Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaccinations.

+10
Big Ten Referee
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
I.B. Fine
tTy
LoneWolfSparty
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
75alum
AvgMSUJoe
14 posters

Go down

Vaccinations. Empty Vaccinations.

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-12-11, 08:23

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2014/12/traverse_city_whooping_cough_o.html#incart_big-photo

"I told you so, ya dumbass." - Should be every Doctor within 40 miles of this school.

And NO, you can't have an antibiotic for it. YES, the kid will be hacking until July.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Vaccinations. Empty Re: Vaccinations.

Post by 75alum 2014-12-11, 08:31

and what a lot of people do not understand is that pertussis can permanently diminish your breathing capacity depending on the severity. I had that shit while I was in China and thought I was going to die. Cough 24/7. Couldn't sleep. Medication was being hand carried by colleagues traveling over. Nothing to mess with. I do keep my vaccinations up now.
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-11, 08:35

god is my healthcare provider

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-11, 08:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:god is my healthcare provider

I prefer a gun. Not sure it is good at making me healthy, but I know it protects me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-11, 09:11

How dare someone make their kids' healthcare decisions!!!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-12-11, 09:27

This is the product of too many know it all dumb as bitch mommies listening to know it all dumb ass bitch Jenny Mcarthies tell them that shots = autism.

We may be trying our damnedest to bring back the polio and shit up here, but we are totally eradicating autism, one sicker than fuck kid at a time!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2014-12-11, 12:28

tTy wrote:This is the product of too many know it all dumb as bitch mommies listening to know it all dumb ass bitch Jenny Mcarthies tell them that shots = autism.

We may be trying our damnedest to bring back the polio and shit up here, but we are totally eradicating autism, one sicker than fuck kid at a time!!!

I have a SiL that is a true believer of this crap, my 10 year old nephew has never been vaccinated.
Once she tried to tell my mother that polio isn't that bad. My mother, the most mild mannered person you'll ever meet, got all up in the SiL's face over that. She told her she had friends end up crippled or in iron lungs from polio, far from 'not that bad'.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-12-11, 14:36

LoneWolfSparty wrote:How dare someone make their kids' healthcare decisions!!!

It's a right wing church thing, isn't it?

Dude I know who didn't vaccinate was one of the most wacked out right wing church guys I know. Kid almost dies of the measles. Luckily their prayer circle pulled him through though.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-11, 15:08

In the spirit of the holidays, I think we can all agree that Jenny McCarthy needs to be taken out.

Kum-By-Yah, m'lord, Kum-By-Yah.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-12-11, 15:27

Now there's a herd that needs culling.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-11, 15:28

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:In the spirit of the holidays, I think we can all agree that Jenny McCarthy needs to be taken out.

Kum-By-Yah, m'lord, Kum-By-Yah.
what did she do? I don't really pay that much attention to celebrities and the Hollywood-types.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-11, 15:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:what did she do? I don't really pay that much attention to celebrities and the Hollywood-types.

http://nypost.com/2014/03/18/anti-vaccine-activist-jenny-mccarthy-mother-of-plagues/

TL;DR version: Jenny McCarthy's kid has autism. She blames vaccinations. She is telling everyone that vaccinations will give your kid autism. Because she's a celebrity, idiots listen. Now measals, polio, and other horrible diseases are making a comeback.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-11, 15:59

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

http://nypost.com/2014/03/18/anti-vaccine-activist-jenny-mccarthy-mother-of-plagues/

TL;DR version: Jenny McCarthy's kid has autism. She blames vaccinations. She is telling everyone that vaccinations will give your kid autism. Because she's a celebrity, idiots listen. Now measals, polio, and other horrible diseases are making a comeback.
oh, okay... thanks.

seems a little bizarre.. but naive, gullible people are quite prevalent. Just look at the people who donate money to tRCMB.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-12-11, 17:36

"Unexplained" autoimmune conditions? Millions of people suffer from them. Couldn't possibly be triggered by artificially fucking with the immune system without completely understanding the persons genetics. What is causing a massive increase in those? Who the fuck knows, but it definitely isn't vaccines because vaccines are 100% safe 100% of the time.

Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-11, 20:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:what did she do? I don't really pay that much attention to celebrities and the Hollywood-types.

I think she was the first women I objectified on the Internet in the 90s.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-12-11, 21:03

Big Ten Referee wrote:"Unexplained" autoimmune conditions? Millions of people suffer from them. Couldn't possibly be triggered by artificially fucking with the immune system without completely understanding the persons genetics. What is causing a massive increase in those? Who the fuck knows, but it definitely isn't vaccines because vaccines are 100% safe 100% of the time.

