Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As if Jim Kelly has not been through enough...

+3
NigelUno
DWags
The Pantry
7 posters

Go down

As if Jim Kelly has not been through enough... Empty As if Jim Kelly has not been through enough...

Post by The Pantry 2014-12-24, 04:32

BUFFALO — Mississippi recruit Chad Kelly faces numerous charges, including resisting arrest, after an altercation at a downtown Buffalo restaurant, The Buffalo News reported Sunday night.

The newspaper reported Kelly, the former Clemson quarterback who announced last week he made a verbal commitment to play at Ole Miss, was arrested early Sunday morning after allegedly punching a bouncer for refusing to leave the establishment, which also includes a bar. A Buffalo Police report said the 20-year-old Kelly then allegedly scuffled with officers while being removed from a pickup which police stopped nearby.

That came after Kelly said: “I’m going to go to my car and get my AK-47 and spray this place,” according to the Buffalo News.

Kelly faces other charges, including third-degree assault, second-degree harassment and second-degree menacing. He was arraigned in Buffalo City Court and released without bail.
Kelly and a male companion had allegedly been ejected earlier in the evening. The altercation began after the two attempted to re-enter the establishment.
Two members of the bar’s security staff sustained minor injuries in the altercation, police said.

Kelly, who grew up in nearby Niagara Falls, is the nephew of Buffalo Bills Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/22/jim-kellys-qb-nephew-threatened-to-shoot-up-buffalo-bar/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bills/2014/09/13/jim-kelly-cancer-buffalo-hall-of-fame-quarterback/15598959/
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

As if Jim Kelly has not been through enough... Empty Re: As if Jim Kelly has not been through enough...

Post by DWags 2014-12-24, 05:01

The Pantry wrote:BUFFALO — Mississippi recruit Chad Kelly faces numerous charges, including resisting arrest, after an altercation at a downtown Buffalo restaurant, The Buffalo News reported Sunday night.

The newspaper reported Kelly, the former Clemson quarterback who announced last week he made a verbal commitment to play at Ole Miss, was arrested early Sunday morning after allegedly punching a bouncer for refusing to leave the establishment, which also includes a bar. A Buffalo Police report said the 20-year-old Kelly then allegedly scuffled with officers while being removed from a pickup which police stopped nearby.

That came after Kelly said: “I’m going to go to my car and get my AK-47 and spray this place,” according to the Buffalo News.

Kelly faces other charges, including third-degree assault, second-degree harassment and second-degree menacing. He was arraigned in Buffalo City Court and released without bail.
Kelly and a male companion had allegedly been ejected earlier in the evening. The altercation began after the two attempted to re-enter the establishment.
Two members of the bar’s security staff sustained minor injuries in the altercation, police said.

Kelly, who grew up in nearby Niagara Falls, is the nephew of Buffalo Bills Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/22/jim-kellys-qb-nephew-threatened-to-shoot-up-buffalo-bar/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bills/2014/09/13/jim-kelly-cancer-buffalo-hall-of-fame-quarterback/15598959/

I feel bad for the family, but that's not on Kelly. You aren't your brothers keeper. We've all had idiot relative, can't do much about it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

As if Jim Kelly has not been through enough... Empty Re: As if Jim Kelly has not been through enough...

Post by NigelUno 2014-12-24, 07:23

As if Jim Kelly has not been through enough... 4113017228 (I think we were recruiting him at one time)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-12-24, 07:34

NigelUno wrote:As if Jim Kelly has not been through enough... 4113017228 (I think we were recruiting him at one time)

So it will be front page news on the Freep in a day or two?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-12-24, 07:53

Kid is an idiot. With that said Clemson sure could have used him against FSU this past season...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-24, 08:09

Not only that but Brian Kelly had a rough year with ND, and now Chip Kelly and the Eagles miss the playoffs.

The Kellys have had it rough.

Of course Megan Kelly is killing it a Fox News, so there is that.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-24, 08:14

Jake from State Farm wrote:

So it will be front page news on the Freep in a day or two?

It's there right now. Seriously. It's right below an article about Harbaugh being a disciplinarian.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-24, 08:28

Blanch32 wrote:Kid is an idiot. With that said Clemson sure could have used him against FSU this past season...

Why, did clemson need someone punched?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-24, 08:31

Sounds like UB just found a new QB.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-12-24, 09:04

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Not only that but Brian Kelly had a rough year with ND, and now Chip Kelly and the Eagles miss the playoffs.

The Kellys have had it rough.

Of course Megan Kelly is killing it a Fox News, so there is that.

Is she the one that got in trouble for saying Santa was white? Or was it Jesus? I can't remember.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-12-24, 09:25

DWags wrote:

Why, did clemson need someone punched?

Clemson's back up after Kelly left sucked ass. Totally would have won vs FSU had that not occured
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-24, 09:34

NigelUno wrote:

Is she the one that got in trouble for saying Santa was white? Or was it Jesus? I can't remember.

I think Santa and Jesus are the same person.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down