Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob Sak and Others: Do You Make An Annual Pilgrimage to Iron Mountain?

4 posters

Go down

Bob Sak and Others: Do You Make An Annual Pilgrimage to Iron Mountain? Empty Bob Sak and Others: Do You Make An Annual Pilgrimage to Iron Mountain?

Post by Turtleneck 2/9/2015, 10:16 am

Every year members of the Iron Mountain community make a bus trip to EL to catch one of Tommy's games. Pretty cool connection between Izzo and his hometown. 

But to many of the 40 people eating breakfast Saturday morning in the Spartan room at the Courtyard Lansing, a few miles up the road from where Illinois would beat Michigan State later in the day, he's still just Tommy.
The people in that room traveled more than 400 miles by bus from Izzo's Upper Peninsula hometown of Iron Mountain, making their yearly pilgrimage to check in on their famous former resident.
http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2015/02/iron_mountain_visitors_on_annu.html

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2/9/2015, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob Sak and Others: Do You Make An Annual Pilgrimage to Iron Mountain? Empty Re: Bob Sak and Others: Do You Make An Annual Pilgrimage to Iron Mountain?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2/9/2015, 11:09 am

thanks..

that article makes me want to be from Iron Mountain just so I could make that yearly pilgrimage to a basketball game.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob Sak and Others: Do You Make An Annual Pilgrimage to Iron Mountain? Empty Re: Bob Sak and Others: Do You Make An Annual Pilgrimage to Iron Mountain?

Post by xsanguine 2/9/2015, 11:54 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:thanks..

that article makes me want to be from Iron Mountain just so I could make that yearly pilgrimage to a basketball game.

It's never too late to put that house up for sale.

Might have to finally get rid of that dog, though.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2/9/2015, 1:00 pm

xsanguine wrote:

It's never too late to put that house up for sale.

Might have to finally get rid of that dog, though.
you just made my decision to move to Iron Mountain much easier..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2/9/2015, 1:14 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you just made my decision to move to Iron Mountain much easier..

As if it weren't an easy decision before my appraisement. Bob Sak and Others: Do You Make An Annual Pilgrimage to Iron Mountain? 55953254
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2/9/2015, 1:17 pm

xsanguine wrote:

As if it weren't an easy decision before my appraisement. Bob Sak and Others: Do You Make An Annual Pilgrimage to Iron Mountain? 55953254
it'll be a fun bus trip..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/9/2015, 7:08 pm

i'd do the opposite to jump over to Iron River and get 6 half baked Pizza's to take back with me. I destroy that shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down