Shut up Jenny.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-11, 21:19

Don't care about Jenny McCarthy's stance on vaccinations.

Because (NSFW) http://fappening.pw/jenny-mccarthy/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-11, 21:34

LoneWolfSparty wrote:How dare someone make their kids' healthcare decisions!!!

Well, if you send those little cocksuckers to my kids school with whooping cough and measles to my kids school and give so many of the other little dumb ass cocksuckers who aren't immunized the shit and then they are walking around breathing all that shit on each other to the point where my kids school is effected by it, you've made a fucking health care and lifestyle decision for well over 1200 mother fucking families.

Oh, but lord, lets not think of it that way. Bunch of dumb ass fucking dweebs gonna grow up to hate anyone with a tattoo. Fuck those little pieces of shit and their wacked out parents. Teach them now that they're a pain in the ass.

Fucking charter schools are like a group home for home schooled maladjusted assholes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-12-11, 22:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Don't care about Jenny McCarthy's stance on vaccinations.

Because (NSFW) http://fappening.pw/jenny-mccarthy/

[img]Vaccinations. Imagejpg1-1[/img]

I tink I twa a twat
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-11, 22:37

Big Ten Referee wrote:"Unexplained" autoimmune conditions? Millions of people suffer from them. Couldn't possibly be triggered by artificially fucking with the immune system without completely understanding the persons genetics. What is causing a massive increase in those? Who the fuck knows, but it definitely isn't vaccines because vaccines are 100% safe 100% of the time.  

What are you saying here? Are you advocating parents to not vaccinate their kids against diseases like measles,  whooping cough, and polio? Is that what you are getting at? Because if you are that is really fucking dumb.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-12-11, 22:38

DWags wrote:

Well, if you send those little cocksuckers to my kids school with whooping cough and measles to my kids school and give so many of the other little dumb ass cocksuckers who aren't immunized the shit and then they are walking around breathing all that shit on each other to the point where my kids school is effected by it, you've made a fucking health care and lifestyle decision for well over 1200 mother fucking families.

Oh, but lord, lets not think of it that way. Bunch of dumb ass fucking dweebs gonna grow up to hate anyone with a tattoo. Fuck those little pieces of shit and their wacked out parents. Teach them now that they're a pain in the ass.

Fucking charter schools are like a group home for home schooled maladjusted assholes.

Are you high, Wagner? Only reason I ask is = I've never seen anyone wiff so badly on a Big Time Message Board.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-11, 22:39

tTy wrote:

Are you high, Wagner?  Only reason I ask is = I've never seen anyone wiff so badly on a Big Time Message Board.

Did you get your kids vaccinated from whatever they can get from eating moose wallpaper?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-12, 04:21

tTy wrote:

Are you high, Wagner? Only reason I ask is = I've never seen anyone wiff so badly on a Big Time Message Board.

I think you need to re-read it. I'm correct here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-12-12, 07:27

Parents wanting to exempt their children from immunizations will have to submit a new form that includes certification from the local health department that the parents were informed of the dangers of skipping immunizations under rules expected to be implemented in the coming days.

The Joint Committee on Administrative Rules waived the rest of its consideration time Wednesday, allowing the rules (JCAR #14-40, ORR #2014-073) to be filed as early as Thursday.

The rules require waivers, beginning January 1, to be submitted on a form created by the Department of Community Health to be valid. They also update some of the vaccination requirements and leave it to the department to create the list of communicable diseases, rather than having that in rule.

Medical groups praised the new rules as an effort to improve vaccination rates.

"Childhood immunizations protect our kids from dangerous infectious diseases such as measles, mumps and whooping cough, but more and more Michigan kids are at risk as non-medical exemption rates rise and immunization rates fall. In fact, Michigan unfortunately boasts the nation's 4th highest rate of vaccination exemptions," a collection of medical groups said in a statement Thursday. "Families choosing not to immunize their children will still be able to do so, but they will be supported with a consistent, detailed assessment of the personal and public health implications of their choices."

The rule change comes as the state says it how has had five confirmed cases of measles, equal to the number it had in 2013.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-12-12, 08:58

They should append a premium on health insurance for these types too.

Great, you choose to be subjected to these horrible diseases... you need to pay for the privilege so my premiums dont go to keeping your kid in full time hospital care until he fights off the virus.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-12, 09:33

This is a well informed opinion. (yawn)
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-12-12, 09:56

DWags wrote:

I think you need to re-read it. I'm correct here.

