Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final season of Justified starts tonight

+7
Rocinante
Dr. Strangelove
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
WBill
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
11 posters

Go down

Final season of Justified starts tonight Empty Final season of Justified starts tonight

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-20, 13:03

cheers
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Final season of Justified starts tonight Empty Re: Final season of Justified starts tonight

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-01-20, 13:47

Not a fan. Unrealistic.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Final season of Justified starts tonight Empty Re: Final season of Justified starts tonight

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-01-20, 14:27

I spent part of December watching all of the previous seasons for the first time so I'd be ready.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2015-01-20, 23:44

Sam Elliott showing up in the previews as a major bad guy this season.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-01-20, 23:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Not a fan. Unrealistic.

Yup. Same reason why I hate the Batman movies. And also Seinfeld. And Family Guy.

In fact, the only programming I enjoy is the local news.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-01-21, 13:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Yup. Same reason why I hate the Batman movies. And also Seinfeld. And Family Guy.

In fact, the only programming I enjoy is the local news.
 Mainstream media is unrealistic.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-01-21, 13:14

Don't tell me what happens. I decided I'm gonna DVR the whole season and binge after the final episode.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-21, 14:08

never heard of it..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-01-21, 14:26

Floyd Robertson wrote:Don't tell me what happens. I decided I'm gonna DVR the whole season and binge after the final episode.

Raylan talked real bad ass and beat up a guy
Boyd talked cryptically about the future
Ava was mopey
Winona dragged the show down in the scene she was in
Art rocked
Tim was cool
Rachel was kinda in the background
Dude got shot
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-21, 17:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:never heard of it..

Lots of guns. Lot of bibles.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2015-01-21, 17:08

Its not about the story as much as it is about the characters in the story.

And for most seasons they are among the best characters on TV.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-22, 10:34

Raylan is one of the character's names?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-01-22, 11:14

Rocinante wrote:Raylan is one of the character's names?
Just the main characters name.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-26, 13:12

Who was the shady guy in the Benz that offered Raylan cash for Arlo's house?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2015-02-19, 17:34

I'm disappointed in the plot line for this season. Big criminal money fighting and killing over buying up 80 acre farms in Kentucky in expectation marijuana will be legalized?  There has to be a few hundred thousand square miles of vacant land which would all fill the same purpose. Enough for everyone. If the land was so great for farming, why is everyone dirt poor ex-coal miners.

I'll keep watching though.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-02-19, 17:54

WBill wrote:I'm disappointed in the plot line for this season. Big criminal money fighting and killing over buying up 80 acre farms in Kentucky in expectation marijuana will be legalized?  There has to be a few hundred thousand square miles of vacant land which would all fill the same purpose. Enough for everyone. If the land was so great for farming, why is everyone dirt poor ex-coal miners.

I'll keep watching though.

Ahh no need to overthink it but yeah this season hasn't been as good as previous ones
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-02-19, 17:56

I just like to look at Ava.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-24, 08:26

The_Dude wrote:

Ahh no need to overthink it but yeah this season hasn't been as good as previous ones
I think its been a pretty good season so far. You jumped to this conclusion after the first or second episode?
The new kid shooter from Utah looks familiar.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-03-24, 12:32

InTenSity wrote:
I think its been a pretty good season so far. You jumped to this conclusion after the first or second episode?
The new kid shooter from Utah looks familiar.

Yeah season has been good the scene with Duffy in the tanning bed was hilarious. Zacharias betrayal we saw coming because the guy he pushed down the shaft called him out for his jimmyrigging.

Will Raylan or Boyd die? One of them will imo.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-24, 12:55

The_Dude wrote:

Yeah season has been good the scene with Duffy in the tanning bed was hilarious. Zacharias betrayal we saw coming because the guy he pushed down the shaft called him out for his jimmyrigging.

Will Raylan or Boyd die? One of them will imo.
I'm wondering if the new sharp shooter brought in from Utah is going to be the one to kill or seriously injure Raylan. I think that Boyd will die, some foreshadowing when Ava told him to take the 100k and run, that going for more will eventually kill him. I'm not sure how many episodes are left, but there can't be many. The girl will be the one who takes over Boyd's crew, Raylan will move back to Miami to be with his wife and daughter. Boyd will die, maybe Ava will kill him, she killed her first husband.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-24, 22:01

Let's go. Anyone else watching live?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-04-17, 09:02

RIP. Great series. One of my favorite non HBO shows.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-04-17, 11:20

I just started watching it. Oliphant is cute.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-17, 11:47

Raylan vs Boyd is one of the all time great hero vs villain plots
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-17, 11:51

Great show. Ended well. Too often otherwise great shows end poorly. I'm sure it is hard to end a show, but Justified got it done.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Brogan 2015-04-17, 12:36

One of the best finales I've ever seen. The last scene and exchange between Raylan and Boyd was perfect.

Final season of Justified starts tonight Zz0a4By
Ted Brogan
Ted Brogan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-04-17, 14:39

I thought the finale was absolutely perfect. What a great show. I loved the finale so much I've started rewatching Season 1. Anyone who loved the show should go back and watch the Pilot again. They're all free on Amazon prime.

Good interviews with the show's executive producter Yost and another with Goggins.

http://www.vulture.com/2015/04/graham-yost-on-the-end-of-justified.html

http://www.vulture.com/2015/04/walton-goggins-justified-emotional-end.html?mid=outbrainrc
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-04-18, 21:12

Just finished binging the season. What a great ending. Every season was good in its own right, but they saved the best for last.

I actually hope Win Duffy got the money, and I hated him and his suntanning speedo.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Brogan 2015-04-18, 22:56

Final season of Justified starts tonight Tumblr_m2arb3loOs1qf4sbho1_500
Ted Brogan
Ted Brogan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-04-19, 00:11

We are now experiencing Better Call Saul-itis with every good series on TV it seems. BCS was so great in Season 1 that everyone is calling for a spinoff for every other good series on earth that is coming to an end. I have seen so many calls for a Wynn Duffy spinoff it's shameful.

But seriously, I would watch.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down