Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players

3 posters

Go down

Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players Empty Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players

Post by SpartanInNH Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players 294152859

CBS commentator Bill Raftery seemed impressed that Michigan's men's team was playing two walk-ons Sunday and still managed to compete at Michigan State.

Raftery should have stuck around East Lansing — tonight, MSU's women will start two walk-ons against visiting U-M.

Through a bevy of anterior cruciate ligament injuries, a concussion and a severe case of home sickness, the Spartans are down to eight players: five on scholarships, two walk-ons and a player from the volleyball team.

And the walk-ons are starters.

Michigan State women down to 8 players, still competing

Not surprisingly, scUM is kicking their asses by 20. Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players 2130724145
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players Empty Re: Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players

Post by SpartanInNH Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:15 pm

And with that, the ladies start putting together defensive stops and rattling home baskets. They're down 14 about mid-way through the 2nd half, and forced scUM to call a time out. Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players 3493939353

SPARTANS WILL, BABY!!!
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players Empty Re: Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players

Post by SpartanInNH Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:33 pm

LADIES DOWN BY 9, 4 MINUTES LEFT! FUCK YOU, SCUM!!!!! Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players 2275418548
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:36 pm

DOWN 6, 2+ MINUTES TO GO!!! FUCK YOU, FUCKING FUCKERS!!!! GO GREEN!!!!
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:49 pm

Fuck the fucking fuckers. MSU missed a couple of shots, some free throws, and ....... *sigh*. The fucking fuckers take one, the fuckers, 72 - 59.

Fucking scUM.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:04 pm

I'm skeered that I'm becoming a sappy old fart. I was tearing up today watching Mills and Williams kissing Sparty.

Embarassed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:09 pm

LooseGoose wrote:I'm skeered that I'm becoming a sappy old fart. I was tearing up today watching Mills and Williams kissing Sparty.

Embarassed

There is no better Senior Day tradition. Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players 1362440668 Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players 4177874726

And DAMN, if they didn't take down a ranked opponent! Jesus, those girls have heart! True Spartans!

Michigan State Women Upset No. 19 Rutgers, 60-50, on Senior Day

Unbelievable, ladies. Well fucking done. Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players 1486952199
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:12 am

SpartanInNH wrote:

There is no better Senior Day tradition.  Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players 1362440668 Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players 4177874726

And DAMN, if they didn't take down a ranked opponent!  Jesus, those girls have heart!  True Spartans!

Michigan State Women Upset No. 19 Rutgers, 60-50, on Senior Day

Unbelievable, ladies.  Well fucking done.  Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players 1486952199

Aerial Powers scored 18 points and matched a career-high with 18 rebounds for her 20th double-double of the season to help Michigan State upset cold-shooting No. 19 Rutgers 60-50 Sunday.

Powers has now scored 600 points this season, breaking the school's single-season scoring record.

18 rebounds Shocked  Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:02 am

LooseGoose wrote:I'm skeered that I'm becoming a sappy old fart. I was tearing up today watching Mills and Williams kissing Sparty.

Embarassed
same here... no shame in it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:49 pm

They're the #9 seed in the BTT, playing the #8 seed -- UM. Michigan State women's basketball team down to 8 players 1896033241

GO GREEN!
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down