My bad. I thought you were = trolling vs being for reals
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-12-12, 09:57

AvgMSUJoe wrote:They should append a premium on health insurance for these types too.

Great, you choose to be subjected to these horrible diseases... you need to pay for the privilege so my premiums dont go to keeping your kid in full time hospital care until he fights off the virus.

Healthcare is free these days. I seen it on the news.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-12, 10:10

tTy wrote:

My bad. I thought you were = trolling vs being for reals

I just don't suffer fools well. It's a personal problem
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-12-12, 10:27

tTy wrote:

Healthcare is free these days. I seen it on the news.
Oh to have single payer, universal care... lucky Canadians.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-12, 12:01

Jake from State Farm wrote:Parents wanting to exempt their children from immunizations will have to submit a new form that includes certification from the local health department that the parents were informed of the dangers of skipping immunizations under rules expected to be implemented in the coming days.

The Joint Committee on Administrative Rules waived the rest of its consideration time Wednesday, allowing the rules (JCAR #14-40, ORR #2014-073) to be filed as early as Thursday.

The rules require waivers, beginning January 1, to be submitted on a form created by the Department of Community Health to be valid. They also update some of the vaccination requirements and leave it to the department to create the list of communicable diseases, rather than having that in rule.

Medical groups praised the new rules as an effort to improve vaccination rates.

"Childhood immunizations protect our kids from dangerous infectious diseases such as measles, mumps and whooping cough, but more and more Michigan kids are at risk as non-medical exemption rates rise and immunization rates fall. In fact, Michigan unfortunately boasts the nation's 4th highest rate of vaccination exemptions," a collection of medical groups said in a statement Thursday. "Families choosing not to immunize their children will still be able to do so, but they will be supported with a consistent, detailed assessment of the personal and public health implications of their choices."

The rule change comes as the state says it how has had five confirmed cases of measles, equal to the number it had in 2013.

So tortuous deaths don't prevent violent crime, but a signed certificate will make people immunize their kids? Just like warning labels on cigarettes prevent people from smoking.

Liberals are such hypocrites
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-12-12, 15:52

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

So tortuous deaths don't prevent violent crime, but a signed certificate will make people immunize their kids? Just like warning labels on cigarettes prevent people from smoking.

Liberals are such hypocrites

So informing simpletons of what they are actually submitting their babies too is the equivalent of torture?

BTW, Labels on smokes work.

Vaccinations. Trends_2011b
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-12-12, 16:00

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

So informing simpletons of what they are actually submitting their babies too is the equivalent of torture?

BTW, Labels on smokes work.

Vaccinations. Trends_2011b

Just curious, why do you assume that this is a direct relation to "labels on smokes" over any other thing (like cost of the actual tobacco increasing like 11 zilly % over this time frame)?

Or are you just trolling Bee? My Troll-dar is off lately so I can't tell.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-12-13, 17:28

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

What are you saying here? Are you advocating parents to not vaccinate their kids against diseases like measles,  whooping cough, and polio? Is that what you are getting at? Because if you are that is really fucking dumb.

I'm saying that vaccines can and do trigger autoimmune conditions in certain people with certain genetic susceptibility. Children are blindly immunized without assessing these risks because we have been all have been told that we will all die of poliomeasleosis if even one child doesn't get vaccinated. Guess what? Vaccines have risks just as not vaccinating has risks. Both are low risk. Saying that Jenny McSnatch is causing an increase in diseases is just as retarded as her making a claim with absolute certainty that her son had autism and was cured. There is no proof and both sides should like complete idiots. Make your own god damn decision. I have an autoimmune disease that affects my ability to live a normal life every single fucking day. This disorder has been linked to a vaccination and thousands of children in Europe are permanently disabled because of it. UK is compensating the children and families because they acknowledged the vaccine was the trigger, yet the manufacturer cannot be held liable. So forgive me for being a little bit pissed off that known genetic markers are not tested for before blindly jabbing a child. I was a military brat. I grew up with a syringe in my bicep and ass. I cannot pinpoint what triggered my condition, but know that elsewhere in the World, Governments are acknowledging issues makes me skeptical about how healthcare is being handled here.

In conclusion, vaccinate yourself, your kids, your mom....or don't; make your own god damn choice. I don't really care. Just stay out of my decision making process. I don't really give a flying fuck about what you, Obama, Jesus, or anybody else feels or fears.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down