Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have I been blind about this with Cook?

4 posters

Go down

Have I been blind about this with Cook? Empty Have I been blind about this with Cook?

Post by beal99 Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 12:25

Have noticed the last few games and really apparent on that ball he threw to Lippett in what I think was the 2nd quarter on a 3rd down that we needed...is that while his velocity is strong his balls seem to be lasering toward the shoelaces a lot more than usual. It hasn't just been the OSU game, but I noticed it against Purdue, IU and a couple of times against UM. Unless he has some bomb pass deep he tends to chuck it towards the ground, not so much "in the numbers" lately.

I'll hang up and listen.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Have I been blind about this with Cook? Empty Re: Have I been blind about this with Cook?

Post by InTenSity Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 12:38

Why can't we run a screen?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Have I been blind about this with Cook? Empty Re: Have I been blind about this with Cook?

Post by beal99 Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 12:40

InTenSity wrote:Why can't we run a screen?

wow, I never even thought about that either, we used to run them all the time, I know we have the wheels for it ex. Kings.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 12:44

beal99 wrote:Have noticed the last few games and really apparent on that ball he threw to Lippett in what I think was the 2nd quarter on a 3rd down that we needed...is that while his velocity is strong his balls seem to be lasering toward the shoelaces a lot more than usual. It hasn't just been the OSU game, but I noticed it against Purdue, IU and a couple of times against UM. Unless he has some bomb pass deep he tends to chuck it towards the ground, not so much "in the numbers" lately.

I'll hang up and listen.

Afraid of the pick? Have I been blind about this with Cook? 2599972566
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 15:06

beal99 wrote:

wow, I never even thought about that either, we used to run them all the time, I know we have the wheels for it ex. Kings.

Maybe it is time to reevaluate Roushar
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down