Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU vs. Auburn in the Peach Bowl? That would be fun.

+15
indianaspartan
steveschneider
LoneWolfSparty
Blanch32
Code_Warrior
Ass Dan
Toe
Floyd Robertson
Jake from State Farm
beal99
SpartanGuard
InTenSity
75alum
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MSU vs. Auburn in the Peach Bowl?  That would be fun. - Page 2 Empty Re: MSU vs. Auburn in the Peach Bowl? That would be fun.

Post by HT Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:43 pm

I would love playing Auburn in the Peach. I'll take any New Year's Bowl, honestly. Still great exposure for our program, and if we win, should help us recruiting.

Sucks we can't make the playoff, but this could still be a nice building block towards Coach D's ultimate goal of a national title.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

MSU vs. Auburn in the Peach Bowl?  That would be fun. - Page 2 Empty Re: MSU vs. Auburn in the Peach Bowl? That would be fun.

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:11 pm

indianaspartan wrote:

This game used to be prime time on NYE. Now, the Orange Bowl takes that slot.

Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl
TBD vs. TBD Atlanta
Georgia Dome Dec. 31
12:30 p.m. ESPN

I would prefer a 12:30 game on NYE.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 19Spartan95 Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:24 am

NigelUno wrote:

I would prefer a 12:30 game on NYE.

Yeah, it's too bad Widespread Panic's playing in Charlotte this NYE, would have made for a great day. The late start time in the past always made it difficult to double up on Peach Bowl and Panic.
19Spartan95
19Spartan95
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:46 am

indianaspartan wrote:

This game used to be prime time on NYE. Now, the Orange Bowl takes that slot.

Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl
TBD vs. TBD Atlanta
Georgia Dome Dec. 31
12:30 p.m. ESPN
gotcha, thanks..

yeah - I don't do late night games so well anyway so a 12:30 pm game would be sweet.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:05 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:gotcha, thanks..

yeah - I don't do late night games so well anyway so a 12:30 pm game would be sweet.

Never been a big fan of the NYE late bowl game at the Georgia Dome.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:12 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
it's not in Atlanta.. the capitol of the Peach State..

Wink

I never got why it's called the Peach State. The peaches Georgia grows are mediocre at best.

Best peaches you can find are grown in New York. Michigan grows very good peaches as well.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:24 pm

SpartanHT wrote:

I never got why it's called the Peach State. The peaches Georgia grows are mediocre at best.

Best peaches you can find are grown in New York. Michigan grows very good peaches as well.
South Carolina peaches are pretty good...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:34 pm

SpartanHT wrote:

New York should be the Big Peach?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:43 pm

MSU vs. Auburn in the Peach Bowl?  That would be fun. - Page 2 Kevin-Spacey-Peachoid
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
South Carolina peaches are pretty good...

I think South Carolina grows better peaches than Georgia. I believe Clemson and Georgia actually have a little bit of a rivalry when it comes to peach breeding and peach research.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:28 pm

SpartanHT wrote:

I think South Carolina grows better peaches than Georgia. I believe Clemson and Georgia actually have a little bit of a rivalry when it comes to peach breeding and peach research.

SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:29 pm

NigelUno wrote:

New York should be the Big Peach?

Big Apple is fine, as I think New York grows the best apples in the country (Michigan would be #2; apples from Washington suck).
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:32 pm

SpartanHT wrote:

Big Apple is fine, as I think New York grows the best apples in the country (Michigan would be #2; apples from Washington suck).

Probably depends on the time of year you get them, and what varieties you prefer. Let's not get all parochial about our fruit.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:33 pm

NigelUno wrote:

SEC!!!  SEC!!!  SEC!!!

RIP to da SEC...Clemson is superior to Georgia in this category.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:36 pm

SpartanHT wrote:

RIP to da SEC...Clemson is superior to Georgia in this category.

That is good to know. I sometimes have to talk smack to Georgia fans. This will come in handy.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Really love your peaches, wanna shake your tree.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2