Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DirectTV Genie, Hannah Davis, on SI Swimsuit cover

+6
Turtleneck
The Pantry
Green Note
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
LoneWolfSparty
10 posters

Go down

DirectTV Genie, Hannah Davis, on SI Swimsuit cover Empty DirectTV Genie, Hannah Davis, on SI Swimsuit cover

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-02-05, 13:19

http://www.si.com/swim-daily/2015/02/04/si-swimsuit-2015-cover-reveal-hannah-davis?xid=swim15_cover_fansided_soc?utm_source=FanSided&utm_medium=Network&utm_campaign=Breaking%2BBar

Is she still Jeter's slam piece??
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

DirectTV Genie, Hannah Davis, on SI Swimsuit cover Empty Re: DirectTV Genie, Hannah Davis, on SI Swimsuit cover

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-02-05, 13:58

Nice beaver.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

DirectTV Genie, Hannah Davis, on SI Swimsuit cover Empty Re: DirectTV Genie, Hannah Davis, on SI Swimsuit cover

Post by Heat Miser 2015-02-05, 16:27

LoneWolfSparty wrote:http://www.si.com/swim-daily/2015/02/04/si-swimsuit-2015-cover-reveal-hannah-davis?xid=swim15_cover_fansided_soc?utm_source=FanSided&utm_medium=Network&utm_campaign=Breaking%2BBar

Is she still Jeter's slam piece??

WTF?!?!?!?! I know there are very few rules here, but there are a few.

DirectTV Genie, Hannah Davis, on SI Swimsuit cover Hannah-davis-swimsuit-cover-reveal-2015
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-02-05, 16:28

DirectTV Genie, Hannah Davis, on SI Swimsuit cover Cover-reveal-bts-on-location-2-fullsize-135151112d1513rq7979gg
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 2015-02-05, 18:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Nice beaver.

Thanks, I am a very careful shaver. If it doesn't pass the lick test, it doesn't get photographed.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-02-05, 18:42

At least they didn't put the fat chick on the cover
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-02-05, 18:45

Left knee looks wrinkley. No thanks.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-02-05, 23:52

Needs tits
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-02-06, 00:10

Cym Jim wrote:Needs tits

This chick isn't my favorite in terms of 'celebrity hot'. But I seem to recall you bagging on every single 'celebrity hot' chick posted on either board going back basically forever. Too fake, too trashy, tits too small, tits too big, too "American", teeth not rotten, bush not hairy enough, eyes not crossed, etc.

Just out of curiosity, would you mind posting some examples of the fine British swine that are objects of beauty in your micropenis world?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-02-06, 00:41

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

This chick isn't my favorite in terms of 'celebrity hot'. But I seem to recall you bagging on every single 'celebrity hot' chick posted on either board going back basically forever.
That doesn't sound like me. I like women of all shapes and sizes, although tits and a brain are highly preferable.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-02-06, 00:50

Cym Jim wrote:
That doesn't sound like me. I like women of all shapes and sizes, although tits and a brain are highly preferable.

Oh come on dude. I know it's all in good fun, but you absolutely take every chance you can to rip on US American dudes/US American chicks in the name of the Queen. It's a pretty good back and forth and I enjoy it, but own it. Like a dumb American would.

Post your wooden teethed bitties so we can tell you how fat they are.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-02-06, 06:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Oh come on dude. I know it's all in good fun, but you absolutely take every chance you can to rip on US American dudes/US American chicks in the name of the Queen. It's a pretty good back and forth and I enjoy it, but own it. Like a dumb American would.

Post your wooden teethed bitties so we can tell you how fat they are.

DirectTV Genie, Hannah Davis, on SI Swimsuit cover 502811600

Glad you threw in "dudes" cause I always thought CJ was gay. Then again most English guys come across as effeminate.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2015-02-06, 13:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

This chick isn't my favorite in terms of 'celebrity hot'. But I seem to recall you bagging on every single 'celebrity hot' chick posted on either board going back basically forever. Too fake, too trashy, tits too small, tits too big, too "American", teeth not rotten, bush not hairy enough, eyes not crossed, etc.

Just out of curiosity, would you mind posting some examples of the fine British swine that are objects of beauty in your micropenis world?
Like this, CJ?
DirectTV Genie, Hannah Davis, on SI Swimsuit cover Nanny-mcphee
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy 2015-02-06, 13:37

I think she is beautiful, but I would prefer larger breasts. That is just me.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down