Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where's the threat?

5 posters

Go down

where's the threat?  Empty where's the threat?

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-29, 12:13

where's the threat?  940x

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/18/mark-dantonio-on-michigan-wheres-the-threat/
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

where's the threat?  Empty Re: where's the threat?

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-12-29, 12:15

I suppose when you’ve won four in a row against your big in-state rival, you’ve earned the right to talk some smack. That said, don’t expect the Spartans to continue to dominate this series in the future, at least not while Brady Hoke is around.

where's the threat?  1966794946
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-29, 12:26

Jake from State Farm wrote:I suppose when you’ve won four in a row against your big in-state rival, you’ve earned the right to talk some smack. That said, don’t expect the Spartans to continue to dominate this series in the future, at least not while Brady Hoke is around.

where's the threat?  1966794946

It will be updated to say harbs soon enough

They'll add in the whole gone to 3 straight nfc title games (omitting them missing the playoffs completely this year)
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-29, 12:42

The Jesus Harbaugh shit is going to be out of control.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-29, 13:07

Can't wait until they get curb stomped by Utah. Then the chants of FIRE HACKETT! FIRE HARBAUGH! will start.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-29, 13:52

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Can't wait until they get curb stomped by Utah. Then the chants of FIRE HACKETT! FIRE HARBAUGH! will start.

Wait till he gets his guys
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-29, 14:02

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Wait till he gets his guys

The team is young, give them time to mature.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-29, 15:33

Hoke ate the cupboard so there is nowhere to put his guys.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-29, 22:57

Comments on this one are great

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-football/michigan-states-mark-dantonio-shakes-off-michigan-football-coach-brady-hokes-recruiting-momentum/

First of all, Marky, WHY did you beat us 3 of those 4 years? RR. We fixed that mistake. I have to say, I'm sure glad we have Brady Hoke instead of a windbag like you.

I look at this way. MSU had a good little run in the late 1980s. I believe it was 1986, 1987, 1988, and 1989. Then they went back to what they are. A second tier program at a second tier school. Now they had another good little run in the 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011. Now they can go back to what they are. A second tier program at a second tier school and wait another twenty years for another good run. Until they can match a 40 year run, they don't even rate a second thought. Accomplishing just 1/10 of what their rival (in MSU's words, not Michigan's) has done and gloating about it, says volumes of how highly they think about themselves and how low their expectations are.

Superior talent with anything close to even coaching will win out every time. Starting this year, U of M will have better talent and it appears that this will continue as long as Brady Hoke is the coach. In fact, it appears that the recruiting divide is growing. I'm willing to bet Mr. Dantonio that Michigan wins the next 7 out of 10. Further, I'm also willing to be that Michigan will have less felons and lawbreakers on their team. Don't be surprised if Dantonio gets caught in some significant NCAA issues, he learned from Tressel and my belief is that Dantonio learned a lot of tricks from Tressel.

where's the threat?  Coachd10
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down