Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So about that dude that wants to be a Navy chaplain despite being an atheist

3 posters

Go down

So about that dude that wants to be a Navy chaplain despite being an atheist Empty So about that dude that wants to be a Navy chaplain despite being an atheist

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:33 pm

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/7/atheist-to-sue-over-rejected-navy-chaplain-applica/

I am glad atheists are so much more tolerant, and so much less confrontational, than those nasty Christians.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So about that dude that wants to be a Navy chaplain despite being an atheist Empty Re: So about that dude that wants to be a Navy chaplain despite being an atheist

Post by xsanguine Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:10 pm

At least you didn't capitalize "atheist". That would have been awkward.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So about that dude that wants to be a Navy chaplain despite being an atheist Empty Re: So about that dude that wants to be a Navy chaplain despite being an atheist

Post by Turtleneck Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:58 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/7/atheist-to-sue-over-rejected-navy-chaplain-applica/

I am glad atheists are so much more tolerant, and so much less confrontational, than those nasty Christians.

I guess I am not following. It does not sound like the atheist is being intolerant. I am not sure how the content of the article leads you to such a conclusion. It seems like he is suing for inclusion rather than trying to exclude others.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:14 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

I guess I am not following. It does not sound like the atheist is being intolerant. I am not sure how the content of the article leads you to such a conclusion. It seems like he is suing for inclusion rather than trying to exclude others.

Because he is being disingenuous. Why would an atheist want anything to do with ministry involving an almighty being? Doesn't make sense.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down