Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love chicken. I really love chicken. Fried, baked, in salad, in soup. So anyway

+10
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
SeeRockCity
AMwood
xsanguine
Ass Dan
WCSparty
CORNER BLITZ
Cym Jim
DWags
14 posters

Go down

I love chicken.  I really love chicken.  Fried, baked, in salad, in soup.   So anyway Empty I love chicken. I really love chicken. Fried, baked, in salad, in soup. So anyway

Post by DWags Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:24 pm

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I love chicken.  I really love chicken.  Fried, baked, in salad, in soup.   So anyway Empty Re: I love chicken. I really love chicken. Fried, baked, in salad, in soup. So anyway

Post by Cym Jim Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:44 pm

Americans I love chicken.  I really love chicken.  Fried, baked, in salad, in soup.   So anyway 294152859 Poor lady.

I felt the Swill snow really helped her case though.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I love chicken.  I really love chicken.  Fried, baked, in salad, in soup.   So anyway Empty Re: I love chicken. I really love chicken. Fried, baked, in salad, in soup. So anyway

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:02 am

it would have been funny if someone threw chicken skin on her
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCSparty Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:06 am

I love Snow... She was delicious
WCSparty
WCSparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:14 am

Thanks for posting. Gonna be a vegan now.

-nobody
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:35 am

The liberalization of America.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:28 am

i make a dish that contains scrambled eggs with chicken breast meat. i call it chicken holocaust.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:57 am

Assumed you were talking about the boners on tCock who are scared of Baylor.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:02 am

I appreciate her passion but she sort of seems like the nedgo of the chicken world.. misplaced anger, riddled with insecurities.. with a bizarre insistence on making sure the general public is aware of her unfortunate circumstance.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:41 am

that was funny. was it on the onion?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:16 am

Wendy's spicy chicken for lunch?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I appreciate her passion but she sort of seems like the nedgo of the chicken world.. misplaced anger, riddled with insecurities.. with a bizarre insistence on making sure the general public is aware of her unfortunate circumstance.

What is it about, though?... Don't pay attention to any of that other shit, what is really being said... that is what we're talking about. It's about subversion on a massive level...

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:48 pm

xsanguine wrote:

What is it about, though?... Don't pay attention to any of that other shit, what is really being said... that is what we're talking about. It's about subversion on a massive level...

sword fight!!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:05 pm

xsanguine wrote:The liberalization of America.

I too hate it when people think differently from me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

I too hate it when people think differently from me.

Un-American.  Back when we fought King George, we all thought alike.  

I love chicken.  I really love chicken.  Fried, baked, in salad, in soup.   So anyway Lg
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:42 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:that was funny. was it on the onion?
No, that made the rounds in the news a few weeks ago near the end of October. There was also a funeral procession held in a grocery store for a frozen chicken by the same group a week or so after the restaurant thing.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down