guy you are talking about is the guy who claims to have the proof?

Dr. Strangelove wrote: Source article

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-11-07, 16:12

Thanks....
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-11-08, 08:07

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I am just catching up on this story.

Yeah, sounds bogus.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/11/07/jameis-winston-incarcerated-bob-and-the-hazards-of-trusting-tmzs-accuracy/#sthash.dxHZAJtt.uxfs
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down