Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utah Lawmaker Trying to Make Lots of New Friends

5 posters

Go down

Utah Lawmaker Trying to Make Lots of New Friends Empty Utah Lawmaker Trying to Make Lots of New Friends

Post by Turtleneck Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 11:00

Utah lawmaker says that sometimes, when the other person is not conscious, it might not actually be rape. 

http://www.sltrib.com/news/2136918-155/utah-lawmaker-questions-whether-sex-with
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Utah Lawmaker Trying to Make Lots of New Friends Empty Re: Utah Lawmaker Trying to Make Lots of New Friends

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 12:38

Turtleneck wrote:Utah lawmaker says that sometimes, when the other person is not conscious, it might not actually be rape. 

http://www.sltrib.com/news/2136918-155/utah-lawmaker-questions-whether-sex-with
let me guess.. he's a wealthy white male with a very nice-looking yet very non-threatening family..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Utah Lawmaker Trying to Make Lots of New Friends Empty Re: Utah Lawmaker Trying to Make Lots of New Friends

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 12:38

Our law makers sound like a bunch of smart, level-headed folks.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 12:44

and here they are.. Utah Lawmaker Trying to Make Lots of New Friends 502811600

click me and scroll down..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 13:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and here they are..  Utah Lawmaker Trying to Make Lots of New Friends 502811600

One of the boys must be under investigation for rape. My guess would be the one in the middle that looks straight laced.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 13:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and here they are..  Utah Lawmaker Trying to Make Lots of New Friends 502811600

The intentional wrinkles on the jeans is annoying.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 14:29

Turtleneck wrote:

The intentional wrinkles on the jeans is annoying.
it's not a good look...
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 12:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:let me guess.. he's a wealthy white male with a very nice-looking yet very non-threatening family..

Actually if you insert a dog that's you Bob
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 12:37

CheesySpartan wrote:

Actually if you insert a dog that's you Bob
and 3 dudes with bad haircuts wearing wrinkly, faded, baggy jeans.. and a wife with crazy eyes.. and a dog.. and an old guy with an old guy hair cut.. not to mention and old guy with an old guy haircut who advocates for rape.. not to mention an entire family of religious kooks.. you forgot that.

but, basically, you're right in that my family is made up of carbon-based life forms..

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 12:38; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 12:37

oh - and it looks like they've taken his site down... the one I linked. Now you have to log-in.. Utah Lawmaker Trying to Make Lots of New Friends 1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down